Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Google Earth has the geometric patterns again. Tonight there are pentagon at the poles. Last night it was a triangle at the south pole and pentagram at the the north.

My question is, can these patterns be seen with something other than google earth or with the naked eye from orbit?

Didn't these shapes start showing up just prior to 10-14-08?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya i believe so
To be truthful, I have a feeling they are just glitches........

They were there for ages after the 24th oct.....
Thanks, PrincessHeart. My mistake. I will edit it to it's correct name.

Oh, and speaking about strange weather patterns. It is snowing here in MS. Just moments ago there was lightning and a long long thunder roll. I don't know if thunder and lightning are common in snow storms, but it was strange, but cool. ^_^
We get thunder and lightning on the rare occasion with our snow storms. It's usually closer to spring though when the atmosphere is beginning to heat up again. Although, I'd say in MS that there's probably still quite a bit of heat to be had in the upper atmosphere, so with the cold air flowing in low from the north, it's probably to be expected. It's odd, but enjoy it... I love the snow

namaste

simpleman said:
Thanks, PrincessHeart. My mistake. I will edit it to it's correct name.

Oh, and speaking about strange weather patterns. It is snowing here in MS. Just moments ago there was lightning and a long long thunder roll. I don't know if thunder and lightning are common in snow storms, but it was strange, but cool. ^_^
this is the message I left in the group Inner Earth, Hollow Earth before I realized this thread was here...

Just thought I'd share something I've been thinking about since this group started. I don't know much about hollow earth, but I'm coming to learn quite a bit of what's behind the theories of it. Also, based on Jan Lamprecht's feasibility study I believe our scientific community should consider something different for a change. Anyhow... that's not my point so much lol... What I've been thinking of is Google earth and the glitches at the poles. I've noticed those glitches for as long as I've had goole earth downloaded on my pc... about 6 or 7 months now. So I've come to theorerize they're there to coverup any significant indication of structural land mass... or lack of... whatcha think? lol

So that is what I think lol...
It may be just a glitch, but consider this, back we got the first contact message from the Galactic Federation, they said something about remember shapes or watch for the shapes. Also there was a video that a guy took some where in Florida. You could clearly see a line in the sky where the clouds disappear. ^_^
I found the video about the shapes in the Florida sky. I remember seeing this pre 10-14.

For as far I know, the glitches at the poles have always been there (who knows, maybe it has got something to do with Hollow Earth - although scientists probably will blame it on magnetic fields...). Only around that Oct 14 date, there were various diamond shaped objects all over earth to be seen. I haven't seen them since then, so I tend to believe it was somehow related.

As for the cone in the blue sky (the movie Simone has put on here), I really don't have any "sane" explanation ;°), I can only enjoy the magnificence and mysticality of its nature.

Nice thing to do at the south pole: zoom in. After a while you will see a black dot. Zoom in on that one. All sorts of weird codes will appear. LOL
Yahoo news... unexplained energy hitting the periferal edges of earth.... pretty wild.... aye..
spaceinheart, check this out. It's cosmic waves of energy comming from the galactic plane. I can feel the energy. Cool ^_^
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/11/19/cosmic-rays-from-mysterious...

spaceinheart said:
Yahoo news... unexplained energy hitting the periferal edges of earth.... pretty wild.... aye..
Thanks for the research, Simone. The crop circle 'codes' video, I had found back before 10-14. I think there are hidden codes in the crop circles. Spinning them may be a way to access them . May be overlay them then spin them at different speeds.

Thanks. ^_^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service