Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do find so many topics that you talk about have just devistated me in a good way paTricia .Their is so much common ground that you and I are both tuned to and we seem to even have equal concerns on most all issues .There have been many times on issues that I was going to throw my two cents out there that what I was going to type in YOU had basicly put down what I intended to .I am starting to feel there may be more to this than we can remember from our past and mabe it is just a strong coincidence

paTricia T. said:
I can't believe you are actually asking this question Jim...I am in the middle of re-editing my book Amara which is an Oracle in the form of a book. The technique of using it is called Stichomancy. Anyways, on the left page is a quote and on the right page Amara makes a comment. And as I was editing for a second printing, I came across this one quote that I wanted to share with you people.

Transformation means replacing old values with new ones in the evolution of conscious life. ~ Kazimierz Dabrowski

Amara replies: Not only is life a part of human conscious growth but also spiritual growth. All living things come to this planet to grow and transform into the best that it can possibly be. A part of this is the changing of psychological patterns. Could you imagine a butterfly that continued to live as a caterpillar?

But here's a really great one: My grandma started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now and we don't know where the hell she is. ~ Ellen DeGeneres
We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
An eye for an eye make the whole world blind.
Cant remember who said that one
Children have no use for psychology. They detest sociology. They still believe in God, the family, angels, devils, witches, goblins, logic, clarity, punctuation, and other such obsolete stuff. When a book is boring, they yawn openly. They don't expect their writer to redeem humanity, but leave to adults such childish allusions.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer

Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.
- James Baldwin

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall at last unveil.
- John Ruskin

When you look at the world in a narrow way, how narrow it seems! When you look at it in a mean way, how mean it is! When you look at it selfishly, how selfish it is! But when you look at it in a broad, generous, friendly spirit, what wonderful people you find in it.
- Horace Rutledge

It was completely fruitless to quarrel with the world, whereas the quarrel with oneself was occasionally fruitful and always, she had to admit, interesting.
- May Sarton

Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend ... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present-love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure-the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth.
- Sarah Ban Breathnach
Ghandi

Vaddix said:
An eye for an eye make the whole world blind.
Cant remember who said that one
"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing." – Rabbi Hillel
Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny. ~Edmund Burke
attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
'As Above, So Below; As Within So Without'
We must un-learn what we have learned. ~Yoda
When I tell any truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do. ~William Blake

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service