Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Is the world clinically insane or is it just me?

Saturday, 26 January 2013 11:28

This is a report at the Huffington Post and you see this all the time in newspapers worldwide:

'Sir Bradley Wiggins has belatedly unleashed anger at his former idol Lance Armstrong, labelling the cycling cheat a "lying b*****d".'

Now, what do you think he said? Lying so and so? Lying possum? Lying low? Lying in?

Well, being an adult with a modicum or even smear of intelligence and going so far as counting the * thingies between the b and d, it is my assessment after contemplating for, oh, the best part of 0.5 seconds, that Wiggins has called Armstrong a 'lying BASTARD'.

So what's with all the b*****d?

I'll tell you. It is the fake, fraudulent, hypocritical and self-deceiving morality that puts asterisks in words like b*****d and f**k while happily supporting wars that leave human beings, often children, with limbs and flesh scattered all across the street.

That's fine. It's 'fighting terrorism'. That's a moral and just war, isn't it? But quoting someone saying bastard or fuck has to be symbolically covered over, for symbolic is all it is, to preserve the illusion of fake nose-in-the-air morality. Newsrooms in which fuck, bastard and more are the common language must protect the mystique of morality by throwing in a few ******s.

You see it's okay in this self-deceiving 'moral code' to think bastard and fuck because what else goes through anyone's mind when they see b*****d and f**k except bastard and fuck?

But so long as you don't read bastard and fuck in full the moral high-ground is retained. They are, after all, 'responsible and principled' publications.

It is hilarious and pathetic and the moral version, in its own way, of saying that you are pepper-bombing cities of civilians to protect the lives of civilians.

We have a rather different moral code at Davidicke.com.

I find war, killing and violence of any kind grotesque and immoral and the programmed sensibilities of language rather less of a priority.

Call a b*****d a bastard and a f**k a fuck, I say. There, did anybody die, lose a limb or see their children blown to pieces?

Read more ...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/78874-is-the-world-clinically-in...

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The world is insane because its a reflection of global insanity manifesting in you.The world become more sane when you realise your soul contract aloud it to be that way for you.In order to help you spiritually evolve past the duality of the hurtfull label of sane or insane.Its not just going out and making a better more sane world.Its also about co-creating a better and more sane world within yourself for the sake of experiences you need in order to bring out more of your unconditional love from within yourself.So that you can better transform yourself with inner actions and as a result outer actions will be more visiblie in your outer world too.

thanks richard.

i forgot you have graduated.....

I find war, killing and violence of any kind grotesque and immoral....AS WELL AS CHILD SACRIFICES...

How long can this denial be maintained?

When you turn a blind eye to all of this due to a be lie f,

that if you ignore it, it does not exist and will not affect you

then you have fallen victim to a be lie f

that was perpetuated by the very people performing these heinous acts.

WAKE UP, FACE YOUR FEARS, FIND THE COURAGE TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUST.

- james gilliland

Not Without Our Consent

by Zen Gardner

Nothing happens without our permission. In one way or another, consciously and/or subconsciously, we give our approval or disapproval by our actions, words and intentions.

Over time our accountability increases.

A mad world swirls around us in this manifestation with our inherent agreement.

Without our complicit cooperation in support of this insane system none of this would be happening. No worldwide massacres without soldiers; no economic rape without bankers and merchants; and no social degradation and control without willing teachers, administrators and enforcers.

It takes the cooperation of the people. We cooperate with them, they succeed.

We don’t, they don’t.

http://www.zengardner.com/not-without-our-consent/

Tags:

1 member likes this

Truth or Denial in the Age of Information Overload

Truth or Denial in the Age of Information Overload

Thursday, January 17, 2013 19:28

by Zen Gardner

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/truth-of-denial-in-the...

Tags:

2 members like this

CHRISTINA said:

I find war, killing and violence of any kind grotesque and immoral....AS WELL AS CHILD SACRIFICES...

do you have children, richard?

CHRISTINA said:

To be enlightened is to be in knowledge of the good, bad and in between, the dark and the light, not just half the coin or story.

Is it not the path of a bodhisattva to aid in the awakening and healing process to work towards ending pain and suffering?

