Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

MUST READ – URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL LIGHTWORKERS – FROM HILDA AND VERONICA KEEN

LIGHT FAMILY,

As you have read in Montague Keen’s last message:

Montague Keen, April 27, 2014 
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/04/27/montague-keen-april-27-2014/

Everybody who read ‘How Did We Become Souls of Distortion” perhaps can comprehend that we have been kept in a Faraday Cage to prevent ascension. On December 8, 2013, Montague Keen shared this important information:

It is wonderful when someone grasps what you are trying to expose and explain: they run with it and they find the answers.

Hilda did just that. She found what was so well hidden that it had escaped the attention of scientists for years. This is so important. It must be shared and openly discussed. Questions must be asked and answers must be given. This is the information that I have been preparing you for, and leading you towards.

I ask that you devote time to study the implications contained in this lengthy document and carefully consider what steps to take, in order to rectify the damage that was done to humanity by the Dark Ones in order to create a slave race to support and serve them.

You are waking up. The doors are opening wide to a future that, until now, you never expected to have. The future is yours. Grasp it with both hands. Go with the flow towards it. Leave everything negative behind you, it is not worth a moment of your time. Welcome the ENERGY that you will release when you all come together in peace and harmony. This is the last hurdle you face. You now have all the information you need to make the necessary changes. You are almost there. Read the following document carefully, my friends. The prison bars are dissolving, freedom awaits you.

My love, it is all moving forward nicely. People are ready to do what is necessary to restore your planet and to establish peace and harmony for all humanity.

The answers you need are contained within this document. I ask everyone to now read it. Please click the link below to do so:

Souls-of-distortion, by Hilda:http://jhaines6.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/souls-of-distortion_hil...

Tomorrow, May 1st, during Beltane and the New Moon the elite cabal will be grounding LOW vibrating FEAR-BASED energies through powerful ley line nodes into the ley lines to keep on enacting the Faraday Cage!

Ley-line nodes have vertical (wormholes/pillars of light) input from other star systems to enact the codes/open dna/knowledge and therefore we remember the knowledge we gained in higher dimensions.

Pyramids, churches, arenas, etc. are built on these nodes with THE intention to generate or love , depending on the amplifiers that reside there. We HUMANS are the amplifiers! 
As described in Souls of Distortion, they see their way out 
through enacting Stargate CERN!

They need source power for that and THE ARC OF THE COVENANT is their way out!!! They will attempt to take over all dimensions, and the plan was SOOOO brilliant. They think they will never lose, or have to give up!!

But as everyone knows from light sources: THERE WILL BE NO NUKES!!!! They tried to use nukes to lead the energy of the ARC through the ley-lines towards CERN, and as you can see, this did not happen, so there is absolutely no need to panic! 
We just have to support Gaia’s energies through Beltane in love with beautiful visions of paradise for humanity.

BY ENERGIZING THE OBELISKS AND AND SEEING 
ALL PILLARS OF LIGHT SHOOTING OUT OF THE LEY LINE NODES 
TOWARDS INFINITY AND 
CONNECTING TO OTHER STAR NATIONS BY THE WORMHOLES THAT WILL EMPOWER GAIA — LIKE UNIVERSAL UMBILICAL CORDS —

WE WILL FREE GAIA 
AND 
BLAZE THE VIOLET FLAME TOWARDS EVERYBODY STANDING IN THESE PILLARS.

GAIA THEN WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO THE LIGHT WITH OPEN ARMS.

IF A PERSON CAN’T TAKE THIS LOVE FORCE., THEY WILL BACK OFF!!!!

WE HAVE TO DO IT OURSELVES.

WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

THE CABAL HAS ONE ADVANTAGE: THEY ARE WELL-ORGANIZED WORLDWIDE

THEY KEPT EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL BY CREATING FEAR AND USING PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS CONNECTED TO THE FEAR-BASED EGO.

HITLER USED THESE IDEAS AND THEY STILL USE IT TO KEEP THE MASSES UNDER CONTROL.

The cabal, however, has one advantage. They are well-organized worldwide. They have kept everything under control by creating fear and using psychological factors connected to the fear-based ego. Hitler used these ideas and they still use them to keep the masses passive and under their control.

The results of this are:

— They are able to shut off the use of the angelic christed extraterrestrial brain. We can only use the reptilian/reflex brain, i.e., do what you are told to do — out of fear!

—We feel the fear of being cast out of our group/family because we are different (in a larger way — via witch hunts).

— We feel the need to blame someone else for our own “poor”situation. Playing the victim role to legalize war is a role of the ego.

