Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Johnny´s meditation "energizing the web of Love"

Thank you, Johnny, and thank you all for this experience!

I actually saw us all sitting in a ring, and we were like golden orbs and connected to each other. It looked beautyful!

And the cords shooting "up" from our "bubble" was infact golden. And they shooted out in just the right directions for all 144 chakrapoints on earth making an explosion of golden white light. And at that moment "cords" went from all explosions out forming this net around earth.

Not only that, we all got intense golden light from the universe, that we shared amongst esch other in this bubble of ours.

From our bubble there was this enormous fountain of light, bringing back to the universe what was given us, and all of this was just so wonderful, It felt so real and I just cryed.

Love and Light and Joy to all of you.
Betina

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's that it was real that it touched your heart Betina. I'm kicking myself in the pants that wasn't able to sit with you all in this. But I must say that in reading your experience I am feeling the energy generated by your joining. Very strong :) thank you for posting this experience... much love to all... Dana
You have chance to join, Dana. Brad has it on BlogTv I think it´s in about 10 hours?
thank you Betina... I will sit for that absolutely... take care :)

Betina said:
You have chance to join, Dana. Brad has it on BlogTv I think it´s in about 10 hours?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service