Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

My name is Martin i am from quebec/canada nice to meet you all brothers and sisiter of light,, keep in touch ps i am french soo if anyone speak this language you can reply my post in french thanks..

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Martin!!!

Hugs!!
bonjour martin2012, petit animal que je ne peux pas definer... mon francais n'est pas formidable, mais j'habite en France au moment, dans une vallee ou j'ai des amis anes, chiens, sangliers, oiseaux and gonflons etrangeres. (Je ne sais pas faire accent grave ici)

a bientot, bienvenu!
Welcome brother!
Good to see another of the light have found his way here.
Be in joy.
Welcome to this great community Martin. Have fun!!! love & joy... Dana
caro said:
bonjour martin2012, petit animal que je ne peux pas definer... mon francais n'est pas formidable, mais j'habite en France au moment, dans une vallee ou j'ai des amis anes, chiens, sangliers, oiseaux and gonflons etrangeres. (Je ne sais pas faire accent grave ici)

a bientot, bienvenu!
Hey Mais mais tu te débrouille pas mal en francais c'est un bon départ! mais ne t en fait pas moi aussi je faits des fautes des fois lol.. enchanter de faire ta connaissance c'est cool j'aimerais bien avoie un petite ferme moi aussi! garde contact et que la paix et l'amour soit avec toi.. Martin
Hi Martin. Welcome to Saviors fo Earth. Glad you found us. ^_^
Salut martin, je suis de montreal et je parle francais aussi..
Bienvenu sur saviorsofearth..

Bloodshotbudda, I dunno what translator you used but I have no idea what you were trying to say.. lol..
Ted said:
Salut martin, je suis de montreal et je parle francais aussi..
Bienvenu sur saviorsofearth..

Bloodshotbudda, I dunno what translator you used but I have no idea what you were trying to say.. lol..

Lol, it's a party here. MTL as well....go HABS :P. Hey martin, glad to see you made the move from 2012.

Anyways i saw the moon tonight and i saw the blue glow i've seen since it came back. My camera can't capture it but i mean my brother and i agree on what we're seeing. Pretty nice and very cool.
Hi I'm new here too!
Bienvenue Martin!! ...à cette grande famille qui est Saviors of Earth.
Love&Light, mon ami!
Namasté

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service