Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

We knew there would be more false flag events before the fall of the tyrants.

I was wondering how they would spin this to take away the sencond amendment right to bear arms. Then right after they show a senator calling for gun control to stop the violence saying little kids were injured.

Now correct me if I am wrong what does a bomb have to do with guns? Watch next they will tie patriots into the bombing so we have to disarm all the patriots. It never ends.

Will they resurrect Obama or Sadam?

How about Korea or Iran?

How will they tie this in to meet their agenda?

Watch and see. This is looking like a very bad B movie.

Sad these events happen, my condolences to the injured

but they will never stop until we find the real cause.

- James G.

{http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/15/17764747-explosions-rock...

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boston Bombing False Flag, Here Is Proof

BOSTON BOMBING - Family Guy Shows Boston Marathon, And A Terror Attack - Predictive Programming!!

Sorry for this 'looking graphic'
But come on, you dont check your phone if your leg was blown of at Boston, another actor?

When False Flags dont Fly anymore PEOPLE ARE LEARNING THE TRUTH

Look closely to this womans pants .. some how it is clear that there is a leg inside!

Trudy said:

But come on, you dont check your phone if your leg was blown of at Boston, another actor?

Boston bombing: Amerikkka master of the inside-job

wow, clearly there is a leg in there. I can see the foot too.  No one would be using a phone in that condition. They would be in complete shock. Another thing, there is no bleeding from the leg and its not cauterized.

Trudy said:

Look closely to this womans pants .. some how it is clear that there is a leg inside!

Trudy said:

comment by Chris on FB : I am now 100% convinced that Jeff Bauman/Nick Vogt/No-Legs is a complete fake. Here are two pictures of the exact same scene. Upon much closer analysis, it is discovered that Bauman/Vogt/No-Legs is not in one of them, even though the woman with the red jacket is in the exact same position. This is the evidence I needed to say that 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt, this event did not transpire as we are being told it did.

Notice where the cop is standing in the top picture, that should be where we see a body print and smudged blood from the black woman in the bottom picture. Notice that you can make out forms in the smoke, but No-Legs is nowhere to be seen. If he were there, the guy in the blue jacket behind the black woman on the ground is about to step on top of him. He's not there.

Did you notice Arredondo the American Cowboy just chilling off to the side holding his flag? It appears he is holding that flag instead of helping anyone. It also appears like he is waiting for his moment to shine.

Also, in case no one noticed, even if by some chance No-Legs were real, which he obviously is not, why is his clothing so torn and he so injured and everyone else is essentially unscathed in comparison????

MUST SEE: PROOF The SURVEILLANCE VIDEO Of Suspects Released By FBI IS FAKE... WHAT ARE THEY HIDING??? [VIDEO+ANALYSIS]

http://bit.ly/17CbnPv

Unbelievable the effort that is made for this event of fear : http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-o...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service