— We feel the strong need to be a member of the winning party — with, of course, as a result the promise of an abundant life.

ALL THIS FULFILLS THE INTENTION OF OUR SO-CALLED LEADER — and gives our energies to the false system AND empowers it.

These techniques are used on all levels of consciousness, and they are used even within the Occult sector (also with economies and the military).

These rituals that we think are only of the cabal will also be attended by the forces of light (ground crew), so please do not get agitated when you see those in the news at these dark rituals who you thought were of the light, because THEY STILL ARE!!!

THEY ARE THERE TO OVERRIDE THE SYSTEM/INPUT WITH THE HIGHEST POWER OF ONE INDIVIDUAL. THEY WILL HAVE THE IMPECCABLE INTENT TO ALIGN WITH SOURCE WILL BRING IN THE HIGHEST ENERGIES.

WHAT WE CAN DO TO ASSURE THIS GOES SMOOTHLY:

WE CONCENTRATE ON OUR MOTHER, GAIA!!

WE SEE THE LIGHT FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS FLOWING INTO THE LEY-LINE NODES AS PILLARS OF LIGHT 
AND 
GAIA RELEASING HER PRESSURE BUILT UP BY THE SUN OF HOLLOW EARTH. 
WE SEE THE CREATION OF A TWO-WAY SYSTEM OF RECEIVING AND GIVING.

WE SEE THESE PILLARS OF LIGHT INFUSING THE LEY LINES AND MINGLING WITH THE ENERGY OF THE ARC DIRECTED TOWARDS ROME, 
ENLIGHTENING ALL OBELISKS!!

BY DOING THIS WE WILL EMPOWER GAIA 
AND 
EVERYONE WHO IS CONNECTED WITH HER, 
AND, THEREFORE, 
ALSO THE ONES WHO PERFORM THESE RITUALS.

WE, THE LIGHTWORKERS, WILL ALIGN OURSELVES WITH THE WILL OF SOURCE, SEEKING TOTAL RELEASE FROM THE DARK FORCES.

BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT STAND LOVE, THE DARK ONES WHO WILL STAND IN THESE PILLARS WILL STEP BACK.

THOSE OF THE LIGHT WILL REMAIN STANDING!

BY PUTTING ASIDE OUR FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED, 
WE, OURSELVES, WILL SHORTEN THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO FREE GAIA. 
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Please see the importance of this message. Put everything aside and share — in every way and with everyone you can imagine!!!!!

Please also share with regular media outlets! FLOOD THEIR GATES — MAILBOXES!!!

Please share as far as possible…IT”S TIME TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE!!

See the Keen Foundation/global ley-line project on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/events/230445837145671/?fref=ts

Love and Light

Hilda!!!!!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=306788

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's make sure we bring in the TRUE LIGHT, not the false light!!!

According to George Kavassilas, when we bring in energy through our heads/pineal 
glands and anchor it into the earth, it is harmful and brings in the false light to 
the planet. We can avoid this by bringing it into our hearts, or as he states it, 
bringing our own inner light OUT and grounding it to the planet. We should 
certainly take part in this healing, and much TRUE light is needed to counteract 
what is intended on that day by our 'partners in contrast'. Let's all learn our 
lessons, personally and collectively (and hence find the ?value in the dark?), and 
this will release them from having to play these roles for us and consequently set 
them free to also stop being enslaved by these demonic energies, having to play these 
roles for the unawakened masses, attempting to wake us up. This will enable us to 
achieve compassion and come to the center 'the heart' the balance point between light 
and dark, where the game ends and we're finally free, full of gratitude, and finally 
knowing ***and FEELING*** the purpose behind everything. Let's do this!!! 
Blessings!!!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=306811

A Note from ~Jean, Regarding the posts of Hilda/Veronica Keen concerning May 1, 2014.

Greetings, Everyone!...I've been rather quiet lately, and not posting that much...as I've been sensing in the past couple of days exactly what Jean is saying here...that we all really need to quiet down and  Rally Together and Focus our Combined Energies on those Ley-lines beneath the Vatican and also to ignite the Obelisks of Rome with Radiant Energy...envisioning umbilicals of light emanating from these obelisks, reaching into the central sun of the Galaxy...This is May 1...a very important day to contribute our Combined Energies into this Effort to Free Humanity, Once and For ALL! Please take heed!...Blessings to ALL...

A Note from ~Jean, Regarding the posts of Hilda/Veronica Keen conce...