- James Gilliland

Richard Levasseur said:

The world is insane because its a reflection of global insanity manifesting in you.The world become more sane when you realise your soul contract aloud it to be that way for you.In order to help you spiritually evolve past the duality of the hurtfull label of sane or insane.Its not just going out and making a better more sane world.Its also about co-creating a better and more sane world within yourself for the sake of experiences you need in order to bring out more of your unconditional love from within yourself.So that you can better transform yourself with inner actions and as a result outer actions will be more visiblie in your outer world too.

hey im glad you brought this up. no proper remedy without first a proper diagnosis :)
keep living your truth

What a degenerating words, to suppose, that your inner manifestation is this wicked world and for that to change you need to bring out more of unconditional love! Really! There is a genocide happening on the Palestinian people, but that is all right.. just focus unconditional love and everything will be allright! Really!
It is in my understanding, my dear gratuated Richard, that when you wanna change the world, you have to speak out against injustice at all times, but that your behaviour in the life you live, towards other Human Beings most be of unconditional love.. but if there is a liar present, he/she should be exposed immediately and revealed, so that naive, people like you, never fall into their traps ever again!!!

Namasté Richard Levasseur, you've seen the Light, please do not let it blind you! Thank You

Richard Levasseur said:

Hier een mooi voorbeeld van mensen die het vertrouwde wereldbeeld maar niet los kunnen laten!!! En.. mij daarop veroordelen!

Trudy : Deze holocaust is een farce tegenover het menselijk leed wat aan de doorlopende band gepresenteerd wordt door '' bevrijders'' van de ''democratie'' 
49 minuten geleden · Bewerkt · Vind ik leuk

John van Gils Trudy: Wat er overal gemoord wordt is erg, maar de holocaust een farce noemen. Dit is niet de eerste keer dat ik me stoor aan jouw uitspraken, dus.. het ga je goed.
7 minuten geleden · Vind ik leuk · 1

Trudy : Het de holocaust blijven noemen, terwijl niet alleen joden werden opgepakt, alles wat niet meer in het straatbeeld pasten werd meegenomen, het is de zionistische overtuiging dat wij dit alsmaar een holocaust moeten blijven noemen, en al het andere mag GEEN NAAM HEBBEN, waarom niet.. Het wordt hoog tijd dat wij alles gaan benoemen, en niet elke keer weer die zgn holocaust! Period! Iedereen heeft geleden, iedereen lijdt nog steeds! Maar o o o die holocaust is toch wel zo herdenkbaar. Werkelijk te walgelijk voor woorden, en dan bedoel ik niet de doden die daar zijn gevallen, maar de overtuiging dat dit het ergste is wat wij hebben meegemaakt terwijl er dagelijks mensen stelselmatig worden uitgeroeid ten behoeve van de '' democratie'' idd John het ga je goed!
2 minuten geleden · Vind ik leuk

trudy, wij kunnen elkaar de hand schudden :)

ik werd uitgemaakt voor idioot of iemand met een gifbek!

it wouldn't be the first time that i found myself in trouble for speaking the truth......

Trudy said:

Hier een mooi voorbeeld van mensen die het vertrouwde wereldbeeld maar niet los kunnen laten!!! En.. mij daarop veroordelen!

Trudy : Deze holocaust is een farce tegenover het menselijk leed wat aan de doorlopende band gepresenteerd wordt door '' bevrijders'' van de ''democratie'' 
49 minuten geleden · Bewerkt · Vind ik leuk

John van Gils Trudy: Wat er overal gemoord wordt is erg, maar de holocaust een farce noemen. Dit is niet de eerste keer dat ik me stoor aan jouw uitspraken, dus.. het ga je goed.
7 minuten geleden · Vind ik leuk · 1

Trudy : Het de holocaust blijven noemen, terwijl niet alleen joden werden opgepakt, alles wat niet meer in het straatbeeld pasten werd meegenomen, het is de zionistische overtuiging dat wij dit alsmaar een holocaust moeten blijven noemen, en al het andere mag GEEN NAAM HEBBEN, waarom niet.. Het wordt hoog tijd dat wij alles gaan benoemen, en niet elke keer weer die zgn holocaust! Period! Iedereen heeft geleden, iedereen lijdt nog steeds! Maar o o o die holocaust is toch wel zo herdenkbaar. Werkelijk te walgelijk voor woorden, en dan bedoel ik niet de doden die daar zijn gevallen, maar de overtuiging dat dit het ergste is wat wij hebben meegemaakt terwijl er dagelijks mensen stelselmatig worden uitgeroeid ten behoeve van de '' democratie'' idd John het ga je goed!
2 minuten geleden · Vind ik leuk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service