Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

I've been fairly quiet here for the past few weeks because I felt uncomfortable with some of the things going on. The negativity and Ego made me turn away. But the good in most here made me come back and give it another try. We are one, but not all on quite the same path, infact we are all on our individual paths that hopefully lead us to the same light. So some question - and so they should. Some accept as they believe that is their truth. We all do this in our own way.

As the title of this thread says "Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?" We have gone through some huge changes in the way we think and live our lives. These changes cannot slot into everyday life without some cause and effect.

So how has this changed you and your daily dealings with people. Are you a better person? Do you treat people as you would wish to be treated yourself? Or do you blame the universe when things go wrong for you. I know I do sometimes, I also manipulate situations when I know I should not. The difference for me is that when I do these thing I almost immediately know they are wrong and try to remedy the wrong. Not perfect - but hey who is

So what I'm getting at is this and its pretty blunt, No one here is more advanced than anyone else. we all have something to bring to this party and we all need each other to do it.

I still carry the shadow of the person I was last year, she was not a bad person, but she needed a wake up call. There is no snooze on this alarm clock.

much, much love

Patrish xxxx

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have definitely changed, don't know yet whether it's for the good or the bad, but, yes, i know i have ...
Peter - thankfully i dont have a moustache yet................yes the internet has become my TV

Rainbow - I'm thinking for the good

much love
Patrish xx
It is not change so much as it is awareness and coming to accept who I am and coming to realize the importance of all my experiences no matter the preceptions I placed upon them. If there is one thing that has changed for me, it is that I've become more responsive as opposed to reactionary. That has been a great blessing in understanding what my experiences have brought to me :) Great topic Patrish... much love & joy to all... D
Same as Peter except no moustache :P
Fantastic Topic - I have definitely changed in the last year becoming a mother has made me more patient and i want to make the world a better place for my daughter.
I have always been interested in UFOs and the Paranormal but this year i have looked into these things in a bit more depth and although i now have more questions than answers, i am more aware of like minded people.
Rosie x
I am still the same person I was this time last with regards to my inner compasion, however on many , many levels I am a complete stranger to myself and to those around me who love me, especially the person I thought I loved the most....

The biggest change is the confirmation that not only was I actually normal with regards to believing in and researching weird /Spiritual/ Tribal stuff, inc UFO's etc, it seems that I am not the only one!!.............

However I am not as happy as I was this time last year in many ways.... I have had my life turned upside dowm with regards to the level of information that I have read and the knowledge I have gained in the thousands of hours of franetic, driven research I have been doing. Filling up all the gaps in my fractured pieces of gathered info over many yrs.....my own personal awakening as it were..... HA

Yes I am happy about the shift and the ascension but now I am no longer happy with my life.............. we pay a high price for the truth......

My teenage son thinks I'm mad and is very angry with me for changing the way I am towards him and everything that is familiar for him and coming out with all this "crap" as he calls it.... I miss him... heyho....

My partner and I have gone from being madly in love with a 2nd chance relationship of 6 kids between us, to growling at each others throats way too often to be healthy, I am on an ascension path and he is not, at least not with the same belief that I blindly follow, according to him. It has and still is causing a dark rift in our hither-to happy relationship

I have to bite my tongue with regards to answering simple questions about my kids future because I jsut know that applying 3d answers to a 5d reality would be impossible and unbelievable to most..... so I go along with the make believe conversation as if nothing is going to happen at all and all will return to normal.... only in their eyes though, definately not mine..

am I a better person now?, possibly yes because I try to be more aware of my feelings and how we create our own future wiht our thoughts...

am I happier............ no I'm edgy and impatient for this all to come to fruition and sooner rather than later please.... it is causing lots of grief and I'm not sure I can cope with the consequences again.

But yes, I am looking worward to everything that is going to happen and my thrist for knowledge is never ending, I still find it difficult to go within and many toehrs seem to be flying ahead of the rest of us on here, I wonder sometime, if I am dreaming the whole thing and getting taken for a ride......... but then I trust my intuition and remember who I really am, deep, deep down inside the private parts of my mind and soul and I know............ I just know.

Namaste
Torz xx
Torz, that was deep .. n that's similar to the way i feel ... and my parents (esp. my father) think i am mad, that i am in fantasy-land ..
thank u .. that answers a few questions for me ..
Torz,

Is it all worth it? I want you to think with your heart if all these changes you have made, truly make you happy. It's obviously not making the ones that love and care for you happy. Perhaps it's time to rethink how you are approaching life. You are missing out on what living is all about. Live to Love. Love to live, right? What good is ascension if all those relationships around us, those that care for us, are pushed away?
Peter, first of all that was very nicely written and well thought out. Thank you for understanding my point and expanding on them. I only hope what you have said won't fall on deaf ears or worse. We really need to wake up about this. Not wake up in terms of ascension or what have you, but wake up about any of these belief systems as you have called them.

