Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

POLE SHIFT, 2012, CHRIST ON EARTH
Crystalai @2011 cosmicdolphinmagic.com

http://evolutionascension.ning.com/
http://evolutionascension.ning.com/
http://www.cosmicdolphinmagic.com/
We don't need to wait until 2012 or until the Pole Shift (whenever it happens) to evolve into the level of a being who can be a Christ walking on Earth.
The reason Christ Jesus could live through the Mind of God was because he was living through his Mid Brain (Immortal Mind Brain) rather than in his Cerebellum (mortal mind brain).
The upper cerebellum is the area in the brain that lives and sees and knows only the beliefs of the world. It is the beliefs of the world that create and maintain the mortal in the realm of mortality.
To become immortal, we simply move our consciousness out of the upper cerebellum and into the Mid Brain. The mid brain is frequency specific. It runs on light and sound. It connects directly to the stem cell within the medulla oblongata, which was our original entry point, where the spark of Source breathed into the flame of our creation when we entered this earth as an embryo.
That perfect light stream from the point of our creation through the breath of Source Consciousness is the zero point where the spiritual man and the physical man can re-unite into oneness. It is the zero point that exists at the most etheric point deep within every atom of the body.
It is the subatomic frequency that can be regained when we return to the proper alignment with the Music of the Spheres. We can feel the point of connecting the spiritual body into the physical body when we breathe in the full spectrum of frequencies of all dimensions into the lowest frequency -- which is our physical hertizian wave field.
Those who are living in the brain of the material world are trapped in the three dimensions of mortality. It is mortality because it is detached from the spiritual half.
We must return our physical body to the point of the liquid light mirror. The mirror that connects us into the zero point where the physical and spiritual become reunited as One and then the spiritual frequencies transmute the physical into the spiritual. When we place our physical body onto this mirror and re-connect to all that is in the spiritual- anti-matter world, the physical body can absorb the highest frequencies of the full spectrum of light and sound and then every cell in the body can be realigned into the 12 DNA strands which exist in the spiritual half of the body.
These 12 DNA strands will never be seen by three dimensional eyes because they are not three dimensional. This 12th level consciousness is achieved by reconnecting the half of us that is physical into the anti-matter or spiritual half. This half is a real body that looks just like the one we see as physical - only it is anti-matter.
We connect into this antimatter body, which is now invisible to us by disconnecting from the cerebellum and connecting to the mid brain. When we start from the mid brain, we are immediately connected to the primary consciousness, the mind of God. When the mid brain makes this connection, our eyes can then begin seeing into the infra red, the anti-matter realm of reality. When the brain shifts out of third dimensional mortal man of the cerebellum and into the frequency specific immortal man of the mid brain, the mind of God is allowed to become of the mind of mortal man.
This frequency shift can happen at any time the individual chooses to allow their mind to become absorbed back into the original spark of Source or original tone of home. This happens when the music of the spheres is ignited and the pitch is heard in the mid brain. The mid brain must be connected to the full range of these pitches that arrive via connecting in the full spectrum of light and sound through the frequency of Source.
When we connect into the mid brain and connect into the anti matter body, which is now invisible to us, we are disconnecting from the mortal mind or the cerebellum part of the brain. This is what polar shift means. It means shifting consciousness out of the third dimensional world which is being held within the cerebellum and shifting out into the frequency specific mid brain which connects into the mind of God at the medulla oblongata.
The physical body is only half of the real self. There is an anti matter spiritual body that is the other half. The Earth also has an anti matter - other half. When the pole shift of Mother Earth takes place, she will be connecting into oneness with her other half. We can connect into the anti matter or spiritual half at any time. I am not sure if we actually just automatically make this shift when Mother Earth makes her pole shift, or if we still need to consciously know how to do this and to do it ourselves. I am sure it will become easier to do at that time, but I think that maybe we still need to know how to do it.
What I do know for sure, is we can do it now. We don't need to wait for a pole shift. I have clients who are doing it now. I have done it, and I know of many on Earth who are doing it now.
When we start our point of consciousness from the mid brain, we immediately connect to the God Mind. When we start our point of consciousness from the cerebellum we stay trapped in the world of beliefs. The God mind is not in the world of beliefs. It is a multidimensional world of infinite possibility. When we enter this world of all possibilities, we become co-creators of new realities that only exist as possibilities because of all of the other realities that have been created in the past. We will no longer create from the known, we will create from the unknown. We will create from the light bands of all of the known realities of all of the entities who have ever created through the mind of God.
I have clients who have already experienced this great shift in realities from the world as we know it into the multidimensional consciousness and into eyes that can see infra red and the beings on the other side. I know many who have already left their bodies, levitated, walked through walls and walked on water during the past year.
These activities are easy to achieve in the mid brain once it is connected to the mind of God.
To continue reading this article, go to http://evolutionascension.ning.com/

Namaste,
Crystalai

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service