Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Saturday, July 4, 2009 Galactic Federation of Light Speaks - Part 4

(Channeler: JzS2)

7/4/09 11:05:58 PM
The Galactic Federation of Light
The Great Brotherhood of Light
And Ashtar Command

I, High Commander, of the Galactic Federation of Light, Mickael, at this timing allow fellow brethren, and honored member of the Galactic Federation, Vrillon to speak, on behalf of The Great Brotherhood of Light.

~ ~

I, Vrillon, choose to speak to you now for the purpose of Enlightening your minds, as to illuminate your hearts. I have come before now, this NOW, and spoken on a national level. The next time in which I choose to speak again will be on a global level. I come with Love in my heart and Peace in my mind.

My warnings have gone sorely unnoticed. For, this has been anticipated. Please be advised, All those with none Unconditional Love in Your heart-source, are hereby notified.

Choose Love, not only in heart-source but in mind-source as well. WE, The Great Brotherhood of Light, have for many years attempted to reach The Masses without much success. This is not due to lack of Intent, or lack of Determination. It is upon Your Free-Will this lies.

Please be advised. Your Free-Will is your greatest Freedom, although it can be your Self-demise. For, not even the Angelics can interfere in Free-Will.

Namaste’

Vrillon 1977 Live broadcast, Pleadian tells about evolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxa0wcMCnw

http://www.runboard.com/bladydreamwolf

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks LadyDreamWolf, for all these 4 parts of GFOL messages.
............plenty of infos and very interesting indeed. I like honest posta,no-matter how they sound.
............we are going through Great changes,(dangers and miracles both will follow) this must be understood. ..so be it.
..............................................................Namaste and lots of love. (love & good intentions).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service