Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Early Risers 2012 October 13, by Steve Beckow

I believe that I’ve been misinterpreting some things that Archangel Michael has said in the past. The major one centers around something he said on Aug. 1, 2011:

Archangel Michael: Do we say that the dates that have been given are accurate and significant? Yes. If you were paralyzed, and let us suggest that in many ways the collective has been paralyzed, if you were paralyzed, and you were praying and praying and doing your sacred practice, and meditating for healing, and you were given the date of December 2012, would you be upset, dear friend, if it arrived in September? I think not.

So look to your dates, but at the same time we are asking deeply of you, keep an open mind to early arrival.
Steve Beckow: So, so the shift that we’re expecting could happen before December 21, 2012?

AAM: That is correct. (1)
Until now I assumed that he was saying that the mass Ascension that we’re expecting could come earlier than Dec. 21, 2012. It could come, say, by September 2012.
But I now believe he was saying something entirely different. I now believe that he was pointing to what has been called the “Return of the Masters.” That is to say, I believe he was hinting at the early Ascension of lightworkers who’ve done their work, so as to return as ascended masters and model Ascension for the rest of the population.

On Oct. 8, 2012, in An Hour with an Angel, I asked AAM to comment on this mix-up in my own thinking:
Steve Beckow: You’ve said that there’ll be waves of people ascending, going first and being the wayshowers for others. You’ve called these Gatekeepers. You’ve said that these ones who go first can exhibit, that is to come back here, to reach back and bring others through. And you’ve actually said that this is a great part of the return of the Masters. Can you talk about that whole subject that I’ve just related, please? (2)

Archangel Michael gave a very full answer to that question, saying at the outset that “the return of the Masters is twofold.”
Archangel Michael: Part of what we have not talked about in great depth in terms of the return of the Masters is each of you assuming your role. When you volunteered, when you turned to me and to the Mother and to your guides and you said, “Yes, I will go, and I will be part of this transformation and unfoldment,” we did not take or recruit, or even accept, if you can think of it that way, souls who were not having the potential to reach this state of being. They aren’t here on your planet.
So that is the first part.” (3)

So the first part is indeed our return and the second part is the return of what we think of formally as the Ascended Masters - world teachers like Jesus, the Buddha, Lao Tzu, Kuthumi, Djhwal Khul, etc.
“Then there is the second part of the return of the Masters, of many of what you think of as the Ascended Ones, that can walk with you as friends, as teachers, as allies, as family. Because the vibration and the frequency that Gaia, and each of you who choose to come, who choose to accept that invitation in the fullness of what it really is - they will walk with you. They will be with you.” (4)

He then added that “you, each of you, are necessarily the masters. It is the awakening - and believe you me the alarm clock has rung already - it is the awakening of the human collective.”
Our early Ascension then is to be the occasion - or one of the occasions - of the awakening of humanity.
AAM told us that “many of you have and are already through the greater part of your Ascension process. [But] what you do is you step back and you minimize, you downplay, where you are and how you are in this process of Ascension.”

He then went on to delineate what he meant by that and it concerns events that we went through some months ago - the Transition, the Absorption, and the Recalibration.
“Most of you have gone through the transition, through the reconstruction, through the disconnection. You have traveled the waves and the troughs. And some of you still are.” (5)

He then went on to describe the Ascension process, after which he said:
“The truth is that you are the sign. You are the catalyst. You are the outcome. It is that surrender into the beingness of love, and nothing else. And from that emerges, like the phoenix from the ashes, the master, the co-creator, the catalyst who is ready to assist with the birthing of others.” (6)

So we lightworkers are the sign. We are to be the early risers who come back as returned masters and “assist with the birthing of others.”

AAM did refer to these events last year, and I did for a moment make the connection between the return of the masters and us lightworkers. But I did not realize the extent of lightworkers that might ascend early or return. I was thinking it was a very few. But I now think it will be a far larger number. On Oct. 11, 2011, he said:
Archangel Michael: We have also spoken of the waves of Ascension.

