Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

...And what has come before...And what WILL be coming...

you'd be doing something very different right now.

(My friends, this will be my last discussion for the indefinite future. I hope my page will continue to inspire, and I wish you all Godspeed!)

Arcturian11

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear kamala, always one of my favorite people, you have been a great inspiration, and a true spiritual warrior. You make others better. That's the trait of a great person.
As so many times before, it took me several days to let your given words to sink in.
Well ... they did ... I know ... I know what I am missing, and ofcourse when I knew ... I should be doing somethings, very other things, like I am am doing now ...
Then I Am in my Power of Creation and I would be there in Africa, where exact I do not know, but I am building over there the most beautiful buildings for the African People with all the sources they need ...
I will establish awareness centers,for the African People to awake to their Godness... That's Where I Will Be in my own Power of Creation :)))

You are a Great Master Acturian11 ... but as always, history repeats, the Great Master is leaving us before putting off his veil ???

Any how, Who you are?, Your Light shines through forever, Thank You for that Greatness ~*L*~
I'm sure gonna miss the triggers that you put on once in a while wich eventually led us to the Truth and ALL THAT IS ... Thank You xxx
With Love, Trudy

In Lak'ech
Thank you for this wonderful comment Trudy...It feels nice to be appreciated, doesn't it?

Trudy said:
As so many times before, it took me several days to let your given words to sink in.
Well ... they did ... I know ... I know what I am missing, and ofcourse when I knew ... I should be doing somethings, very other things, like I am am doing now ...
Then I Am in my Power of Creation and I would be there in Africa, where exact I do not know, but I am building over there the most beautiful buildings for the African People with all the sources they need ...
I will establish awareness centers,for the African People to awake to their Godness... That's Where I Will Be in my own Power of Creation :)))

You are a Great Master Acturian11 ... but as always, history repeats, the Great Master is leaving us before putting off his veil ???

Any how, Who you are?, Your Light shines through forever, Thank You for that Greatness ~*L*~
I'm sure gonna miss the triggers that you put on once in a while wich eventually led us to the Truth and ALL THAT IS ... Thank You xxx
With Love, Trudy

In Lak'ech
Hi Amanda...Thank you for sharing this very personal information..."large amounts of fear and little love?" Yes, I understand this. Very much so.

Amanda said:
Good point...the now is relivent to the symbolizums in this picture..manifesting what???:):)

on a personal note..my lifes been inflicted with large amounts of fear and little love...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service