Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

look guys no B.S. i whitnessed some for real chemtrails in cork city ireland 23/11/08

i dont have pictures but i dont need to look at em after tonight

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

chemtrails are all over
dude they happen everywhere. Ive witnessed MANY.
Its the same in Yorkshire UK. Sometimes the sky looks liks a chessboard!

Patrish xx
im starting to think they can spray what they want its not going to stop us waking up its the last desparate measure of a dying system
Chem Trials are related to HAARP!!!

The HAARP patent calls for spraying barium in the atmosphere to enhance the effects of HAARP.<>
When chemtrails contain compounds for conducting or amplifying electromagnetic energy, we're exposed to an increased risk of harm from the intense radiation emitted by cell phone and microwave transmitter towers, radar installations at military bases, high-voltage power lines, high-power military relay towers and the myriad other well-documented sources of "electronic smog" - 15 million times more intense than natural background levels.

Courtesy: http://www.bariumblues.com/making_a_monster.htm

Namaste,
L&L'
R.
Chemtrail Clouds and Electromagnetic Energy

Source: http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrails_electomagnetic.htm

These artificial clouds are accepted by the population as being natural because chemtrails have been gradually introduced. Aerosols have been sprayed in the atmosphere for over 10 years. In fact, many segments of the population were sprayed with experimental bacteria as many as 50 years ago! We've been naive. We couldn't imagine that our atmosphere was actually being saturated with toxic chemicals, so we accepted the appearance of aerosol clouds and chemtrails without question. Now people regard them as being familiar and therefore "normal".

This electromagnetic energy is engineered and these aerosol clouds contain substances which are conducive to the functioning of very advanced electromagnetic technology. Barium is a leading candidate among chemicals, and HAARP is the likely electromagnetic technology. Something rather bizarre is happening over our backyards, and most people aren't even remotely aware of it.

Chemtrails influence life at the planetary level: the ionosphere and magnetosphere, weather and climate, and effects upon human and animal physiology are affected by this technology.

The relentless spraying of these aerosols has changed our atmosphere. It has become increasingly conductive of electromagnetic radiation. This enables the atmosphere to be utilized as a platform for environmental modification (ENMOD), and is efficacious for the operation of HAARP technology.

The Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques prohibits using the environment as a weapon in conflicts. It was adopted back in the 1970's, but ENMOD is being deployed by militaries around the world despite the prohibition.

This seems like science fiction to most people when they first hear of it, but these military programs have been developing for decades.

Many people don’t understand that electromagnetism is inherent in human anatomy and controls human physiology. Every time a muscle moves, there are electrical discharges. Brain waves are electrical, all the sensory information that moves through the body to the brain is electrical. Enzymes, which keep the whole organism of the body informed about various aspects about itself, are electrically influenced. Cell division is electrical, the signal for the body to initiate wound healing is electrical, and the heartbeat is electrical.

Electromagnetic radiation can be utilized for geophysical effects such as triggering earthquakes. The earth itself is capable of being used as a weapon with this technology. Changes in the earth’s atmosphere bring about corresponding changes in the Earth’s weather and climate.

Increasing the conductivity of the atmosphere (by spraying barium) increases the efficacy of HAARP. In fact, the HAARP patent even calls for it. HAARP technology is a source of powerful ELF (extremely low frequency) radiation.

Did you know that the brain can receive ELF signals? Frequencies have been designed which can create particular emotional, physical and mental conditions such as tiredness, loss of memory, nausea, and depression. An enormous range of human experience can be induced with electromagnetic radiation. (See On the Possibility of Accessing every Human Brain by Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorithms and also Poor Monkey.)

Do you recognize chemtrails and artificial aerosol clouds? Chemical clouds and trails become increasingly obvious once you know what to look for. I'm amazed at how oblivious we are to them-- although of course I was oblivious once myself. I naturally assumed that the clouds were normal until I made a study of it. Most people don’t observe clouds, and simply take them for granted. We should be able to take them for granted! However, this lack of awareness has probably helped the aerosol operations to escalate freely.