One must wonder, if these systems are making us more internalized and separating ourselves from the ones that care for us most, what is the point? To me this is more sinister than anything the "NWO", "Greys", "Repitilians", "Dark Psychics", etc could ever imagine.
Okay, so then, what should i tell my dear ones when they order me not sit on the internet, or play computer games, not that i don't have a life outside the computer world ... i go out, a lot ..
do they want me to start earning .. ? it's not that ... so what is it .. ? anyone has the answer to it .. ? why do my parents want me to become what they wish, why can't i become what i wish to be .. ? .. i don't want to argue, neither with my parents, nor here ... but ... anyhow, parents, they acknowledge everything everyone does, but the moment i start to do something of my own, it's only .. well, nevermind ...
what, i can't play snooker, or football ?? .. i can't upload videos on youtube ??... do they want me to study more .. ? why is it that i am ordered what not to do .. no, i don't want them to acknowledge what i do, neither do i want them to praise me in front of anyone, but playing snooker and uploading videos on youtube is not bad, is it .. ? .. am i wasting my life .. ? i agree, i don't have answers to many questions, neither about me nor this world .. but, how many of us really have ??.... most of what is shown anywhere is false .. so what to read and what not to .. ?? what is false to some people is true to others, so, forget taking advice ... oh well, when i do take advice; say, there are two persons i listen to both of them .. consider for example, my mum n dad; i follow what my mom says, i end up being somebody, and when i follow what my dad says, i become someone else .. what do i do then ..?? i only have one solution to it .. is listen to everybody's advice and do what i wish to do .. but what is totally correct for someone would be partially correct or sometimes even totally wrong for me ... but, then, why did i listen to him/her anyway, if i already knew what was wrong or what was right .. ??? i know they are more learned, wise than me but what if i want to know how to find my own path to the difficult situations in life rather than them telling me what path to take .... i know, even they found out their own paths, didn't listen much to their parents either, i just know it .. and somehow, i feel they don't want me to be that way ... they want to make my life easier ... why, i ask .. ?? the way i see it is they're making it more difficult ... tell me, how do i talk about ascension, awakening or anything related to 2012 to them .. ?? do you honestly think that many are going to believe what i say or what is put on the internet .. ?? i recently tried to tell my friends, and some strangers about disclosure ... through mail .... you know what i got back, hate mails ... those were uncalled for .... what do i do .. ?? all i did was sent some links, one of them faxonwashington.org.
Rainbow Warrior. Answer those questions you ask me and the world and you may find the answer :)

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... said:
Okay, so then, what should i tell my dear ones when they order me not sit on the internet, or play computer games, not that i don't have a life outside the computer world ... i go out, a lot ..
do they want me to start earning .. ? it's not that ... so what is it .. ? anyone has the answer to it .. ? why do my parents want me to become what they wish, why can't i become what i wish to be .. ? .. i don't want to argue, neither with my parents, nor here ... but ... anyhow, parents, they acknowledge everything everyone does, but the moment i start to do something of my own, it's only .. well, nevermind ...
what, i can't play snooker, or football ?? .. i can't upload videos on youtube ??... do they want me to study more .. ? why is it that i am ordered what not to do .. no, i don't want them to acknowledge what i do, neither do i want them to praise me in front of anyone, but playing snooker and uploading videos on youtube is not bad, is it .. ? .. am i wasting my life .. ? i agree, i don't have answers to many questions, neither about me nor this world .. but, how many of us really have ??.... most of what is shown anywhere is false .. so what to read and what not to .. ?? what is false to some people is true to others, so, forget taking advice ... oh well, when i do take advice; say, there are two persons i listen to both of them .. consider for example, my mum n dad; i follow what my mom says, i end up being somebody, and when i follow what my dad says, i become someone else .. what do i do then ..?? i only have one solution to it .. is listen to everybody's advice and do what i wish to do .. but what is totally correct for someone would be partially correct or sometimes even totally wrong for me ... but, then, why did i listen to him/her anyway, if i already knew what was wrong or what was right .. ??? i know they are more learned, wise than me but what if i want to know how to find my own path to the difficult situations in life rather than them telling me what path to take .... i know, even they found out their own paths, didn't listen much to their parents either, i just know it .. and somehow, i feel they don't want me to be that way ... they want to make my life easier ... why, i ask .. ?? the way i see it is they're making it more difficult ... tell me, how do i talk about ascension, awakening or anything related to 2012 to them .. ?? do you honestly think that many are going to believe what i say or what is put on the internet .. ?? i recently tried to tell my friends, and some strangers about disclosure ... through mail .... you know what i got back, hate mails ... those were uncalled for .... what do i do .. ?? all i did was sent some links, one of them faxonwashington.org.
Wow nice comments from all fo you. I have definitely changed a lot. I am more aware of things around me. I now look at the sky and give gratitude and thanks to Universe. I now know that the truth lies within me and i am not afraid to find it.

i never drink alcohol like wine before because of my previous believes but i am now more open minded and happy. But i am not sure if alcohol is good though but it made me even try and drink reasonably. I am very thankful that i have avoided all the negativity and all i a concetrating here is all about Love, Light, Friendship, Laughter and Positivity.

I am very grateful to all here educating me every single day. Thank you all and just listen to yourself and of course love yourself and all around you despite their believes or understanding.

Love you all

Ismail

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service