Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Today the moon was the closest to Earth - this happens once a year. I left work immediately at 5 and drove to the beach to watch it rise. I have seen harvest moons that I thought were amazing, but I cannot describe how big and golden tonight's full moon appeared as it rose - and how beautiful the sunset was to the west. Another perk of ascension - getting to see what you want. Yesterday a huge snowstorm came through Louisiana and Mississippi. I was worried the full moon would be hidden because of how ugly the weather was yesterday. Today it was clear as a bell and the moon was awesome. Goddess Luna.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you get photos? Wish I could see it, but it's bad snowy weather up here in Calgary right now. It really sucks... I love the snow, but I really love to see the full moon and harvest moon is spectacular. *sobs* somebody get photos please :)
I did not get photos. Pictures just don't do the moon justice, and believe me I have tried. Harvest moons happen in the fall and appear big and orange, but tonight's moon was different. It was bigger than any harvest moon I have ever seen. It looked like a planet - a huge planet. You can probably google images tomorrow and find someone who captured it, because the fact that this moon was over 3000 miles closer than any other time of the year was even being touted on AOL news.
there is magic tonight...for all of you who believe in earth magic.
this is very correct. today is 12/12.
today is also the day of the geminids meteor shower.
the gibious moon is kinda in the way. but you might get lucky
keep your eyes in the sky.
omg I'm getting more disappointed in the snow as we speak... grrr
Saw the moon tonight and it was pretty bright and amazing. It was an odd scene..there were clouds all in the sky except for an area surrounding the moon. This was meant to be seen here in washington,dc. Was quite impressive...rock on!!!!
Right on Mr. Moet. Our lovely moon is making her presence KNOWN tonight for sure. Dana - I am really sorry you can't see it!!
Thanks for your concern... I shall live vicariously through you moon watchers lol...

Jen said:
Right on Mr. Moet. Our lovely moon is making her presence KNOWN tonight for sure. Dana - I am really sorry you can't see it!!
Same thing here (montreal, qc, ca) clouds everywhere except for all around the moon..(???) I took some photos but they dont look too good, going to try some more...

Mr.Moet said:
Saw the moon tonight and it was pretty bright and amazing. It was an odd scene..there were clouds all in the sky except for an area surrounding the moon.

I love those photos... with the tree branch in the foreground... the clouds glowing... lovely

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service