There has been a relentless onslaught of these aerosols where I live. I found it unbelievable until I repeatedly observed the process of their creation, movement and changes with my own eyes. Daily observation over several months led to identifying repetitive patterns and finally to recognizing the presence of electromagnetic energies in the process.

Please help raise people's awareness about this. This is our sky, our health, our life.
The Earth as a weapon in 21st Century Wars

By Rahab S. Hawa
Source: http://www.bariumblues.com/earth_as_a%20_weapon.htm

The weapons of war in the new millennium would involve the use of planet earth itself as a weapon, harnessing the power of natural processes for war.

At the Peoples’ Health Assembly in December 2000 in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Dr. Bertell revealed to a shocked and incredulous audience that ‘the latest weapons in the arsenal of the US military is Planet Earth itself ... and weather will be one of the worst destructive weapons by the year 2025’.

Dr. Bertell was referring to how engineered earthquakes and tornadoes could wreak havoc on populations and nations.

According to her book, electromagnetic weapons ‘have the ability to transmit explosive and other effects such as earthquake induction across intercontinental distances to any selected target site on the globe with force levels equivalent to major nuclear explosions’.

For the past 40 years, the US military has conducted experiments on the earth’s atmosphere using waves and chemicals.

Attempts to gain control of the weather, through environmental engineering with experiments involving laser and chemicals to ascertain whether they could damage the ozone layer over an enemy; cause damage to crops and human health through exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, have been carried out by the military.

Chemicals like barium and lithium have been released above the ozone layer creating spectacular light displays and glowing artificial clouds, which were seen in North America during the 1980s and early 1990s.

These compounds are most destructive of the ‘ozone layer’ and cause further chemical changes to the earth’s atmosphere.

According to Dr. Bertell, ‘changes in the earth’s atmosphere bring about corresponding changes in the Earth’s weather and climate’.

Another method is the use of very low frequency electromagnetic waves in weather modification experiments. These waves can pass through solid earth and oceans and have been used by the military to probe the upper atmosphere and the inner structure of the earth.

These pulsed, extremely low frequency (ELF) waves, for instance, can be used to convey mechanical effects and vibrations at great distances through the Earth. They can manipulate the weather, creating storms and torrential rains over an area.

These waves have the potential to generate earth movements. ‘It has the capability to cause disturbance of volcanoes and tectonic plates, which in turn, have an effect on the weather,’ she states.

For example, earthquakes are known to interact with the ionosphere (the atmosphere 50-373 miles above the earth’s surface). In fact, many of the earthquakes that occurred in recent years were preceded by certain unexplained phenomena, says Dr. Bertell.

Some of the examples in her book include the Tang Shan earthquake in China, which occurred on 28 July 1976, and left 650,000 people dead. The catastrophic event was preceded by an airglow, said to have been caused by Soviet ELF wave experiments to heat the ionosphere.

The other was the San Francisco earthquake. According to Dr. Bertell, unusual ultra low frequency waves were detected in California on 12 September 1989. These waves grew in intensity and finally subsided on 5 October. On 17 October, they appeared again with signals so strong that they went off the scale. Three hours later, the earthquake took place.

In fact, a Washington Times report in March 1992 said, satellites and ground sensors detected mysterious radio waves or related electrical and magnetic activity before major earthquakes in Southern California, Armenia, Japan and Northern California between 1986 and 1989.

The earthquake that hit Los Angeles on 17 January 1994 was also preceded by unusual radio waves and two sonic booms.

‘These strange coincidences have never been explained ... it seems highly probable that some of these earthquakes have been a result of human activity, not natural forces,’ said Dr. Bertell.

Tellingly, the US Secretary of Defense, in 1997, commented on new threats posed by terrorist organizations ‘engaging in eco-type terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves’.

‘The military has a habit of accusing others of having capabilities they already hold,’ said Dr. Bertell in response.

These experiments by the military on the earth’s atmosphere have seen an increase in freak weather throughout the globe, says Dr. Bertell.

