Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Has anyone else noticed how large the moon is tonight???

Hi all,

Im in Hertfordshire England and have just looked out my bedroom window and the moon is huge!!! the biggest i have ever seen it!! It is full and has a lovely golden colour to it with a distinct golden aura too.
Im really frustrated because i cant take any decent pics or vids to show just how amazing the moon looks tonight.

Is there anyone else here who can see this too? and why does it appear as large as it is, is it getting closer to the earth?

L&L

Scott

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

North London, 19:25 GMT, no moon visible.

Can't see it from here, buildings and cloud cover in the way.

But it is a full moon tonight, so enjoy the spectacle.
bout 3 times normal size here and low in sky, north east uk
Hi Scott

I am in Surrey and have seen how bright the moon is tonigh as I look thru my binoculars. Have you seen the bright star behind you, as you look at the moon.

Regards

Peter
Hi Peter,

Yes i notice this star every night if it is a clear sky, it is as bright as an aeroplane flying in the night sky, it is quite low and there are no other stars near it at all, i have watched it flicker and dim then light up again too, do you know the name of this star?

Scott

Peter said:
Hi Scott

I am in Surrey and have seen how bright the moon is tonigh as I look thru my binoculars. Have you seen the bright star behind you, as you look at the moon.

Regards

Peter
its not a star, its venus
really? wow venus is very bright, how come we dont see mars as bright as this in the sky?
I too have noticed that bright star, never realised it's Venus lol. Haven't noticed the moon, except a few weeks ago when I did notice it, it did have a weird colouration about it?!?

Any thoughts on the colour of the moon?
* snippet from Blossom Goodchild channeling with Federation of Light (FOL) dated 30/11/2008 *

And the moon? … Let’s not forget about the moon?

The moon shall appear different. You are … we believe the word is skeptical … are you not Blossom?

Nope. I am in the fortunate position of being told of many strange phenomena that is occurring at this time… With all respect… why should this be different? May I ask then … just call me BLOSS the BOLD!! … in what way will it be different?

We give to you the number three. It will be as if there are three moons within the one moon. We are giving you an image of the moon, and it is more Golden as opposed to white, and it has two outer rings around it. There will be radiance from it, an energy that has not been picked up on before. And you are getting ‘This is the real moon’. It is back.

Struth … my hearts pounding BIG TIME. What does that mean exactly?

Your moon that was designed by ‘The Game Masters’ is what we chose to call the REAL moon. That was replaced you know.

No. I didn’t know. I had no idea. By what? A fake moon? Why?

To impress upon you souls of earth a falsehood. An existence that isn’t really what we would call an existence.
when the moon is on the horizon it is an optical illusion created by the curvature in the earth to make the moon appear larger, as it rises into the sky it assumes "normal" size
that is what i was taught in astronomy class

was it on the horizon when you were viewing? if not... then your guess is as good as mine my friend
I've seen the full Moon last night and it was truly beautiful!
I can usually take good pictures if the Moon (with details and shadows), but I've tried yesterday with no success. It was too bright for my camera.
Hi DanBal,

Yes you are correct it was very low in the horizon so this may explain it, but even so i have never seen it this large and it was golden in colour not white so i think blossoms channel is correct. Also noticed how quick it was rising too.

Scott

DanBal said:
when the moon is on the horizon it is an optical illusion created by the curvature in the earth to make the moon appear larger, as it rises into the sky it assumes "normal" size
that is what i was taught in astronomy class

was it on the horizon when you were viewing? if not... then your guess is as good as mine my friend
ive seen the moon this morning and it was still very visible and big

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service