Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

St. Germain: Love is the Answer
24 February 2011
Channeler: Marlene Swetlishoff
February 22, 2011

St. Germain: Love is the Answer

Beloved Lightworkers,

I come to thank you all for keeping the sacred fires of transmutation and transformation burning steadily through your work upon the Earth plane. We are poised on the verge of tremendous inner changes, that will be occurring within the hearts and minds of Humanity. As this takes place, be aware that there will also be a lot of cleansing occurring within their Beings on all levels, as it has done with you previously so shall it be with the Awakening Ones. We ask that you practice patience, loving kindness and send your healing energy to those that you see need it.

Your presence as anchors in the areas you reside is of inestimable value to the people and communities that surround you and we ask you to continue to take the time to anchor the greater Cosmic Light into the crystalline core each day so that stability is maintained. The changes that are now taking place will happen quickly but intensely for much of Humanity and emotions could run high in certain areas of the World. There are many ancient places that are now being cleansed and transmuted so that these areas can be ready to receive the great Love frequencies that are even now being beamed and transmitted to the Earth’s atmosphere.

These frequencies will continue in ever greater power and will come in waves so that there can be some time to assimilate before the next onslaught. Great adaptability is needed by all and landing on your feet running might be required. Your training is now in readiness for the next step, as the teachers, guides, healers and helpers to those around you. They will come to you for answers, they will come seeking they know not what, but they will come. Open your hearts to them, for in these times of great change, the energy of Love is what will work best.

Remember, Dear Ones, that Love is the greatest force in all the Universes and that it is this force that has gotten you to this point. All the galaxies are poised with bated breath watching and waiting to see the miracles begin to unfold upon your Planet. Call upon me and the Violet Flame angels to clean and clear any people, situations or areas that you see are in need. Our work is never done but we do it with great gusto and efficiency and of course, Love.

Stand fast, Beloved Lightworkers and stay aware.

I AM St. Germain

©2011 Marlene Swetlishoff

Share Twitter Facebook
Tags: therainbowscribe.com

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks brother, I see you walk the right path and support, keep to maintain the message of the teachers soon we will all be in the place where they are. love is the anwer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service