Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Mark Kimmel Tue Dec 16th.....Transition Details *IMPORTANT MUST READ NOW*

I am jolted by this reading as I have been reading Marks channelings for a while now and reasonate with them as being the truth...
This is very shocking and gives us an insight as to what is coming...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12-16-08 Transition Details

In cooperation with a brother of a distant star system, one who resides on a starship of the armada in orbit about our planet, I transcribed this message. Today is December 16th; this is my 28th posting to Mark’s Corner. I strongly suggest you read my earlier postings, preferably in chronological order (see the procedure at the end of this message). Today I welcome back Bren-Ton from the Andromedan star system. He has been an observer of our planet for a very long time.

Greeting to all. As others and I have said, Earth is returning to her pristine state. The harm done to her by humans and by the agents of the dark energy over the millenniums is being reversed; this includes population, environment, resources, and correcting other things. This is not a quick process; it will take some time. Once Earth is in her former state, she will move into a higher frequency to assume that which was determined from the beginning as her rightful place in the galaxy. And she will shine like no other orb with a beauty unique to her.

Those who choose to remain on the planet during this interim time will experience many wondrous changes. From the perspective of the humans on Earth’s surface, you will first see the bifurcation of those who wish to stay and those who wish to go. This in itself will not be an easy process. Many loved ones will choose to leave; the reduced numbers of those who stay will have much with which to cope. No, the planet will not be littered with millions of dead bodies. As part of cleansing the environment, those of us from other planets will deal with the bodies of those who choose to depart – we are the clean up crew.

The early part of our mission here was to provide beneficial energies to heal the soul of Earth. Another part of our job is to cleanse her physically, in a 3rd dimensional sense if you will. This has been done with other planets. I was there when Supsten of the Altairian star system was moved to the light. I witnessed Justine and Moraine as they chose to stay and be part of their revitalized planet. They have many stories to share of those times. My story is of one who was part of the clean-up crew for their planet.

My civilization has technologies to clean the water, land and air of your planet. When there is no danger to anyone from the agents of the dark energy and their misguided human allies, we will begin that process. In my experience this will not happen until the great choosing has taken place, although it may be different with Earth.

As the population of the planet is reduced, we will be very careful to nurture those who have chosen to remain here as Earth’s caretakers. In addition to helping them get organized on the their new level playing field, we will start the cleansing process. Using giant energy scoops, we will process both air and water, being careful to handle the birds and fish so as to preserve as many as possible. I am sure they will enjoy their cleaned environment.

The land is a more difficult operation and one that takes longer. Using energy techniques, we will, one by one, heal the scars left by mining and by drilling. That is not to say that they all will disappear, some will be left as reminders for those humans who remain. After the major scars are removed and renovated, we will undertake an acceleration of plant life so that the deserts may once again bloom, the forests re-grow, and the planet’s great plains become fertile blankets.

Earth shifts will occur due to righting the planet to her proper axis of rotation, and the removal of the moon. So you see, there will be dramatic earth changes, as you like to call them, along with environmental corrections. This may help to explain other messages you have been receiving about weather and other extreme conditions.

The time of transition for the humans of Earth will be one of uncertainty. There are several things that will help you through this period. First knowing that you are not the only ones to have experienced such a transition to the light. Second that you have an extraordinary amount of assistance from those of us who have transitioned before. Third, that God and the celestials will be at your side to nurture you along the way. Fourth, the planet and her people will not fail to achieve the light. The end result will be a glorious new world for Earth and her human population.

There are several phases of the transition: First a removal of the agents of the dark energy. Second a return of Earth to her pristine condition. Third, acceleration of Earth and her people to the higher density. Each of these phases will take some time, as the situation is most complex. When I say some time, I mean several years. And yes, Mark, you will see this transition take place, although you may not be around for the full transformation to light.

The most dramatic and immediate, as far as you humans who currently occupy Earth are concerned, will be the removal of the agents of the dark energy and the void this will leave in institutions such as the economy, government, and religion. Disruptions in all critical services will occur as these agents of the dark energy, and their clones and adherents, are removed from their positions of power.

The second most dramatic will be returning Earth to her pristine state, and all that accompanies that. These two parts of the transition will be result in a fair amount of chaos. Here it will be most important to have others upon which you can rely, and have a close connection to God.

Broadcasting of these messages will be interrupted, as all electronic communication will be severed. You will communicate without the Internet. Critical services such as electricity and natural gas, food, and water will be interrupted. Transportation will come to a halt. All of this will come to pass in the near future. Think of what you can do to provide for these, as well as a heated shelter.

Many will blame these problems on us, your brothers and sisters. Despite this, we will assist humans to survive, and then prosper. We will assist you to reorganize without the influence of the dark agents. This in itself will be a major undertaking. How many of you have the stomach for living through all I have just described?

I am guessing not many. Most people will say that they wish to come back when the messy work is done. However, we cannot have everyone opt out. We must have a few upon which the new civilization of light will be built. Who among those reading my words will sign up?

I leave you now with a blessing to our brothers and sisters of Earth from your brothers and sisters of distant star systems. We will communicate again soon.

That’s it for today folks. In Truth, Love and Joy,

Mark

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus Brad, how do you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying you are wrong but..... i need more info on this.
I have to go to the girls school for an activity morning, (last day of school ) but I will be back later...
I would like to tlak to you about this and clinton but I am aware of the time difference involved...
I will speak ot clinton later on...

