Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The first time I saw chemtrails was a few months ago at Byron Bay Australia. I saw one being made by some sort of air craft and by the end of the day the sky was full of them. There were so many that it was even mentioned on the local radio as a small remark something like "and over 2000 chemtrails have be reported today in the Byron area” I just wounded how wide spread they are and who else around the world has seen them and where?

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes me. they usually come in single or double streaks over here though.
i live in Singapore. imagine that.

you can find some of the chemtrail photos on my 'mypage' photos. the latest one ive uploaded was a week ago.
probably you need some orgonite chemtrail busters in your area, mate.
after i've planted some towerbusters around my country, the sylphs have been super efficient at clearing those chemtrails up, although i think someone else is planting orgonite around too. our sylphs are huge.
Hello Mike, I live in Eastern Long Island, New York and I see them often.
L&L
I saw a ton of em on Friday when dropping my Sister and Brother n Law at the airport... and I'm not trying to be facetious... there were many of them and a big ass plane in the sky that was letting go a huuuge trail.
that's the first time i've ever noticed them around here... that's Calgary, AB
Dana, ask my best bud Har88, who I know's your friend, about this...he'll tell you stuff.
Thx R... i'll do that :)

R. said:
Dana, ask my best bud Har88, who I know's your friend, about this...he'll tell you stuff.
Malaysia, my pal in Kuala Lumpur gets them as well.
i think i've heard of chemtrails in London on websites touching on orgonite subjects.
welcome to the world of breathing in weird air. ahahah
The pictures should say it all !!

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.
The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”
“In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.
“It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.”

Chemtrials over Georgia???

and this is how a cloud seeding plane looks like and you can see the difference from that of a chemtrial plane!

R.
Hi Mike,

I've opened my eyes to chemtrails two months ago and have done non-stop research since then. From Carnicom's studies, these aerosols are connected to what is known as "Morgellons". I can tell you that I'm infected as well as my family. There's a simple test you can do, buy some red wine, swish a few mouthfuls through your teeth and spit them back out (make sure its not in the sink because it will stink up your bathroom afterwards). These globs come out from your gums, mine become white and swollen after one glass. It's a reality hard to face but we can't let it get us down, we're still alive aren't we? I have reason to believe if we get rid of the heavy metals that are stuck in our bodies and boost up our immune system then there's no way these pathogens can remain inside.

I've been witnessing and taking pictures of chemtrails here in texas since about 2003-2004. Still to this day we get heavily sprayed. The only answer to protecting yourself and eliminating chemtrails is orgone/orgonite, more specifically a chembuster/cloudbuster. http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/cloud_buster/lemurian_cloud_b... Something similar to that. As for explaining what chemtrails are for and what they do, you can find some info here: http://www.rawcuisine.co.uk/consciousness-and-our-changing-world/ch...
sheeesh, they're all over the place here in chicago, especially when it's about to rain or snow....although i didn't see any at all today...finally a nice clear blue sky day....the night sky is lovely and clear at the moment as well
Yes! I live in the Bronx and I see them on a daily basis. Sometimes I would see them in the day time, but I see them mostly at night...and there always "X" shaped.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service