Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are not the Body having a soul,but the Soul having a body.
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way. ~Franklin P. Adams
GOOD QUOTE paTricia>>>>What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right
The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave. ~William Drummond, Academical Questions
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. ~Oscar Wilde
And why behold the mote (a mote is a splinter) that is in thy brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how will thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. ~ Jesus
Most people are more comfortable with old problems than with new solutions. ~Author Unknown
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. ~Neil Armstrong
If you don't control your mind, someone else will. ~John Allston
Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment. ~Iara Gassen
Imagination and fiction make up more than three-quarters of our real life. ~Simone Weil

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service