Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Update on NWO downfall from Mr.David Wilcock(link provided for info)

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ll of this is great but but there is some things i dont agree with it.. tons of peoples loose job aand house everyday and thats a fact..i am not NWO paranoiac but i just try to look some positive things in OBAMA and the only thing he did was in 1st days of his office was only couples of positive things.. after this i am looking the fact and soo far the economic crisis is just getting worst.sorry but i dint buye alot of things that mr willcock say! all of this is good but i dont see a single thing that have change for good whatever channelers or other peoples like david willcock said! i dont believe what any of them said ..i am looking fact the way they are not how it will be in the future we are always able to change the future but soo far i dont see big and soo great change in it...
thanks Tony.
Tony said:
Yah i get how you feel about channeling. Its hard to tell when someones being truthfull or looking for attention but so far i think david wilcocks info is pretty interesting, as for his channelings alot of them were prophecies that never happened yet so im just waiting to see if his predictions come true or not.

Martin said:
ll of this is great but but there is some things i dont agree with it.. tons of peoples loose job aand house everyday and thats a fact..i am not NWO paranoiac but i just try to look some positive things in OBAMA and the only thing he did was in 1st days of his office was only couples of positive things.. after this i am looking the fact and soo far the economic crisis is just getting worst.sorry but i dint buye alot of things that mr willcock say! all of this is good but i dont see a single thing that have change for good whatever channelers or other peoples like david willcock said! i dont believe what any of them said ..i am looking fact the way they are not how it will be in the future we are always able to change the future but soo far i dont see big and soo great change in it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service