JeanHello, Friends, Family,

As we approach May 1st and the ensuing few days, I have a simple request to all of you, my Readers: Please take the publications coming — a new one today — from Hilda and Veronica very seriously. Go inside and do the deep meditation work as requested to help free our planet from the Dark. Putin and others like Neil Keenan — yes, I do believe Neil is the one who will free the Global Accounts — are doing everything they can on the outside to make this happen. Instead of sitting on the sidelines just watching and talking about it, we have been invited — and I think the invitation couldn’t be more serious — to help affect the outcome with our positive energies and deepest love and gratitude.

This is our time!

Will we simply continue to watch, or will we take the time to do the very serious work requested of each of us. We all came here to help at this time, and as I see it, now is the time to put the ‘pedal to the metal’, to put our shoulders to the wheel and help to get this job done.

As I think about our evolution more and more, I don’t think our evolutions necessarily is going to be a sudden transition. We humans are now running the Ascension program, and my sense of it is that deep down we all want as much of humanity to awaken as possible before we make this transition. I’m sensing that we all want to take as many people with us as possible! I’ve come to believe, along with others like David Suzuki and Drunvalo Melchizedek, (see my post, Chapter 14) that Mother Earth couldn’t wait for us and moved on ahead. In other words, she is already living in the higher vibrations/dimensions. Because of her great love for us, however, she created a 3D world around us to enable us to awaken more easily and less catastrophically from the deep trance in which we have been living as the result of the cabal’s machinations.

As I see it, the Dark knows it is all over and they have lost, but they are more than willing to destroy this planet before they leave — if we allow it. Look at the news I just published this evening: there is no let-up in their ongoing destruction. We can sit on the sidelines and allow this destruction to continue — and I haven’t even mentioned the plagues, drugs, chemtrails, vaccines, weather warfare, and on and on being unleashed on us — or we can at least try to help through meditating — moving deeply into our hearts — and sending positive, loving energy to the ley lines, obelisks, and to the Vatican, etc. 

When I am watching, watching for news, it is almost impossible for me to participate in a meditation, so I am going to ask you now to refrain from personal expressions in your Comments for the next couple of days. If you have a news article — and I truly appreciate your help in this matter — please leave a title and a link, and nothing more. Spend your  free time in meditation, please, please, and allow me to do the same.

The basic message from me to all of you is that I regard this time as a particularly important and sacred time, and I’m asking you to respect this — and if you feel the same, then respond in a serious way. 

I ask you all, everyone of you — for what other reason are we really here? If the Good doesn’t need us now, when do they need us?

Hugs, ~Jean

PS I’m publishing new information from Hilda/Veronica and a very important, linked story. Again, we do not really need to discuss these articles and the story. I think, instead, we need to go inside and decide if these requests from Hilda and Veronica resonate with us — and then we need to act upon whatever our personal, individual answer is. 

PPS, As I get ready to publish this story I have 88 comments, awaiting release . . . I will get to them as I am able . . . :) and, once more, I ask you to refrain from sharing for the next couple days . . .

thank you, besimi.

much love.

bless the land when you travel to a foreign country :)

yep

Rebecca Shannon Ling said:

bless the land when you travel to a foreign country :)

Exciting xxx I have started already xxxxxxxx I earthed myself in the full moon tonight xxxx amazing stuff xxx let's heal mother Gaia xxx i love her so much xxxx

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/video/medicine-for-mother-earth

Ismail said:

Exciting xxx I have started already xxxxxxxx I earthed myself in the full moon tonight xxxx amazing stuff xxx let's heal mother Gaia xxx i love her so much xxxx
equally important is to establish a heart-to-heart connection with mother earth and mother sun (according to sheldan nidle: all stars and planets are female, all moons are male) along with a heart-to-heart connection with your higher self/mighty i am present and the supreme creator force of the universe :)

CHRISTINA said:

Cobra: There are a few things you can do. Number one is to go in nature because if you are away from mass of human population these etheric pressure is less because the archons tend to concentrate in human densely populated areas. So, this is number one. Number two is make your own connection with your own higher self and the light forces. This will tend to remove part of the pressure. Of course, there are many protection techniques that you can use to protect yourself. #00:09:05.5#

Rob: That’s wonderful. I guess we should probably hear, give us your top three. #00:09:10.7#

Cobra: I would say number one is the pillar of Light. You can just visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light coming from the sky, going through you, to the center of the earth. Number would be the violet flame. I think if you use those two that could be quite effective. #00:09:25.1#

Cobra Monthly Update for May 2014

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=309259

CHRISTINA said:

equally important is to establish a heart-to-heart connection with mother earth and mother sun (according to sheldan nidle: all stars and planets are female, all moons are male) along with a heart-to-heart connection with your higher self/mighty i am present and the supreme creator force of the universe :)

CHRISTINA said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service