Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hello My Dear Friends. I know today you thought you would be visited by extra terrestrial ships as promised, but the day is almost done in many parts of the world and nothing has happened. This was to be expected as we have not felt any change in the flow. It is hard to get promised something and to put so much energy and then it to receive nothing back. I do not know what these people are in contact with but I do know it is not extra terrestrial. Maybe they are trickster spirits as they have been doing this kind of thing for ages. These are human souls that are on a journey but they try to mislead us and play jokes on us. They feed of the energy we direct towards them and like drugs they make you feel good but they are leeching away vital things. I know that they will come back with a message saying how you have done some great good and they did not mean to disappoint as they want you to keep expending your energies to them. Do not go back to them. If you spend even half of the energy you have on their lie on the true path then you have done more than they can ever promise. Use this day my dear friends to see their misleading you for what it is and to stop giving them energy. Much love and respect to you all.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Dear friend Besimi. Dreams are good things, but if you dream too much you miss out on life! The life the universe has granted you and you walk away from the true path. I can imagine many things but if they don't exist, no need to give them more energy than needed. Much love to you my friend.

besimi said:
:):):)Lily my friend, was just a visualization.That's how things work: .. first comes Thought-Intention,Visualizing then you put more Energy to it,some power of Trust-Belive and later things Manifest.And these ships one day soon,will apear
more openly for all to see. ..well people have to be ready for that. ...you can't say just: show to me right now!!!
When I talk to my friends and family even now about free energy,they are still skeptic ,and some continue rediculing.
(well,they are Not,rediculing me about economy and meny other things da:):)

Keep on open mind to everything.Imagine! we are Interdimensional and Multiversal magnificient beings.There is nothing
that we can't do,we just have to figure out ,how to do them.We will make one Ship of our own,if no-one ever shows.
..But univers is so Big,and we just can't be alone. We still haven't studied our body very good, and we are even created by
''something'' and so on. ...Dream with us ,our friend and lovely girl LilBunny.Let the dreams continue :):):)
yes, and dear Lily please read more or watch more a bit, because there is more in the background that you must know. It is not so simple that you collectively pray for something and it happens seconds later. World is more complicated. Actually, and please listen everyone who thinks similat way, we cannot create, actually we cannot anything. In an other density we could but here in the third density, we will never create. NEVER

What we can is :
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

We can only choose. We have choice, not only with our thoughts but emotions, attitude etc. But we have only choice.
We ask the Universe by this choice and the thing we want to be happenned will occur as the Universe sees or organize it, plainly, create it.

The Universe Creates and not US. We have the choice it will happen, and in its core value it will be equal to our desire, but the way it manifests is the Universe's job.

So choose further what you want it is a very great thing, because we cannot do anything else and wait for the manifestation.

You can find many articles on it and others can help in the idea.
I was sitting outside last night, catching a glimpe of the full moon, listening to some music. The moon was to the right and I looked off to the left and there was a few lightships visable in the skies over my area. One shot straight up from out of nowhere & hovered for about 20 mins, till some other ones came near and they flashed different colors and dematerialized. They rematerialized and did some interesting flight paths circling this one area, they hovered, they changed an aray of colors. This went on for well over 30 mins. It was very exciting to watch. Wish you guys could have been here. ;-)
sending all the peace, love, and light of the universe
Endless blessings
Hello Dear Friend. Nowhere did I say to pray and expect something to happen. I am saying that this is expending energy on the wrong direction on the wrong path. It is OK to dream, it is OK to pray for something if you want to pray. Just know that the true path awaits you and not to be misled by promises like this. Feeding these energies will only lead you away from what you must do. Learn to navigate the flow, accept the higher consciousness that is calling you. The universe will manifest things. It is not our choice, it is the universe that can do that. The universe is the creator. We can want and dream but if the universe has not planned it then it is not for us at this time. If there are to be extra terrestrials then there will be and if they are to visit they will, but so far my people have not seen anything in this world or the 5th and 7th dimensions. Learn to love your human brothers and sister first. Evolve and move towards higher consciousness. If you spend your energy there we all have accomplished more than what any extra terrestrials can ever bring to us. Much love to you.

Niceworld said:
yes, and dear Lily please read more or watch more a bit, because there is more in the background that you must know. It is not so simple that you collectively pray for something and it happens seconds later. World is more complicated. Actually, and please listen everyone who thinks similat way, we cannot create, actually we cannot anything. In an other density we could but here in the third density, we will never create. NEVER

What we can is :
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

We can only choose. We have choice, not only with our thoughts but emotions, attitude etc. But we have only choice.
We ask the Universe by this choice and the thing we want to be happenned will occur as the Universe sees or organize it, plainly, create it.

