Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Overcoming Fear of the Creator, by Lady Vessa Andromeda, via Natalie Glasson

Overcoming Fear of the Creator, by Lady Vessa Andromeda, via Natalie Glasson

Overcoming Fear of the Creator

by Lady Vessa Andromeda

Channelled through Natalie Glasson

31st May 2013- www.omna.org

ImageBeloved light essence upon the Earth, I am Lady Vessa Andromeda, I am an Andromedan being from the Andromedan Galaxy in the constellation of Andromeda. You may label me as an extra-terrestrial being but I am of light and Creator essence the same as you. I am currently supporting and overseeing the service of the tenth ray of light of a pearlescent vibration and its integration with the Earth. I am devoted to being of service to souls incarnate upon the Earth, my greatest desire is for all to experience a deep oneness and contentment in their unite with the Creator. In the vibration of oneness a great volume of freedom is experienced. Everything that seemed important, essential and of great value simply falls away and one is able to feel a true resonance within and a greater experience of expansion. With and within the presence of unity it can be as if one shifts from their current dimension into a different dimension vibrational, mentally, emotionally and spiritually while remaining present in their current reality.

As a being on the Earth you are able to link into the vibration and flowing current of the Creator's light that pours through your being. With the experience and acceptance of oneness you are able to experience the every flowing current of the Creator and its entire network systems and wealth of presence. I encourage the vibration of oneness because I know that it can bring to your being the contentment and bliss that you seek to experience. If you can imagine the Creator as a vast and expansive nourishment supply, as soon as you connect into this supply you are able to allow the nourishment to flow throughout your being eternally, you will be never wanting or needing for anything else to support your existence because all that is required will be naturally flowing throughout your being.

My desire to create oneness is also connected to bringing the aspects of the Creator together in union and harmony. You are aware of rifts and separation that occurs on the Earth but this can also occur within the Creator's universe, we are all aspects of the Creator all wishing to understand, learn and grow, which sometimes means that a certain aspect of disharmony can manifest in order for harmony to reign. Often disharmony manifests due to fear especially fear of the unknown, unidentified and unfamiliar. Fear can also manifest because of a feeling of insecurity, being unsupported or lack of control. With the vibration of oneness you are able to erase all of these feelings, existing in love within the vibration of love even if you are alone in your experience or reality. It is often that connection or entering into unknown energies or unfamiliar experiences causes a person to activate fear or withdraw their attention ignoring their divine powerful presence within. Upon the tenth ray of light in this present era of ascension I am assisting many souls incarnate on the Earth and the inner planes to overcome their fears of the unknown, unfamiliar and unidentified in connection with the Creator. I feel that it is extremely valuable to focus upon this subject matter especially as many people are being asked to embody all that is the Creator to serve their ascension process.

The truth is that we are all unable to perceive the Creator completely, especially if you are in a physical body and experience the façade of separation. The Creator, when you observe with your mind or your intellect is an unknown energy and a vibration that can be difficult to interpret or even put into words to manifest an explanation.  The Creator appears to be unknown, unfamiliar and undefinable and yet there is something within you that drives you to seek a closer union with the Creator even though you are not completely certain with what you are uniting. A personal picture or explanation can form within the mind to allow for you to focus and give a personality to the Creator even when there is no personality present.  A personal description may not hold the complete truth but offers a source of guidance and centralised focus for you to concentrate upon. In a reality when everything has a form, label and a purpose it can be unthinkable that an energy source which has none of these could be your original essence, your truth and that which you derive from. You are told that all that you are experiencing however solid is a mirror and a creation from within your being, reality is therefore an illusion. Instead you are being asked to focus upon something that you cannot grasp, truly understand or categorise. In truth that is the key to experiencing a resonance and oneness with the Creator, it is the moment of surrender.

If you can imagine that you are holding onto and truly believing in all that is your solid and physical reality, but you decide to inhale deeply letting go of your attachment to your reality as you exhale, you allow yourself to surrender.  In that moment before you surrender you may find fear of the unknown. In the moment as you breathe through the fear and accept the process of surrendering you will find peace. Belief in the unknown in itself is an illusion; you are more familiar with the vibration of the Creator than you are the physical reality. Fear of the unknown is only a result of distrust in the constant and eternal support of the Creator.  When you believe that the Creator is within you and supports you constantly then there is no need to activate fears as you are aware and have a deep knowingness that you are always provided for in all and every way. It is your belief in your physical reality and your lack of belief in the Creator that causes fear of the unknown. You may recognise that similar fears manifest within your physical experiences this is to assist you in overcoming your fear of surrendering into the Creator and all that is the Creator.

Allow yourself to observe your reality; are you fearful of change, are you distrusting of people, do you feel you need to control your reality, are you unable to open your mind to there being something more than the Earth? Observe your small fears in your daily life, once recognised, these will give you the opportunity to surrender to the Creator which is actually to realise and accept that you are always provided for and eternally supported.

Surrendering is to accept that you are always provided for and supported.

Recognising the Creator as love is the easiest way to perceive the Creator.

Many people fear love because again it is to trust almost beyond yourself in something that cannot be defined, grasped or touched. It is the alterations of your being and the expansion or freedom that you may experience that brings up fear, also the experience of not being in control. Are you ready to realise that you have never had control over your reality and experiences and yet you have always been the creator of your reality and experiences? Control and creation are different expressions, when you control something you limit it and belief that you hold the most appropriate knowledge. When you create you manifest from the power, the essence, the truth within your being, connected to a freely flowing current of the Creator's vibration and abundance that is always provided to you and will never ever be taken away from you. It is important to realise if you are fearful of letting go of control or the unknown transitions that may occur, if you can allow yourself to exist in and as the love of the Creator then love is all that you attract and create, experiencing amplified love within your being and reality becomes inevitable. How this love manifests maybe unknown but it becomes an exciting journey of wonderful experiences, being guided and supported within every moment of your reality.

It is now time to dissolve illusions of fear and separation as they no longer serve you as you continue to embrace all that is the Creator. I wish to invite you to join me in meditation or in your sleep state in the tenth ray ashram upon the inner planes in order to support you in dissolving fears of the unknown, of change and of surrendering and any other fears connected to oneness with the Creator. Now is the time to allow yourself the greatest gift of being at one with the Creator with every breath that you inhale and exhale. Simply hold the intention before your meditation or sleep time say;

'Lady Vessa Andromeda, I call upon your support and presence as well as the support and presence of the tenth ray of light, please work with my energy as you allow your light and the light of the tenth ray to flow over and through my being dissolving, healing and releasing fears of the unknown, of change and of surrendering and any other fears connected to oneness with the Creator. I accept as a gift from myself the reality of being at one with the Creator with every breath that I inhale and exhale. Thank you.'

Allow yourself time to experience the energies, to observe any shifts and realisation that may surface and focus upon your oneness with the Creator.

I am here to support you in this most important healing process,

Lady Vessa Andromeda

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you ever so much Lady Vessa Andromeda

Salut and Unconditional Love to you from the Creator of All That Is

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service