‘Between the 1960s and the 1990s, major natural disaster rates have increased by a factor of 10,’ she adds.

According to her, the EL Nino in 1997-98, which was blamed for abnormal weather conditions worldwide, was actually preceded by violent disruptions and climatic destabilization a year earlier.

In 1996, Dr. Bertell described the severe flooding that occurred in the Indian subcontinent affecting Nepal, India and Bangladesh in which millions were left homeless. In China, floods killed hundreds while tens of thousands had their homes and property destroyed.

At the same time, Canada was hit by torrential rains, flooding, tornadoes, hail and thunderstorms - all very abnormal climatic conditions destroying property, livestock and lives.

Heavy snowfall, not seen in decades, appeared in South Africa, cutting off food supplies and taking lives due to the extreme cold.

During the week ending 19th July, earthquakes rocked the French Alps, Austria, Southern Italy, Northeast India, Japan, Indonesia, the Kamchatka peninsular, and Southern Mexico. In New Zealand, a volcano erupted.

Tremors were reported in Kenya, Germany, the Greek Islands, Turkey, northern Sumatra, Bali, the central Philippines, New Zealand’s North Island, eastern Japan, central Chile, El Salvador and the Alentian Islands, all within the week ending 26 July, she reported.

According to her, ‘While some of the events of 1996 may have been ‘acts of God’, certainly, the overall volume and ferocity was anything but normal’.

‘Because of the intimate connection between the Earth’s atmosphere and its weather, it is not surprising to find that military activities have had an impact on local and regional weather patterns,’ she writes.

The fact that military activities can cause freak weather by accident as well as deliberately as part of geophysical warfare, is indeed a frightening prospect for the planet.

More so, when we know so little about ‘the natural cycles of Earth and the impact of human activities on it to make good predictions of what will happen when human activities interfere with them,’ she says.

‘Moreover, such predictions are based on the natural history of our planet and are meaningless in the face of random experimentation on major Earth systems in the upper atmosphere and the bowels of the planet,’ she adds.

Clearly, ‘the military is also contributing to some of the most intractable survival problems of the twenty-first century,’ she notes.

In her path-breaking book titled ‘Planet Earth: The Latest Weapon of War’ (2000), Dr. Rosalie Bertell cites examples from the Vietnam War, the Gulf War and the NATO bombing in Kosovo.
If you have seen chem trials in Europe it could be due to the reason that British Aerospace (BAe) happens to be one of the primary contractors to build HAARP!

Need proof from the BAe site itself??
Check: http://www.na.baesystems.com/releasesDetail.cfm?a=170

Namaste,
L&L,
R.
Living where I do, Chemtrails have become an everyday sight. Even before I moved here, I could see the wide trails, which I mistook for contrails back then, all over the place. Considering my interests lay in pretty much everything aeronautic, my eyes are almost always drifting upwards at the merest hint of an approaching engine.

For a while, after learning about chemtrails, I was convinced that the sprays leaving jets and slowly drifting downwards were often fuel dumps mistaken for something else. And if they are singular lines, and you live near an airport, that might still be the case. However, if a high flying aircraft seems to be doing the same, it makes no sense. Why would it dump fuel when at cruising altitude, when it should be conserving fuel for flight?

About a month ago, I saw a perfect six square grid in the sky. Knowing the approach procedures and holding patterns for the airport I live near to, I know this could not have happened accidentally. What the purpose was of this particular pattern, I have no idea.

Quite ironically, here in the UK I don't see as many chemtrails as I used to in mainland Europe, where the sky is absolutely littered with them.
I live in Surrey, UK and I see a LOT of these chemtrails.
I didn't know what they were until I read this forum. I don't know what to think...
If all this is really true...what can be done about it ??
Love and light to all
Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control

100 US Patent Abstracts:

http://www.rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin.htm
well in the last five years the main streets of the city centre have got these weird streetlights that look like they also do something else and in the last six months the tallest building in ireland,of course an american company was completed and in the last week i noticed what looked like a radio mast has been added on the very top i have a perfect view of this building and i see it every day on my way to work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service