The Universe Creates and not US. We have the choice it will happen, and in its core value it will be equal to our desire, but the way it manifests is the Universe's job.

So choose further what you want it is a very great thing, because we cannot do anything else and wait for the manifestation.

You can find many articles on it and others can help in the idea.
Hello Dear Friend with the cutest puppy. How are you today? Where are you located? I will contact the council to find the nearest watcher so we can look into this. There has been no change in the flow that I have witnessed. Much love to you.

Ascended LightAngel said:
I was sitting outside last night, catching a glimpe of the full moon, listening to some music. The moon was to the right and I looked off to the left and there was a few lightships visable in the skies over my area. One shot straight up from out of nowhere & hovered for about 20 mins, till some other ones came near and they flashed different colors and dematerialized. They rematerialized and did some interesting flight paths circling this one area, they hovered, the changed an aray of colors. This went on for well over 30 mins. It was very exciting to watch. Wish you guys could have been here. ;-)
sending all the peace, love, and light of the universe
Endless blessings
i didnt hear about this no show but i remember the last one,oct. 14,hey we all know were not alone already and everybody can feel the increase in energy too,somedays i feel i could literaly take off,things are changing,we all feel it,and the ships will be here just on time,party time that is.....
Hello Dear Friend. That is why I say focus the intent on something positive like helping each other evolve. Let us no waste time and energy on something that is not in our control. Much love to you.

Clinton Doherty said:
Well if the intent is good, It does not matter you will attract good back in return so dont worry so much. Peace, love and joy .....
So quick to judge, such harsh words smoothed in honey.

I feel, you, are the one who is being mislead. I really do not want to spend any longer on this thread than I have to, your post is filled with negativity and has drained me...
Hello Dear Sister. I do not understand how you can see my post as negativity when I am asking that we band together and refocus on the something more positive like helping each other. If you feel drained by such words then maybe you need to do some meditation and self reflection so you do not make such accusations. As you say such harsh words smoothed in honey. Much love to you sister.

Nightfable said:
So quick to judge, such harsh words smoothed in honey.

I feel, you, are the one who is being mislead. I really do not want to spend any longer on this thread than I have to, your post is filled with negativity and has drained me...
I think you irked some nerves LilBunny by calling it "the April 10th failure". I can understand that, as anyone who believes heard this before, last year. Like the others said, it was a visualization, not a scheduled appearance - but from what I've read a lot of people did have experiences which were wonderful. I saw the edge of a partially cloaked ship, and what I could see of it was beautiful and otherworldly, even cloaked. I was not expecting it, it came a couple of hours after the visualization, as I was going about my day, but I feel there was a message, that it was not time yet, but for us to know that "we really are here, and paying attention".

Sis, I see your message and its a good one, it is about the ascension journey, not about first contact, overall. But I think most of us do view it in that light, living our lives, learning our lessons, and dealing with our stuff. Getting excited about all of this is just an added bonus!
Hi LilBunnyFufu,
I think some people got a bit upset because of the way you put your words.
As Tony and Honeybee said, saying "April 10th failure" and "you thought you would be visited by extra terrestrial ships" set the tone. Tone of sarcasm in my opnion.
There is nothing wrong in expressing what you believe in, I think is quite healthy to do so because make people rethink their own beliefs. But when your tone is sarcastic, the whole thing becomes an affront.
I respect your beliefs and is not important for me what you think about my own beliefs. I think it is a waste of time to try to change people's beliefs because if they want to change they will change at their own accord.
So, please continue posting your point of view but without the sarcasm. This way people will read your posts and think "hummm she has a point" or "hummm I don't agree with her", but they will not feel personally offended.
p.s.: I've done the visualisation (it was my personal choice) and I didn't "see" anything. But it felt so good to take those 30 min and send love outwards (to whomever may be), that I'd happily do it again. And yes, I do believe in extraterrestrial beings. I don't know if I believe things will happen the way Blossom says, but it doesn't matter. Things will happen when they happen and meanwhile visualising a better world where people have more love and respect for each other cannot be a bad thing, right?
II didn't expect to be visited by aliens no, just like, I didn't expect to be visited by my inlaws. But they are here. And that is, in effect a whole lot closer to catastrophic ROFLMAO.

I mean, anything worse than that and Tony would have popped up in my bedroom to wake me up that morning ROFLMAO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service