Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I'm a Canadian author, researcher and historian with a background in education. I've written 10 books about the history of the West Coast.

My latest book has nothing to do with the history of the coast, however, and everything to do with my own spiritual journey, the history of Man and the 2012 event.

The book bridges Christianity and Eastern Mysticism with Western Science to provide a clear picture of the 2012 event and what is happening to us today.

It will be of specific help to Christians who will soon be awakening to the Truth and to Agnostics who are still searching for it. The idea is for people to read the book, and then follow the blog for further education and to keep up-to-date with current events.

Here’s a link to My Blog from which it can be downloaded:

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com

Blessings

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'' The Awakening - A Conscious Shift to a Higher Realm'' ~ Vicky Anderson.
Wonderful indeed and very likable front page. ......:):):).
So much love to You Vicky ,Great & Precious friend.Thanks for shining ,and helping us with Your wisdom.
....................................Namaste in gratitude ,pretty lady. ... :):):).
Much love to you too. Hope you like it.

Besimi said:
'' The Awakening - A Conscious Shift to a Higher Realm'' ~ Vicky Anderson.
Wonderful indeed and very likable front page. ......:):):).
So much love to You Vicky ,Great & Precious friend.Thanks for shining ,and helping us with Your wisdom.
....................................Namaste in gratitude ,pretty lady. ... :):):).
Thank you so much. I try to post a new article every couple of days. I also have a group here on SOE. A writer's group would be great to start up.

paTricia T. said:
Your site is fantastic Vicky. I'll be having a good look at it later tonight without interruptions. I'm really into the history of mankind/ et, and the missing pieces that ties it together. And congratulations on your book. Perhaps we need to start up a writers corner here on SOE, as there are a few of us here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service