Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Due to a need to have a suggestion list of what people can be doing to help the planet and all life upon her,  some of us would like to start a place in cyber space where we can be united with other to make a difference.  

It has been agreed that some people are in positions to do somethings that may take more risk or physical energy , while others can offer equally important tasks that do not require a physical presence. 

So to do my part, I have gone ahead and taged a domain name and will be creating a very simple sight to get this ball rolling.   The link will be    thegoyamovement.org         
Here we shall put a suggestion page  and link pages that can connect the freedom workers.  To do my part I will get off my ass and get this started.  

For those of you that do not know what the goya movement is....goya "get off your ass" movement.  

At this stage I would like some input as to what are the main things you would like to see....links.....etc etc.    Do  take note that I am not a computer person at all, but I will do what I can to surpass my personal limitations.    

So lets goya  and bring on the suggestions. 
Thank you....paTricia

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok well You know my suggestion but i'll restate it for this particular forum. I want to call to arms all light workers from all the various websites to see if we can come up with anything practical. I want to unite then and remind them of their common goal.
If anyone knows any websites to start running this it would be a good idea.
Patricia, if we want to get this web site off the ground we need to fill it with content. So we need to round up our army.
Patricia you may want to pick another name.
http://www.getoffurass.com/
sounds awesome!
Sweeeet... great idea! Well you know you can count me in.. I will do anything i can to contribute and help. <3

Now i have to goma and think up some suggestions. hehe...
Great initiative. Why not keep it simple. Keep it under one roof. Open here a group called GOYA on the site of SoE and it is also immediately available for new members...
Hahahahaha I better read the comments first :)))
My Pleasure PT. ;) <3
Great work paTricia.
Great initiative Patricia!
BUT, I must confess I'm a bit confused. What is suppose to be the main function for the GOYA website?
Great idea, PT. I will help.
Great thinking PT, but I still don't understand why couldn't we try to reach these people that are just waking up from SoE?
This site has every kind of info they would need, for a start, and GOYA could be part of SoE, as a group (which you'd created already :) ). I don't want to sound unexcited, it's just that I'm thinking that another site would "fracture/disperse" the info and ideas (like Vaddix said) and make it even more difficult to bring the awakened together. Shouldn't we try to "advertise" SoE out there to bring more people here?
I'm still confused! (sorry!!!) What do you guys think? How do you see The GOYA Movement, as a separate website, being more beneficial to the newly awakened and us?

paTricia T. said:
Excellent question Simmy.

Let me first begin by saying that GOYA basically manifested itself. As a group we manifested the energy of it and then it came to life. The feeling I have is that this is going to grow into something. My personal view is this....people are waking up out there and they have no idea of what to do ....obviously because many of us still struggle with it as well. And for us to connect to others that are just waking up ....we need to extend ourselves past SOE...so this is our message board to the rest of the internet. With all the shit going down, people are going to be afraid to do anything....this is a low key way to reach out to those waking up
Now I understand!!!!!!! Cool! I get it!
How do we suggest links for the "To Do" list? Should we write them on the GOYA group here in SoE and then you can add them on the GOYA website?
Thanks for the explanation PT! :)

paTricia T. said:
lol....Ok, let me put it this way....it is multi purpose. Lets start by saying Goya is not a social site, but it is a cross road sign in cyber space. I would like to put a SOE badge on the page to guide more people to SOE. The thing is....to put something on the To Do List....it must be done from SOE.
Now GOYA is a tool. A few of us said that we have good ideas of things people can be doing but are not able to do them our selves....there fore the ideas need to be passed on to others that are capable of doing these things. Therefore we created a TO DO LIST (links will be added). There is a GOYA here on SOE and it extends to GOYA for the general public that have no idea that SOE exists. So once again...goya is multipurpose....a road sign to lead people here... a to do list for SOE members.....a to do list for those on cyber space. So this is how you use it Simmy....the next time someones says to you....I don't know what to do about what is happening on this planet.....you can send them to Goya (on soe or on the goya site) and say...there is the to do list!!!!!!!
Simmy said:
Great thinking PT, but I still don't understand why couldn't we try to reach these people that are just waking up from SoE?
This site has every kind of info they would need, for a start, and GOYA could be part of SoE, as a group (which you'd created already :) ). I don't want to sound unexcited, it's just that I'm thinking that another site would "fracture/disperse" the info and ideas (like Vaddix said) and make it even more difficult to bring the awakened together. Shouldn't we try to "advertise" SoE out there to bring more people here?
I'm still confused! (sorry!!!) What do you guys think? How do you see The GOYA Movement, as a separate website, being more beneficial to the newly awakened and us?
paTricia T. said:
Excellent question Simmy.

Let me first begin by saying that GOYA basically manifested itself. As a group we manifested the energy of it and then it came to life. The feeling I have is that this is going to grow into something. My personal view is this....people are waking up out there and they have no idea of what to do ....obviously because many of us still struggle with it as well. And for us to connect to others that are just waking up ....we need to extend ourselves past SOE...so this is our message board to the rest of the internet. With all the shit going down, people are going to be afraid to do anything....this is a low key way to reach out to those waking up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service