Looks like the eclipse energies are starting to have an effect. These are just small fish though. We need more high level arrests.
Those arrested included:
* Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano III, charged with accepting $25,000 in cash bribes from an undercover cooperating witness.
* Assemblyman L. Harvey Smith, charged along with an aide of taking $15,000 in bribes to help get approvals from high-level state agency officials for building projects.
* Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt, charged with accepting a $10,000 bribe.
* Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell, charged with taking a $10,000 bribe.
* Ridgefield Mayor Anthony Suarez, charged with agreeing to accept a $10,000 corrupt cash payment for his legal defense fund.
* Former Assemblyman Louis Manzo, charged with taking $27,500 in corrupt cash payments for use in his failed Jersey City mayoral campaign.
* Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini, charged with taking $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions.
* Eliahu Ben Haim, a rabbi at a synagogue in Deal, N.J., charged with money laundering.
* Saul Kassin, the chief rabbi of a synagogue in Brooklyn, charged with money laundering.
* Edmund Nahum, the principal rabbi of a synagogue in Deal, charged with money laundering.
* Mordchai Fish, a rabbi at a synagogue in Brooklyn, charged with money laundering of proceeds derived from criminal activity. His brother Albert Schwartz, also a rabbi, was charged as well.