Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Saint Germain - For Those Not On The First Wave ...Oct 1, 2011.

Saint Germain - For Those Not On The First Wave

Saturday, October 1, 2011

For Those Not on the First Wave

Many of the questions that are being asked now have already been answered in these messages. I am not going to repeat the details that have already been given. My dear ones, answers to those questions will come to those asking them in other ways. Make your questions to me relevant to all readers and ask about what is being discussed in these messages, not esoteric questions that have no relationship to my topics. My ability to answer all of your questions is very limited, due to the amount of time required to do so. This blog is not my channel's entire life work. Please do not expect more than she voluntarily gives.

Believing in the content of my words does nothing to determine your level of mastery. Masters do not need my advice. I deliver these messages for those not yet able to get their guidance directly—to provide more awareness for future outcomes. My request is that you believe nothing about the messages that come to you in ANY form, and dig into that knowledge base inside yourself. When you decide that this source is your only guide, able to give you ALL the answers you need, you will be the Master that you have incarnated to become.

Ascension is for Masters. It is not an automatic result of a decision made by those desiring it. Mastery is completing all your negative attitudes and living as an angel in material form. Work on all areas of dis-harmony is required! Giving love to all, without hesitation, is the angelic way.

Can you ascend? Only those ready will be asked to ascend in this next wave. All the rest CAN next time around, IF they become Masters before the call. Channeling a Master does not make you a Master. Walking the Master's walk is a requirement to ascend. Don't think that being anything less than an angel qualifies you for ascension.

Now, my next answer to a question is about the concept I recently introduced regarding ascension being able to deliver more light than the entire spiritual hierarchy combined can do now. When the advanced ascend, the light of their auras will infuse the entire planet energetically, unlike any other time in human history. Those candidates ascending at the moment it happens will give a major "dream come true" feeling to all around them. It will bring their energy up to the level they once dreamed of—activating their own inner light. More shakti will be delivered by those ascending than anyone has previously experienced. This will be felt by all near them, who will be activated. It will be a "chain of events" condition, where one light activates another. You won't ascend as a direct consequence, but you will become more aware and more caring. And, the demand for caring will also be increased. Searching for missing loved ones can demand caring and clear advice from these new leaders of light. After this ascension wave, new dreamers will come to the care of those who can assist them in their next steps.  Will this be my chela's new work? See for yourself the need and your ability to fill it.

Pretending that an ascension will make all of Earth into a New world is not an accurate assessment. No, chaos will come anyway, and so will all the other things my Master Messages have described. Be ready to live these teachings during the next year, and get ready to be on the next wave. There will not be another ascension wave following that one. Believing or hoping you are able to ascend is not the way to do it. Being very clear about the level of love in your heart is how you will know the answer. Please do what is necessary to qualify NOW.

People, don't give up your current life because you believe you are ascending. Keep doing your very best to live the best life you can. Many of you are not able to ascend now and cannot demand more than you are ready to receive. When the day of ascension arrives, those ascending will be taken into the light, but all those who have not qualified will not. Sending them off with great excitement is more important than being disappointed in your own demonstration of readiness. Cheer them on and rise to the occasion. Chelas will be qualifying (or not) by their actions in all circumstances. Be a guide to those you will be able to assist. Be the light that you came to be. This is not a choice of the mind, but a demonstration led by the heart.

Solving your own dilemmas is not the issue. Being light no matter what the circumstances are is the challenge you must qualify from. Life is not only for growth, it is also for giving others the attitudes reflected in that growth.

Believe in ascension. Believe in the Great White Brotherhood. And most of all, give these beliefs to God when you are called to ascend. All beliefs are dreams.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Choosing Ascension, Again

When the ascension dates arrive, a call to all who chose to ascend will be made. Those who answer that call will know whether they are able to ascend or not, because they will once again be choosing to be the angel they incarnated to be. Are they willing to disappear to the world they know to ascend? Those who cannot are the ones who are not ready. Fear, doubt or desire for more of Earth's challenges will decide which mandate they will follow. Clear uncluttered minds will be the first to leave. Choice will not be a challenge for these, but it will be for those who are not yet able to agree.

My predictions are the advance call. When the call actually comes, those who are able to determine its content and its meaning will have an advantage over those who are not aware of what I have said about the next days and ascension. Can this prediction discredit my messages? Of course, because no ascension can occur without man's full agreement. When the call comes we will need that agreement once again. Saying "yes" will give us permission to activate the dematerialization of bodies. No number is required. Those not hesitating are going to ascend.

What will happen to you is your choice. Can you decide now and then alter that decision? Yes, and any one who does this can get on the next wave. But, are you going to give up an opportunity to live the best life you can make for others as well as yourself? You are the ones that can alter the fate of those not ascending. Only this big drama can get an absolute change in direction for all who need more awareness. Are they the reason to ascend? Yes. One of you ascending can deepen the light for them. Many ascending can manifest a new drama in their lives. We do not ask you to leave those you love. We want them to make the ascension with you.

All of my messages are my words, not those of my channel. She has no desires or concerns about any of these messages or their content and cannot determine their accuracy. We of the Great White Brotherhood are grateful to her for giving an unattached delivery of our words.

Can we have others deliver messages when we don't have this blog? Yes. Please do, but do so from an unafraid and unbiased clarity. No messages of this kind are to be delivered to those who are not clear. Channeling is not difficult for those with an open mind.

Can the comet destroy this planet? Yes. Will it? No, it will only make things more challenging. Will an astroid deliver a final mass destruction? No, Earth will continue to exist with an opportunity to be energized again. When this energizing is complete there will be a New Earth.

Will you accept the offer to ascend when it comes? No details are missing from these messages. All countries have ascension candidates, even those with negative dictators. This choice is not the country's determination, it is yours alone.

Follow the lead of your heart. Making the choice to ascend is the heart's choice. An awakened one will not be led by an active ego. Count the days now. Enjoy all of your moments. Get ready. Put your affairs in order. Get a master plan to those who are going to assist with the next day's tasks. Place no one above the call of your heart, and depend on no one to answer for you. Be with the angels and claim the destiny you chose to have. Make this call the one you aspire to.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Well well finally ... through this message I know now I will not ascend and if I am honest I don't care!!! I became a better person and I learned to live with my ego and that is just fine by me ^L^ I am very satisfied with my being better then I was in the last years, so if this feeling continues I am more then happy with it :)))

Thank You ALL   Namasté

I know what you mean Trudy, I don't care if I don't ascend either.

'All countries have ascension candidates'

Sounds like a fucking beauty pageant 

Yeah and I am sure  .. they never noticed my long legs ;) ;) ;)

:):):):) ahhahha , love You Dearest Trudy.  We will stay behind togather :).

....and if you have long legs,you don't wanna dissolve those pretty things,either.  .. :):):)  I don't blame you <3.

.........................................:):):):):):):) Warmest Hugs,my precious friend. <3

That's exactly what I am doing Patricia, enjoying the ride.  Things are a bit weird in my life as well and i have no idea what to do so , I am just enjoying every moment of it however i can.  The only thing i know is true is to be happy (or at least try as best you can).  Love you all, hope for truth.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service