Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Is December 21, 2012 Another Y2K? Wrong! Photon Belt, Photon Belt, Photon Belt

Is December 21, 2012 Another Y2K? Wrong! Photon Belt, Photon Belt, Photon Belt

Is December 21, 2012 Another Y2K?

Wrong! Photon Belt, Photon Belt, Photon Belt

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:57

Is December 21, 2012 another Y2K?  Wrong! Photon belt, photon belt, photon belt.

Can you imagine for one moment, that everything changes in that moment? * a moment in universal time not earth time. Can you imagine every molecule in our solar system changing in the blink of a universal eye?  What if that gamma radiation our solar system is travelling through, is doing just that? Does this explain the earthquakes/earth changes beyond the weather modification and haarp? 

Indian in the machine

Many more messages about December 21 2012 can be found at my blog.

HOW CAN I PREPARE MY BODY DURING THIS TRANSITION TIME INTO THE PHOTON BELT?

MOVING THE POTTED PLANT FROM SHADE TO LIGHT: A METAPHOR

Let’s use a metaphor….let’s say you have a potted plant that is in the shade.  If you take that potted plant and put it into direct sunlight too quickly….it will die from the shock.  The same is with humans…gradually acclimatize yourself to handle more intense Light, so that you can lessen the shock of the photon belt.

1.  DETOX, DETOX DETOX! in a healthy moderate way.
2. Live a natural lifestyle…free of toxins as much as possible.
3. Don’t wait!…

“Humans can adapt to the photon belt if given time to do so, it’s the suddenness which can be devastating.”…sterilization could occur, impaired brain function and blindness could result. 
- Hatonn; Phoenix Journal #50; Page 141.

Most cities and other industrialized areas have very low levels of oxygen in the air…the water is dead, and the food is cooked, irradiated, genetically modified, pesticided, herbicided and laced with preservatives.  You will need to remove yourself from these conditions in order to adequately PURIFY YOUR BODY, so that your body can handle the powerful highly refined Light energies of the photon belt.  Can you see now why your evil adversaries would want the planet to have poisoned air (city traffic smog, chemtrails, factory emissions), in fast food, dead treated municipal/bottled water?

Prayer:  “God…I request and support the removal of all negative energies from earth, that do NOT support the health and transition of earth and all who resides on her…may we receive new forms of energy that are non-polluting and based on photon energy and you guide me and my loved ones to prepare for these new strong conditions.”

WHAT IF I CHOOSE NOT TO PURIFY MY BODY AT THIS TIME?

Gamma rays from the photon belt are strongly felt by the body.

Gamma rays are healthy to the pure body, and toxic to the unpure body.

Unprepared bodies suddenly exposed to large amounts of gamma radiation could become “shocked”…blindness, brain damage, sterilization and other impairments could result.

If you choose not to purify your body at this time, it would likely mean sudden early death of the physical body.  
Upon death, the soul would be released from the body and soul evolution would continue in another body, in another incarnation, where you left off, before your earthly departure.  God loves all and accepts the freewill choices of all. 

WILL THE PHOTON BELT AFFECT HUMAN HEALTH?

Yes!  This greatly affects you.

“The frequency of those rays now expressing on your plane are already apart of that “photon shower”.  The frequency is beyond that of ultraviolet and it causes mutations of cells and all sorts of damage to an unprepared body.  What you’re going to have to do is to find a way to match and thrive in those ever-increasing light frequencies. These rays fall into the totally ‘invisible’ rays. They will ‘getcha’ the same way as radioactive radiation.”  
-Hatonn; Phoenix Journal #74, page  54.

Prayer: ”God this information is new to me, however I will not react in fear. Instead I do not deny this is happening, and I ask your support to help me prepare my body, so that I can make this transition in my existing body, into your loving Golden Age, where darkness can no longer exist”.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/is-december-21-2012-an...

Views: 24

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service