Steve Beckow: Yes.

AAM: So there will be a period of time when there will be a window, shall we say, that those who have already gone through the door can peek back or reach back, or what we call “exhibit,” so that they are also helping those who are in preparation for the next wave.

Steve Beckow: Is that what is meant by the Return of the Masters?

AAM: Yes. Only you always think of the masters as the ascended ones. But, of course they will be. [Laughter] So, yes. Think of them as Gatekeepers. (7)

He also laid out what it would take to be what he called a “Gatekeeper,” early riser, or returned master:
“What it takes is a heartfelt commitment, and an energetic boost. Like jumping a car. That is what it takes - if you have done your work. We are not suggesting that if you have lived a life completely outside the understanding of your spirit or your heart that you will be amongst that first wave. That is very unlikely to happen.” (8)

So I believe that starting in the post-NESARA period coming soon, after what Cobra calls “the Event,” SaLuSa “the signal” and AAM himself called the demarcation line between the old and the new, there will be early Ascensions of lightworkers who are ready, willing and able to ascend early and model Ascension for the rest of humanity.

As with all spiritual endeavors we have to knock for the door to open, ask to receive. If we want to be Gatekeepers, we have to make that wish known. We also have to have assimilated sufficient light to be able to hold the space of Ascension without suffering from the refined vibrations.

And we shall see in the ensuing weeks if I’m right or wrong. But that’s my best take on the matter at this moment.

Footnotes
(1) “Reading with Archangel Michael, August 1, 2011,” at http://the2012scenario.com/the-2012-scenario/what-role-are-the-ange... .
(2) “Archangel Michael: The Returning Masters are You - Part ½,” at http://the2012scenario.com/the-2012-scenario/what-role-are-the-ange...
(3) Loc. cit.
(4) Loc. cit.
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) Loc. cit.
(7) “Archangel Michael on NESARA, Opposing the Cabal, and Ascension - Oct. 1, 2011 - Part 2/3,” at http://the2012scenario.com/2011/10/archangel-michael-on-nesara-oppo... http://the2012scenario.com/2011/10/archangel-michael-on-nesara-oppo...
(8) Loc. cit.
javascript:_open_Joliprint_Popin(document.getElementById('joliprintBtn_1350222438339').getAttribute('joliprinturl')) javascript:_open_Joliprint_Popin(document.getElementById('joliprintBtn_1350222438339').getAttribute('joliprinturl'))
http://www.addtoany.com/share_save http://www.addtoany.com/share_save

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/early-risers/

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“As People’s Consciousness Expands…” 2012 October 12, by Steve Beckow

/Apparently, channeling is going to be one of the gifts we all may have access to as we head into the new times. AAM has asked me to spend a few minutes a day channeling him.
Here’s what developed for me today. Not like I’ll be posting these regularly unless there seems to be a need to. But this was the first…

As people’s consciousness expands, the time arrives for a global conversation. But not a conversation necessarily in councils and congresses, but a conversation between people on an everyday level. There approaches a time when people will speak to each other including the whole world in their embrace and understanding.

You see this in us and it’s one of the qualities that attracts you to us. When we speak, it’s as if we were speaking to the whole world. Soon that same quality will arise in you. And it cannot come too soon for the succor of the Earth and all beings who live upon it.

Your destiny is to travel to the stars and bring to other worlds an understanding of the process of Ascension. Not just the process of Ascension to the Fifth Dimension but of Ascension itself as the means of journeying back to the Source. For all are destined to return to the Source one day. And then to issue forth anew in a constant cycle of becoming.

So now the time arrives to speak to each other taking all of it, all of life, into consideration. Doing so is not a conscious act; it doesn’t require effort or even concentration. It requires expansion and depth. And soon you’ll expand and go deep, deeper than you can possibly imagine.

Relax more deeply into who you are each day and a day will come when a door will open and you’ll know that great secret. And that day is not far off.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/as-peoples-consciousness-expands/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service