Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Disclosure

I have been asked repeatedly why I am not getting behind some of the Disclosure Projects and documentaries. Whereas in the past I have fully sponsored them as of late I have some serious questions. It seems many of the disclosure projects have censored a lot of people, mainly women and those who have a more benevolent picture of our off world visitors. Even Alfred Weber who actually invented the word Exopolitics is asking why he is being censored from many of the events. After repeatedly being cut out of major documentaries at the request of certain individuals and watching major documentaries completely sabotaged again by certain individuals not to mention where their funding comes from I have serious doubts and questions as to the intent and direction of these projects. These are the following questions I would like to have answered.

1.

Why do they ignore the ongoing proven contact at ECETI with literally thousands of eye witnesses, triple PHD Boeing Engineers, Lockheed Engineers, Pilots, Air Traffic controllers, photos and videos a mountain of evidence are they not part of the censorship and cover-up by doing so?


2.

Why do they pigeonhole the information, dismiss the higher dimensional aspects, the spiritual side of contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders ignoring the bigger picture?


3.

Why do so many perceive it as a threat, where will they go with this after it is acknowledged ufos are real, more government spending towards aggression?


4.

Why do they believe an external authority telling them ufos are real is even necessary when they have a long history of lying and deceiving the public for well over 60 years? Would they really tell us the whole truth and not spin it for their own gain?


5.

Is not external authority a distraction when internal authority, rising to the occasion, awakening and healing, doing ones own investigation and research setting the intent for personal contact a much more empowering approach?


6.

Does not focusing on one individual or group compartmentalize the phenomena distract and disempower the individual from personal responsibility when it comes to research and contact?


7.

Where are the women, the ones who are sensitive enough to truly understand the phenomena, especially ones with a more loving and benevolent approach?


8.

Would an extremely spiritually and technologically advanced race of beings having the technology to traverse light years even jump dimensions contact someone without an open mind, loving heart and pure intent? Wouldn't they contact another spiritually advanced human to comprehend their nature?


9.

Would they avoid competition, aggression, power struggles, base human or ego driven programs?


10.

Could there possibly be another approach considering the fact that some people and groups are already successful at demonstrating contact, ongoing communication and displays of ufos the most recent was over 50 ships in less than 30 minutes. Ships with no running lights, strobes, making turns, circles, powering up, responding to the people on the ground using intent and lasers. Appearing exactly when and where they telepathically communicated they would with cameras rolling for TV specials like Paranormal State, Danny Dyer's BBC special? How did they miss pop star Robbie Williams, even Fox News, ABC, The History Channel etc.? How did they conveniently miss this and why are they censoring it and ignoring it?


11.

The last question is how can one accuse us of censorship, ignoring the disclosure projects and other documentaries when we have had an open door and invitation to all of these people who seem to be ignoring and censoring ECETI? Is not this a bit illogical? This includes some major radio shows.


Without naming names we have to use discernment as to the intent, integrity, and willingness to promote truth verses control the information or compartmentalize it with a few select people or groups. There is a lot of planned opposition, disinformation, information gathering and steering committees in ufology. You will not see ECETI in their movements or documentaries. We are incorruptible.

- James Gilliland

6 May 2013

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is time to ask the hard question, WHY is this being ignored?

A Pleiadian Understanding in Infiltration, Censorship and Control of Ufology

Why is he asking why? What's the big deal? Let them do what they want and James Gilliland can do what he wants.  Each person has their own perceptions and ways of dealing with things.  Each had their own purpose.  I think they covered a lot of issues and had a lot of witnesses who brought a lot of credibility to UFology with a lot of convincing evidence geared toward people who are basically not that knowledgeable about the topic.  It seems to me that they wanted to focus on witnesses in the military and political positions who haven't been able to disclose their information because of the "Truth Embargo" by the government who attempt to silence people in those positions. It gives them a way to safely share their information (safety in numbers) with less fear of ridicule. It brings the issues out with regards to how the government is dealing with it.  James Gilliland has a different purpose and focus. If he is truly of love and service, he would see it for what it is and let it be.

