Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Please post suggestions for games. I was thinking Ragnarok as there is a free version and in the game has ascension! It would be fun!

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

warhammer online =)
LOL LOL LOL you guys.

I play WoW so - yeah if you want to rub elbows with a super leet priest and hunter (and others, yes, I really got into it for like 3 years or so) then go to the Thorium Brotherhood server (Horde faction), my priest's name is Caitir. Our guild is oober fun and nice, but... I think that most of them don't even know what meditating is LOL!

:P
clinton said:
AAHHHHH how about no you frecky ***** bastard.... hahahahahahah HR I love you man hahahaha. I should be called sir channelalot.
haaahahahahahaha thanks dear Clinton you bring laughters to my life, or is it Sir Channelalot.....hahahahahaha
stop playing WoW and get on Warhammer!! lol

Blisseon said:
LOL LOL LOL you guys.

I play WoW so - yeah if you want to rub elbows with a super leet priest and hunter (and others, yes, I really got into it for like 3 years or so) then go to the Thorium Brotherhood server (Horde faction), my priest's name is Caitir. Our guild is oober fun and nice, but... I think that most of them don't even know what meditating is LOL!

:P
Ha! Let's see, three 80's and two on the way. Hrmph, I think I have way too much time into these babies to switch now! Besides, I would have to talk hubby out of his raiding plans =D (we play together always hehe)

I know, maybe I could persuade you to switch! >.>
haha, ive played wow since the day it came out it got boring eventually. I had a 70 Shaman never got the new expansion. Thats cool that you guys play together to lol.
L&L

Blisseon said:
Ha! Let's see, three 80's and two on the way. Hrmph, I think I have way too much time into these babies to switch now! Besides, I would have to talk hubby out of his raiding plans =D (we play together always hehe)

I know, maybe I could persuade you to switch! >.>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service