Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I wanted a program to produce constant tones so i could produce the solfeggios.
I searched tone generator on google and this link was the second one down!
This software is great and i really like to use on top of ambient radio :)

Tune to 396 417 528 639 741 852 963

http://www.world-voices.com/software/nchtone.html

Ive checked the pitches with my solfeggio music and videos on youtube. they do match :)
Enjoy

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info Bishop i have a friend who is a musician and i have asked him to come up with some solfeggio tunes but he has been having trouble getting the right frequencies this software will be perfect!!
But he has a MAC will this work on that? he has no internet connection so i would have to download the file on to my pc and then give it to him perhaps?
thank you for this. ve been researching self help hypnotisation. Tones and recording software really help. Its amazing the power of the mind. we can go anywhere do anything inside it. It can active your capacity for great good. But can also be used in bad ways too.
Awesome, I've been looking for one of these for a while now. Thanks for the find and sharing, bro.
I think i may have made a connection here. there are seven chakras riiiiiiiiiight? what of one where to do a chakra meditation Im assuming it would follow the same order. base chakra gets the 396 tone and so on and so forth. I should make one. I will make one! Yay
Thanks for the link Adam just downloaded the MAC version of the tone generator and works fine on my friends MAC ;o)

Adam said:
It looks like there is a possibility to get it working using WINE.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14947

Scootiep said:
Thanks for the info Bishop i have a friend who is a musician and i have asked him to come up with some solfeggio tunes but he has been having trouble getting the right frequencies this software will be perfect!!
But he has a MAC will this work on that? he has no internet connection so i would have to download the file on to my pc and then give it to him perhaps?
so cool
..thnx guys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service