Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Huge Medical Hush Hush on Symptoms affecting the Human Magnetic Shield and Junk DNA

Hi .. I found this on glp ..
This is the most important conspiracy in the World today.
TPTB have known what is happening for a long time. All current world events sow their hands, to those that can see.
Using HAARP , Cell phone towers and chemtrails is not having the desired effect. This weeks announcements of broadband in every house is another last ditch attempt at manipulating the energies to create their desired outcome.
They will probably be able to manipulate the majority, but they are extremely worried about a certain strand.
Someone there said
"I have a molecular biology PhD. Parts of our so called 'junk' DNA are now becoming active. A small porportion of once active genes are now begining to be turned off. What we are witnessing is evolution in progress. Evolution does not happen by natural selection acting on random and blind mutations. Evolution is a cognitive process and is following a script and timing cycle that currently transcends our comprehension. Many PhDs are now beginning to understand this but are too afraid to speak out and lose their jobs because of the darwinian fundamentalits.

I think that most people, when they look deep inside themselves, already know this.

If anyone is sceptical then I suggest taking 5 dried gramms of psychedelic fungi.

Once you've ingested the mushrooms its easy to see how our minds have been programmed.

Darwinian Fundamentalism is part of the programming of the Control System.

Evolution is real.

And so is God."

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the link ..
http://yxorp.us/zelune/?__new_url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nb2RsaWtlcHJvZHVjd...

if it doesn't work, go to www.godlikeproductions.com and search for the same title as here ..
wait, why take the shrooms?
hehe .. that's for the skeptics .. :) ..

Bishop said:
wait, why take the shrooms?
Today, humans are having their 'unplugged' DNA reactivated.

This new phenomenon of mutation, when not interfered by chemtrails, includes two aspects:

1) Present adults are having their junk DNA activated and/or genetic code modified.
2) Many children born with strange (previously unseen) DNA or with activated junk DNA.

When this phenomenon started is unclear. Considering that there might be different categories of mutation, some involving mere activation of latent genes, and some incorporating a completely novel genetic code, it is safe to say that this phenomenon consists of phases.

For example, one type of mutation might have begun in the 1970's, and another might have started with children born after 1995.
Thanks for posting this it is very important.
lol @ taking the shrooms.

shroomz

http://www.truthism.com
theres a kind of hush
all over the world tonight...~

btw ive been noticing that im healing (ie. scabs and pimples) faster nowadays. anyone else having this too?
yes... I've noticed that as well... I spilled Cholrine Dioxide on my leg 2 weeks ago and it burned me... what started out looking rather nasty is now almost completely gone and I've not been using any treatment on it at all.

Reb said:
theres a kind of hush

btw ive been noticing that im healing (ie. scabs and pimples) faster nowadays. anyone else having this too?
ouch, what were you doing with that nasty chemical?
wow... healing in two weeks is awesome

Dana said:
yes... I've noticed that as well... I spilled Cholrine Dioxide on my leg 2 weeks ago and it burned me... what started out looking rather nasty is now almost completely gone and I've not been using any treatment on it at all.

Reb said:
theres a kind of hush

lol... actually it's the base chemical used in the Miracle Mineral Solution, and yes, by it's self it is nasty, but when mixed with citric acid it tones down significantly to injest and aid in the removal of toxic pathogens, fungus and virus in the body. lol... I can vouch for that, because i've been taking it for about 2 weeks now and i still have a stomach lol...

Reb said:
ouch, what were you doing with that nasty chemical?
wow... healing in two weeks is awesome

Dana said:

Reb said:
theres a kind of hush

yea, i sliced my finger open with a razor blade, unintentionally, at work.. about 15 min later, mind u it was a DEEP cut and blead alot... it was no longer bleeding... i didn't need stitches at all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service