Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

For your Health and Well Being.

If you have information on any of the products I would like very much for you to share your expreience with us
after viewing the products at my website Project greenlife.
http://www.projectgreenlife.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1&...
Share with others.
In Loving Kindness

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am detoxing with MMS,

Hi Patricia,

thank you for stopping by.

To answer your question you may purchase MMS at the website above. also you should do your homework regarding MMS2

Very powerful stuff. I made the mistake of taking too much too quickly, 15 drops a dose with HORRIBLE consequences. At this strength it apparently strips the walls of arteries, so next time I probably won't go over 10/11 drops per dose, this seems to be my max amount. Smells like swimming pool cleaner.

With ProjectGreenLife, you have to become a member to order mms. It a work arround to leagly sell it, because the fda band selling mms to the public. Do you see where im getting at? The fda doesnt allow selling mms as a supplement or medicine. It cool to order from there, my wife is a member. We have get some from there too. The only other wat to sell  it is as water purification drops for purifing water. thats another work around.

I use is and i dont get sick, not even sinus any more. It works how ever it should be used wisely.

I have to say I have been to Jim Humbles website and I am up to date on all the red tape going on about this Now called Master Mineral Solution...

Also on the newer MMS2. Which the body creates naturaly...
I have also used this porduct and have kept a journal of my experience thus far.. which I will be sharing soon.

Hug of Healing,

Wisdom
simpleman said:

With ProjectGreenLife, you have to become a member to order mms. It a work arround to leagly sell it, because the fda band selling mms to the public. Do you see where im getting at? The fda doesnt allow selling mms as a supplement or medicine. It cool to order from there, my wife is a member. We have get some from there too. The only other wat to sell  it is as water purification drops for purifing water. thats another work around.

I use is and i dont get sick, not even sinus any more. It works how ever it should be used wisely.

MMS is the Best :)))

Hi,

Could you share with us your expreience with it?

Trudy said:

MMS is the Best :)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service