Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I know a lot of you here are in my soul group of 33. ok, let me tell the short version for the new people. i have a Spirit Guide who came to me in 2006, or 5.. anyway, his name is Zackery and i call him Zack. My spirit guide told me, i have a soul group of 33 souls who came to earth around the same time i did. give or take 30 years. none the less we are all alive now, and will be alive December 2012. this was before I came here to SOE and before i knew about 2012. he told me, all of my soul group and helpers from other groups will help us. over One hunderd people all together. I have found some of the 33. Not all. Some I know are in my group but they dont know. A lot of them have been contacted by Zack themselves! And they in turn looked for me. Our mission? Simply to sit in meditation on December 21 2012 and see the world and the people in it as perfect. To remain calm and to know everything is really ok. That's it! We will be sending love and light across the world along with thousands of other soul groups just like ours. Other than that, we are nearly all healers and heal people and animals, easily and often and have our whole lives. Other than that, we have our own lives to live, our own stories to tell and our own lessons. MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS....How many people here on SOE in my soul group or not, are depressed and wishing they could go HOME, cross over? Die? I really want to know, because a lot of the people in my soul group who I know are telling me they want to go home now. Right now. Not later, not after 2012, but right now. So I am asking you, please contact me. Let me help you find a way to stay here another year. I am asking you not to leave me here alone. I want to go home too. I am tired too. But I am going to stick it out. Please email me or talk to me and let's work this out. Ok? Thanks. I love you, and in my soul group or another soul group. Let me know if your having these feelings and let me know how I can help. Or let's figure it out. Thanks! Love Brenda and Zack.. 

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brenda,

Don't worry, I will stick with you until 21st of December 2012 , I am here to stay on Earth and later on New Earth as Earth Keeper and I am also a Gatekeeper, along with other ones who wait until everybody found their destiny. No need to fear...all will be well... I also used to have that feeling and sometimes, but not much, it comes up... I have this feeling/vision that I am already in ascended but I am still here in 3D to assist others. Once in a while I get visions through from myself in 5D and it is a heavenly feeling...I know I am already there, so I don't really have fears that I am not going to ascend.

We are on the end of our rope but we just have to tight a knot and hang on.... :)

I wish you and Zack a Happy Holiday and a fruitful 2012

Hi Brenda!

Oh, how I want to go home too, but, I know I have more than one mission here, so I'm not ready to pass over for a very long time!!

As long as I'm here you are not alone, and you are supported in our mission here on next December 21...

Love and peace sister...

Marie Anne

hey Lisa, Marie and Maire Ann... Thanks guys!! I love you. I am so glad you understand and want to stay with the rest of us. Its getting so heavy. But things are speeding up and changing all ready. xoxoxo

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turquoise said:

I'm staying right here my friend...I am an Earth Dreamer, that' s why I came here. :-)

Don't worry, each of the 33 souls knows on the deeper level that they have to stay here.   Everything is as it should be.  All is in divine perfection.

Love to you Brenda.

Marie

quote: .How many people here on SOE in my soul group or not, are depressed and wishing they could go HOME, cross over? Die?

whether on SOE or not, or part of any soul group, one wishing they could "die" first off need to seek professional advice and consultation before considering any other avenue!!!!

Thank you tony. Wanting to die, is a sign of depression. And I for sure, think, if someone is going past the point of being tired of being here to the point of considering how to get out, they are depressed and need to go to a doctor. If a doctor can prescribe medications that will bring your chemicals back in balance, (which is the main cause of depression) you should at least try that first. Or perhaps a doctor will refer you to counseling where you can find ways to work through your depression. I really think something is just up.. in the cosmos, anyone having dark thoughts needs to consider this is something a lot of people are going through, not buy into it and seek help! One friend left a note, that scad, I just realized I dont want to be here. That's all he said. And did not give his mother or his family a chance to help him or talk to him about it even. So I am posting this begging my fellow light workers to let someone help you work it out. At least give it a try before you do anything. And another thing. If you bail out this time, you will just have to come back and do it all over again and it might be harder. Thank you tony for pointing out I did not mention to get professional help right away.

I'm not leaving you alone! Love to you Brenda :)

http://www.soulkinection.com/index.shtml here is the reason i have been so busy. we have been training for our next step. Richard is amazing and we will be traveling the world soon. showing people the truth and raising vibrations. healing the world. :)

CHRISTINA said:

I'm not leaving you alone! Love to you Brenda :)

where is turquoise (marie) btw? any idea?

Brenda Watts said:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turquoise said:

I'm staying right here my friend...I am an Earth Dreamer, that' s why I came here. :-)

Don't worry, each of the 33 souls knows on the deeper level that they have to stay here.   Everything is as it should be.  All is in divine perfection.

Love to you Brenda.

Marie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service