Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hi Guys

These last weeks I have been feeling many flow of energies through my crown chakra especially at night. Have you felt same?. Is this mean that we are going to ascend in 2009 and not in 2012?

Love and Light

Namaste

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've been feeling very sleepy whenever im under the sun. just now i had to run an errand and was out under the sun for 10 mins, and when i went back home, i lay on my bed and to my surprise later, i was fast asleep!
i think last night i could feel a tension headache behind my right eye out of a sudden.
perhaps another cosmic wave hit earth last night.

ive been very very very sleepy....... zzzz

what i was given by my automatic writings, that ascension is speeded up really, and will probably be 1-2 years earlier.. :)
I have been feeling a great amount of energy at night too.
Yeah I've been feeling my chakras more especially the crown chakra. I'm hoping that we ascend this year.
i have been feeling the energy flows at night too, like i felt when listening to the solfeggios, but now i feel them most nights in bed anyway without the sounds! And yeah, my crown has been buzzing loads!
I have been felling sleepy too... I never nap during the day the other day
i did and woke up feeling tired went back to sleep couple of hours later. With me if I sleep during the day is almost impossible to sleep after...
I think the sleep helps with regenerating energies since we are going to need them for ascension.
L&L
hehe me too my eyes are very very heavily at night. I night rest at least 10 hours for being recovery.

Reb said:
i've been feeling very sleepy whenever im under the sun. just now i had to run an errand and was out under the sun for 10 mins, and when i went back home, i lay on my bed and to my surprise later, i was fast asleep!
i think last night i could feel a tension headache behind my right eye out of a sudden.
perhaps another cosmic wave hit earth last night.

ive been very very very sleepy....... zzzz

what i was given by my automatic writings, that ascension is speeded up really, and will probably be 1-2 years earlier.. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service