You may ask why, but in fact James has already answered itself, the intention of the purity of the fairness of the various dimensions, is something not openly promoted, James has too much information and access to visual and telepathy contact with ET, in which is provided only by sheer intent, is not something to be commonly known by the public! Last I read a piece of comment of a man who was seeking contact with a laserbeam and with honest pure intent, he said he had read very much of what James Gilliland was doing, so he practice and practice and after several days, contact was there.. he felt it in his body the sensations of pure intent coming from the ET with the respect in which is needed to make a sort of telepathy and now he can go outside and make contact all the time! And that is not the information the people who hold hand in holding off the disclosure, they do not want this information been giving to big public!

CHRISTINA said:

It is time to ask the hard question, WHY is this being ignored?

A Pleiadian Understanding in Infiltration, Censorship and Control of Ufology

See it this way, if millions of people are coming in the knowledge that to make contact with ET is nothing more then a integer heart with sheer intent, yep disclosure will be given by the ET themself! And that my dearest friend CHRISTINA, that.... the powers who are still there, they do not want that to be happen!
Because so much effort is made to bring fear among the people on Earth, what will it be when people find the way to their heart.. oh dear hell breaks lose and the beast will not be pleased ;-)

maia,  for now i will only say i can't speak on behalf james, but his questions are valid.



Maia Makalii said:

Why is he asking why? What's the big deal? Let them do what they want and James Gilliland can do what he wants.  Each person has their own perceptions and ways of dealing with things.  Each had their own purpose.  I think they covered a lot of issues and had a lot of witnesses who brought a lot of credibility to UFology with a lot of convincing evidence geared toward people who are basically not that knowledgeable about the topic.  It seems to me that they wanted to focus on witnesses in the military and political positions who haven't been able to disclose their information because of the "Truth Embargo" by the government who attempt to silence people in those positions. It gives them a way to safely share their information (safety in numbers) with less fear of ridicule. It brings the issues out with regards to how the government is dealing with it.  James Gilliland has a different purpose and focus. If he is truly of love and service, he would see it for what it is and let it be.

i know from experience that it's possible to get in touch with them when you are sincere and have no fear.

Trudy said:

See it this way, if millions of people are coming in the knowledge that to make contact with ET is nothing more then a integer heart with sheer intent, yep disclosure will be given by the ET themself! And that my dearest friend CHRISTINA, that.... the powers who are still there, they do not want that to be happen!
Because so much effort is made to bring fear among the people on Earth, what will it be when people find the way to their heart.. oh dear hell breaks lose and the beast will not be pleased ;-)

dear trudy, i'm clear about whom i serve and that is the most high god, the supreme creator force.

not the beast!



Trudy said:

See it this way, if millions of people are coming in the knowledge that to make contact with ET is nothing more then a integer heart with sheer intent, yep disclosure will be given by the ET themself! And that my dearest friend CHRISTINA, that.... the powers who are still there, they do not want that to be happen!
Because so much effort is made to bring fear among the people on Earth, what will it be when people find the way to their heart.. oh dear hell breaks lose and the beast will not be pleased ;-)

As do We All ,  greater reflection of myself  ^_^  We The Real People of Mother Earth and Father Sun, can in be no other serves then the  highest good of The Universe, The supreme Creator Force 

CHRISTINA said:

dear trudy, i'm clear about whom i serve and that is the most high god, the supreme creator force.

not the beast!



Trudy said:

See it this way, if millions of people are coming in the knowledge that to make contact with ET is nothing more then a integer heart with sheer intent, yep disclosure will be given by the ET themself! And that my dearest friend CHRISTINA, that.... the powers who are still there, they do not want that to be happen!
Because so much effort is made to bring fear among the people on Earth, what will it be when people find the way to their heart.. oh dear hell breaks lose and the beast will not be pleased ;-)

i agree

Trudy said:

As do We All ,  greater reflection of myself  ^_^  We The Real People of Mother Earth and Father Sun, can in be no other serves then the  highest good of The Universe, The supreme Creator Force 

CHRISTINA said:

dear trudy, i'm clear about whom i serve and that is the most high god, the supreme creator force.

not the beast!



Trudy said:

See it this way, if millions of people are coming in the knowledge that to make contact with ET is nothing more then a integer heart with sheer intent, yep disclosure will be given by the ET themself! And that my dearest friend CHRISTINA, that.... the powers who are still there, they do not want that to be happen!
Because so much effort is made to bring fear among the people on Earth, what will it be when people find the way to their heart.. oh dear hell breaks lose and the beast will not be pleased ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service