Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The following is an excerpt from a healing guide developed by Reiki Master/Teacher ElfinMajik

This sharing is dedicated to the child within us:
WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY
WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SHARE
WHO HAS A WAY TO REACH US NOW
We allow this wondrous child to share with us.
WE ARE HONORED BY THIS TRUSTED SHARING AND WE ALLOW THIS CHILD TO SPEAK OPENLY, TRUTHFULLY AND WITHOUT RESERVATION, THROUGH US... WE ARE BECOMING COMPASSIONATE LISTENERS...
Paths of Recovery

Each of us follows a path unique to our own experience and to our own needs.

This sharing of my experience, my strength and my hope is unique to my experience, my truth.

My hope is that you will take what YOU need from my sharing in order to recover the Child of God that you truly are... and leave the rest.

I am a Spiritual person and I share along Spiritual lines. My desire is to translate what I have learned on my own Path of Recovery into a very Practical Spirituality. And that is what I share with you.

Where I've Been

When I was a child, my life was chaos. I was terrified. I was violated... on the inner and on the outer. And I survived my experience. I was taken a place of safety so that I could heal and grow. I grew up.

I couldn't reach the child within me, the child that had been frozen in time, and I didn't feel fully alive because that child had been left behind. The only one who could go in and get her out was Me. It was worth every second. I can be ME now.

The only thing that I have to share is MY truth. I don't know anyone else's truth, that is theirs to learn and to share as they wish. I cannot speak to it. I respect others' choices. Their choices may not be what I would have chosen for them. However, I respect their right to choose what is right for them. I cannot know their truth. That is between themselves and THEIR Higher Power, who I choose to call God, and THAT I respect.

The way I have chosen to share my experience is through application of spiritual principles in very practical terms. Simply put, I have been some places on my own personal inner journey to recover and heal the child within me that a lot of people don't need to go. I came back from my journey thinking "What good is it, if I can't apply it?" I asked for a simple life, to be a simple woman and for peace. I have found a lot of peace in simplicity... AND a good sense of humor.

I believe that what we are doing at this moment is EXACTLY what we need to be doing for ourselves. And that is where we begin to find the Peace, the Love, the Balance and the Harmony within ourselves that we so desire in our human experience.

As we find the balance between our own darkness and light, we can forgive ourselves for being human and accept and love ourselves as we deserve to be loved.

Simple...

Doesn't mean it's easy. However, we have all the help we need to support us in our own personal inner journey to recover and heal the Child of God that we truly are. All we have to do is ask.

We Come As Spirit

...as a Child of God
And what does that mean?
I am One with God, I am One that
Loving, Compassionate Energy.
I am a Spark of the Essence of God.
And God is All Power and All Knowing.
And so am I...
As a Child of this Essence

To Have A Human Experience

Why are we here?

There is no other opportunity to learn in this way. The Essence that we Are cannot FEEL, cannot be SHOWN, cannot SHARE who we are unless we take human form.

And even though we may be hurt, disappointed, betrayed and traumatized, at least we can FEEL. And we have the power to turn away from these experiences that bring harm to us. We have the power and the will to make choices. We can choose what we need. We can choose to turn away what has been given to us, whether it is a negative or a positive experience. We can choose what we need in order to know who we are and we can choose what we share.

We cannot choose for each other. We can only come to know ourselves and give to ourselves those experiences which return us to our essence...our own sense of Peace, Love, Balance and Harmony.

To Learn to Love

To Remember What We Already Know

It's all in the knowing, all in the remembering. And this life that we have been given is our opportunity to KNOW.

I am grateful for the Life that I have been given ,because I DO know.

It's right in front of us and we look everywhere for what we already have and have NEVER lost.

We are LOVE itself
We IN LOVE...with Love
and That is the Truth...
As I Know It...

To Share What We Have Been Given

To Share Our Experience, Our Strength and Our Hope with One Another.

Sometimes we get sick and lost and misled and confused by other's experiences and take them on as our own. And sometimes we forget that all we have to do is ASK. All we have to do is to KNOW that we are already all that we are and ever will be.

Once we know who we REALLY are, we can no longer be harmed by other's experiences. We can enjoy being in Heaven...on Earth.

-ElfinMajik
innerworldz@aol.com

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow beautiful, inspiring words...
Thank you Shital is just want i need it to read today!
Namaste
Your Welcome! :0 )
You're beautiful! Nice post!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service