Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 25th August 2013

© The Montague Keen Foundation 2013

All rights reserved

No part of this website may be reproduced without permission

The storm clouds are gathering. The different factions are preparing for the big takeover. This is not a time to sit back and wait to see what happens. You have to be responsible. Equip yourselves with all the facts. They are available; it just takes a little effort to establish what is TRUTH and what is FICTION.

The fiction that was imposed on you by religion is fear-based and controlling. It paints a picture of an afterlife that is totally untrue. They have taught you about a God of judgement and punishment; a God who wants you to suffer in order to appease Him. Ask the question, why do they always depict God as purely MALE. This totally denies the FEMALE aspect of the God of Love. For they fear the feminine. So they banished all references to the GODESSES who were once revered because they represented LOVE. Love itself is depicted as nothing more than mere sex: when, in fact, sex is an expression of love in its purest sense. They set out to debase it through film and television etc. They systematically removed all that was pure and good. Love is rarely mentioned.

Those who are in control at this time cannot experience love. They are not capable of it. To them, money equals love. When you all come together and realise the importance of love, you will rescue your planet. I cannot stipulate enough the great importance of it. Love never dies, so those you have loved pop up in many of your lives. You always recognise them, for the bond of love is unbreakable.

The ancient Irish travelled the world, teaching the religion of love. But those who took over, set out to destroy them by force. The Irish today are beginning to recover and come to terms with the great crime waged against them by what was then the Roman Catholic Church; and even today, the Vatican still tries to impose itself on them.

The Irish are now taking their first steps to remove the control of the Vatican. Soon, they will taste freedom for the first time in nearly 2000 years. The stranglehold of the Vatican reaches into many countries in ways you would never suspect. They have been responsible for far more that people realise. But the veil is being lifted on the truth of their real identity and who they serve. It is not the God of love and light !

You have lived in the darkness of their control and many have experienced their brutality in times past. It is still there in the background, hidden in plain sight. They claim rights that they have no right to claim. But their rule is coming to an end as the only power they really have is the power which you (the people) give to them through FEAR. When you are awake enough, you will see this clearly, and you will take back all that you have inadvertently given to them. Only then, will you be fully restored as whole beings of light, harmonised and empowered.

[ You can find out how to do this on the homepage of the website: www.montaguekeen.com
Help each other to do this. It is more powerful when three or more do it together. ]

Time is of the essence. You do not have time to waste as you are in the last days of the old system. There are many great minds of the past on Earth at this time to experience the awakening to the light. The Dark Ones are using every mind control method in their repertoire to trap and control those with special assignments on Earth at this time. You, my dear, are watching one such captive who is struggling with it. It is upsetting to watch, but until the victim sees it for himself, there is nothing that you can do.

On TV in the past, you saw someone happily eat an onion, believing it to be an apple, while under hypnosis. There are many in your world, right now, who are so controlled that they only see what their controllers want them to see. This is why I ask that you take back control of your own lives. Stop being the victims of the Dark Cabal. When you fully accept that all that controls you is based on LIES, then you will become who you truly are.

Those who endeavour to expose the truth suffer constant attacks. My dear wife's computer is constantly attacked and hacked into, etc. All in an effort to silence her. But though it causes distress, it will not silence her. Those who are used to attack others should ask themselves why they are so easily swayed by the dark? The Dark Ones massage their egos so that they are made to feel that they should sit in judgement on others. But remember, Judge not lest ye be judged ! [Matthew 7:1]

The Dark Ones appeal to their feelings of superiority and so the foolish fall into the trap. Many are overshadowed and are unaware of this, so it is important to protect yourselves at all times. You are all living in a war zone: it is a war to capture your souls. Everything you were taught is the exact opposite to what is right and true. You have been well and truly conned by those who wish only to destroy you and all that you stand for.

It has been brought to my attention that the research findings of many good scientists is being repressed because those in power cannot allow the truth to be made public. Consequently, these scientists are labelled as mavericks. You know, my dear, I too, was once labelled a maverick . So see it as a Badge of Honour. They obviously fear your findings and wish to suppress them.

There are other ways to bring your work to the attention of the public without going through those channels that are dedicated to the repression of information. I went through the very same scenario and it was possibly the very same people that were involved regarding my work on the Scole Report when I was on Earth. With belief in your findings and a dogged determination to expose your work to public scrutiny, you will succeed.

It is time to step out of the control system. Time to make the changes that are necessary for humanity to proceed to light and truth. It took time and determination for the controllers to accept that Planet Earth was indeed a round sphere, and not flat, as had been brutally imposed on mankind.

You are the architects of the New Age of Enlightenment. You need the freedom to explore new ways of living life on Earth that free you from the terrible manacles of the past. Enjoy your great adventure.

My dear, the attacks on your computer, though costly, are clearly showing that there are those who fear the truth !

Together we will succeed. Your adoring, Monty.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service