Torz xx

Brad Johnson said:
Again, more GFOL false information. Mark Kimmel is unfortunately channeling that of a thought form consciousness known as the GFOL to which a being he is referring doesn't actually exist.
I realize this is going to make me unpopular, but I actually believe much of what is said in it. Its something I've felt since I was very young, that at one point in my life many people would leave through death (most likely disease) and I would still be here. I can cite 2 other channels who also said this, Mila of ascendpress.org and Matthew Ward (though Matthew, wonderful that he is, never makes you afraid when you read it...he kind of sugar coats things while still saying them - keeping you from being afraid is a good thing I believe). Mila said this ascension would be a long process, lasting up to 100 years, and Bren-tron seems to be saying a similar thing by saying what parts of this Mark would actually see in his lifetime. She also said there'd be a point where people would begin to live in small communities and there'd be no electricity. Matthew says people will be leaving through death because if they can't live in a higher vibration, its just pure physics that it has to be that way. We can already see this starting, many people are starting to leave through natural deaths, and some who can't live in these higher vibrations are beginning to go a little nuts (you can see that on the news by some of the actions where more people are killing their own family members). I've lived with this notion for years now and its brought home to me the importance of learning unconditional love for those who are going a little bit nuts right now, at the same time as non-attachment. Learning to let people go, whether its to be on their own path, or to leave for their next lifetime. It is their choice, not good or bad, just their choice.

I'm not sure its a good channeling, its certainly going to make people afraid mentioning "millions of bodies", but nothing in it sounds unrealistic to me. Earth asked for the ETs help, if they have the tech to clean up the planet of all its toxins, why should they not do so? We don't have the tech, it would take us forever to get to the point where we can clean up all the toxins from the waters and land of Earth.
If the only truths are personal truths....than whose truth is the truth?
I heartily agree. The ironing is delicious.

-Duck

Steve Skywalker said:
its subjective relativism at its best.
Massive egoism going on in here right now.

CountDuckula said:
It rang true too me the first time i read it also. I ve lately been keeping silent in my thoughts when I received a good horoscope which refer to a zen Buddhist riddle, "What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? Nothing chimney's cant talk." So during the last week I've held onto it and pondered further into what it is. What if they were to talk would they say, or for that matter want to say or talk about? am I the big one or the little one or Am I the bird who momentarily visits? Many thoughts on a simple riddle. When its simple Everyones right Everyone is allowed to hold there own truth. It just depends on which right you want to follow which truth you want to hold. I personally want the whole box. I want too see the box which holds all the boxes inside of it. I am sitting atop 13 D reincarnating myself onto an infinite timeless wave of possibilities in where I would eventually subject myself onto a singular path for relearning all i know is... amazing, but who really wants to always be everything there is no story to experience. this is why they keep telling us We as a collective one want to be here in these moments as its more lonely and painful to just be everything at the same time as nothing.

Hopefully you read this Brad people are going to "Die" Its life people move on they go where they need to be where they want to be. However its up to your mind to see the grounds that the universe doesn't waste, That we really came from nothing, hence nothing is what really matters. Which turns out to be everything in the same stroke. The multiverse is forever in a single point experiencing every timeline fully. processed faster then anything can in our plain of reality In the frozen timelessness. So Ill continue to learn as a fool does and then re learn in the next life's Thats the beauty its never going to finish for the ego the singular person the sharing is endless and I love this present moment.
Wow I really resonated with Mike's message. I have recently read a lot of Mike's past channelings and found them consistent with a vast number of other channelings I have read and very much in alignment with George Green's books. And my response to it all is "bring it on" this is what we came here to do. I'm ready are you?

Brad, as for Mother Earth her soul is already perfect and we are not here to fix it. Her physical form is in need of cleansing from the vast damage wrought by our human civilization. She and her spiritual guides are quite capable of the required cleansing . Our role in addition to send her our unconditional love and admiration, will be to preparing to live in harmony with her once the cleansing is complete and keep our damage to a minimum until her cleansing is complete.

As for the TRUTH contained in these channelings, we should read them all with discern taking away what we need to further our understanding. I for instance ask my spiritual guides each morning to guide my search for enlightenment by exposing me to that which I need to know. The opinion that the GFOL is manevolent group of misinformers I think is ego based and unfounded.
Mava
I am the bird! A very overwhelmed bird...

Mason said:
I received a good horoscope which refer to a zen Buddhist riddle, "What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? Nothing chimney's cant talk." So during the last week I've held onto it and pondered further into what it is. What if they were to talk would they say, or for that matter want to say or talk about? am I the big one or the little one or Am I the bird who momentarily visits?
I am of the same feeling as you Blisseon. The thought is of love and oneness for those who are wondering what thought they could possibly manifest at this time.

Blisseon said:
The concept of Collective Co-creation is valid, and indeed we do create our reality. However, this should never be viewed as a free license to go around creating just any old thing. One thing we must be learning right now is responsibility. It doesn't do to just state, "Oh well - it's all just relative to one's own personal truth, haha!" Remember that in 4th and 5th density, thought creation is instantly made manifest. Ok, so then are we looking at a world where we have feet growing out of our foreheads, purple hair, with roots planted in the ground and we are all stuck in place because someone wished humanity was like a plant? I mean, yeah this is ridiculous (well I hope you guys laughed) but think about it. Responsibility does enter in here. There is a responsibility of thought.

lol! Ok, so what am I talking about here? When the ego leads the thought process, we create bad stuff. Plain and simple. We need to get a handle on this before ascension - it is vital. This is the nature of the learning curve we are on right now.

love to all!
Bliss

CountDuckula said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service