Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hey thar! I'm quite new to all of this, and pretty young, and I just feel like making a discussion where we can all talk about some interesting experiences we have had. In the past month, many insanely awesome things have happened to me. Since I've listened to the solfeggio frequencies, I have seen some ghosts, seen a few auras, and can cure headaches by sending my energy to other people o_o

Plus, I've been visited by the ghost of my grandmother, which was an amazing thing. I can sometimes feel her presence in my home, however it might be just because I miss her.

Soooo! Discuss :)

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there, sounds awesome what has been happening to you. Since I've been listening to the harmonious solfeggio frequencies I've also noticed some change for seeing energy and such. I can also see my aura, it is a bluish purple and is getting brighter , every day. If i get any experiences i will be sure to add some but none so far.
Mm. It's pretty hard for me to see auras still, but I can see them when I focus my eyes enough. Or unfocus, I don't really know xD

And I have seen my own aura as well. It is a deep yellow, a somewhat mustardy color, I think. A friend of mine comfirmed that too.

Richard Tonkin said:
Hey there, sounds awesome what has been happening to you. Since I've been listening to the harmonious solfeggio frequencies I've also noticed some change for seeing energy and such. I can also see my aura, it is a bluish purple and is getting brighter , every day. If i get any experiences i will be sure to add some but none so far.
Hey Sara,

Be sure to ask your spirit guides to protect you from the negative beings and energies before you start interacting with anything or anyone. The energies you're able to see are multi dimensional beings, so be very careful about who you would want to start a conversation with.

We live in a free-will universe, so once you let the negative multi-dimensional beings manifest in your reality they could get nasty, so protection from your spirit guides is a must!. They can manifest only if you want them to!! thats the power of free-will... or you could ask your spirit guides to let you get in touch only with benevolent spirits and energies... this is what you should look for.

Once you've finished listening to the Solfeggio Frequencies and reach the inner peace & calmness, ask your higher consciousness for protection or anything you want.. this would be the best time for you to link to your soul / higher consciousness. Do not ask if you're not relaxed at the end of the Frequencies as the pathways to the negative energies are still open and they could respond.

Do a google on Crystal Children and their traits. You could be one!!

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju
On the lines of negative beings infilitrating during your meditation or other times, I would like to share a technique I learned somewhere which seems to produce incredible results for obtaining knowledge.

Not sure where I saw it, but it seems to work the best for me.

Vision yourself walking down a beautiful path , take your time, walk slowly, the path is made of crystal stones and is lined with flowers, SMELL the fragrance of the flowers, SEE the sunlight that feeds them, shining brightly.

Up ahead there is a pyrmaid made of CLEAR crystal , violet in color, yet still clear, walk into the doorway. There are 2 cushions, one is silver, one is gold. The cushions face a doorway on the other side of the pyramid, opposite to the door you just entered.

Stay there for a moment,on the silver cushion, and watch the open doorway, who is coming up the path? let your mind relax even more to the music you hear or the frequencies you ar playing, As they enter ask them " Are you here for my good only?" Unless they say "YES", tell them to leave. And you will hear a very clear yes or no, in this. .

Now only sit with any being who answers "yes" that enters the door. If it yes, invite them to sit on the golden cushion next to you

I have been using this technique for a while now, and it never fails me. I get a lot of questions answered, I learn a lot from whoever I let stay on the golden cushion beside me.

When it is time to go, I thank them, and we both leave out the opposite doors.

Thru this I have learned the name of a guardian angel, (Haniel)I have met my "higher self", (Gabriella) I have met one being who just calls himself "wisdom." With this one I have tried to walk down HIS path , out the open doorway that he entered and I can never get past a few steps . I want to see where he came from, I can never go there, I can only assume I am not ready fro whatever is down that path.

Hope this helps some.
Thanks everyone for the advice on the spirits! I really don't know anything about spirits nor bad bad spirits for that matter. I am positive my two spirits are guides or something, I dunno why I would have two though. I do remember one time they were saying something to me and they referred to themselves as "we" so there are more than one. Would any of you happen to know why?

And at night I always try to shield myself from bad spirits in this "white light" I imagine around myself. I dunno, it's just something I have always done.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service