Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I want to apologize to everyone on this site, including Brad and Clinton. My words of late have been filled with confusion and anger, and for this i'm sorry. I have no right to say what I have, I should have held my tongue, taken a break and come back with a clear head. I have now had that opportunity, I feel much better and willing to allow everyone to be. I know how a savior should act, my words as my actions, I will be a better savior, and a better friend to you all. Brad you helped me get this far, I hope you understand my inexcusable fallout, and understand that I am a committed member of this community once again. My love to all of you, I want it to be known that I understand Brads position much better now because I too bought into the hate that had clouded this sites goal. Long live saviors.

PS : I am almost always a very loving person and I know that I have room in my heart to help carry burdens and struggle, if ANYONE needs someone to talk to at anytime, do not hesitate to message me. I will give my all to help everyone of you from now on.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey, no mistakes, no learning.
glad you made it thru the cloudy skies
We all have our moments... conscious recognition of them is cause for celebration :)
You're understod, Matt :))

Love back to you.
Betina
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone is riding the love wave once again....
Nice to see everyone been positive again I love you guys......
L&L
Namaste
Yea Matt… Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're a jolly chap.

I'll make my confession too:

Hi. My name is Dom and I'm a badass. I've been one since the day I was born. :( I kinda like it, but I'm making progress.
I have been with the Ascension Anonymous for a few months and I already feel a little better.
It's hard at times, especially in the morning — thoughts of taking upon the world, I mean —, but I'm hanging there.

Shukran.
Shalom, Salam, Namaste.
Greetings.

Everyone has been feeling it lately, and I have noticed a marked increase in hostility and antagonism from pretty much everyone I meet.

I admit to not having been myself lately, and in fact lashed out in anger several times in the last few days, which is so breaking with my normal calm self that it scared me. But somehow it is more manageable today.

So Matt, don't worry. Clinton, don't worry. Everyone, my friends, my loved ones, dear saviors, don't worry.

To err is human. To forgive is divine.
Don't say that you didn't have a right to say what you did every one has a right to free expression. But apologizes are nice after you said hurtful things.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service