Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Alot of us are talking about dreams, amazing dreams! i want to hear about them!

i think dreams are fascinating, and im always on the dream dictionary when i remember one.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I remember one from this morning. I was on a platform, about 10m square, a few meters above the ground with a lot of other people too. It was dark, outside, amongst tree tops. people were sitting and chatting. Then we all saw a UFO! (i remember that it looked like this 'drone' on youtube, but this is CGI lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Bq9fC14ew&feature=related)
The dream then took a dark twist as i remember a couple of paramedics appeared and were trying desperately to save someones life /:I ( i have odd dreams)

Let us hear em!

L&L

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ive been haven alot more dreams lately so have my friends. i had a strange one about a week ago, a national emergency was happening and no phones would work. me and all my friends were packing bags and leaving. where to i dont know thats when the dream ended
i wana here other peoples dream, like he said let us hear em
My Dream happened about 11yr's ago. I was asleep in bed when I saw a girl with long back hair blowing in the wind on a beach. it was dark out but I could see her face, I could hear the waves hit the rocks by the water.
she looked over to me and I felt this rush of love inside me like never in my life before. I remember feeling so much love for her that I woke up crying. not knowing why. 7yrs later my wife showed me a picture she took of my little one after going to the beach that day, And it was her.The girl I saw years before was my own little girl at the beach.......... Man just thinking of it is making me cry... wow I didn't think when I started this that I would cry....

The Love You Withhold Is the Pain you carry always.

be safe all......
I remember an amazing dream that i want to tell you about shortly.
The night of the dream was the night after the summer solstice of this year, a good nights sleep after a long trip to Stonehenge and back! Stonehenge was amazing, such a positive event for me, such positive energy and amazing atmosphere. This was my first time to the rocks and i must say that it was amazing. Wile i was there i met an amazing 'hippy' woman who told me of light and love (this was the first time i heard that phrase) anyway, this was just the most remarkable day for me. I believe this was the day of my awakening. I was depressed before the trip, then i felt better each day afterward.

The dream was in the early hours of the morning after a good nights sleep back in my own bed. I remember the dream more as a painting, or just a short clip.
I was on a shore front on a cliff. It was early hour and i was watching the sun rise above the ocean. The sun was so vibrant and beautiful, so colorful, deep blue ocean and green green grass we were stood on. Someone was with me, i didn't see the person but i believe it likely to be the hippy woman.
To me this didn't feel like a normal dream. it just seemed more real. when i remembered having the dream, i knew that it felt real, real in the sense that this was a true experience of my soul or my higher self, watching the sun rise with a friend of light and love, and i was allowed to remember the experience.

This was fantastic for me :)

Live for Light and Love
last night i was in the jungle and a lion stole my shoes. I caught him later on trying to sell them on the street, after arguing he ran away, and i didn't get my shoes back
lmao! i had to run that dream through the dictionary. here is what it said

To dream that you are in a jungle, signifies aspects of yourself and your personality that may be inhibited. You may be experiencing some chaos and unpredictable circumstances in your waking life. Consider the phrase "it's a jungle out there!"

To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth. It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life. If your forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving restraints behind you. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude.

To dream that you are arguing, suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life?

Namaste
i had a dream once i will never forget....

i was on solid ground. it was dry, and resemble very tightly compressed grey soil, perhaps barren wastes, or even salted earth. as i explored the terrain- by then seemingly endless- I found a presence other than my own. I said "who are you?" i heard a subtle responce, but within the words there was a shift in my own awareness. the voice began to murmur, and i trembled because a part of me was afraid that i was no longer dreaming. i tried to wake myself because i was afraid. The voice began to shout. "NOw that you FOUNd ME, are you ReAdy to BElieve!' Trembling with anxst, I fell to me knees. I noticed the ground was now as poisonous as burned carbon, and violently raged beneath my hands and feet. the foundations of the dreamscape opened up with an exposion, sending carbonized debris endlessly into the air, and from the shattered land , rose a tower of onyx. i could not take the vision any longer because the tower left began to resonate with a strange message i can not translate into language.
Dreams dreams dreams.....

a couple of nights ago i dreamt of a couple of tigers (i believe it is the first time i have dreamed of tigers) There was a forest/jungle near by and the tigers were prowling in the open space, it was like they were protecting the forest. They were carnivorous as they were eating smaller animals, i could see them chewing into these animals. I was watching them,not necessarily afraid but a little nervous because i didn't know how they would react to my presence. I felt that i needed to go into the forest but was apprehensive, then i realized that a boy had gone into the forest once before (he had gone in at a different time in history) and i said well if he can do it so can I. I knew i couldn't let myself be repelled by the fear. I didn't see myself enter the forest in the dream. Maybe that's tonight!!
Bishop said:
lmao! i had to run that dream through the dictionary. here is what it said

To dream that you are in a jungle, signifies aspects of yourself and your personality that may be inhibited. You may be experiencing some chaos and unpredictable circumstances in your waking life. Consider the phrase "it's a jungle out there!"

To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth. It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life. If your forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving restraints behind you. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude.

To dream that you are arguing, suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life?

Namaste
After reading that. I can see why i dreamed that. h aha. Im having more and more dreams. Not very revealing though when Ive ran them though the dream dictionary though.
Yesterday I dreamed about almost a movie-like scenario... There were only a few of us, and we were being chased by everybody, and I mean everyone, I don't know why...but we were running from them. We met up with a few people who weren't chasing us, and they revealed to us that they are looking to help us, but that we had to do something specific...The odd thing was that when the people who were chasing us got to us, they didn't go after the others we met, just us. And just on the verge of opening my eyes, I kept remembering telling myself to remember what I dreamed about so that I can write it down, but a few seconds after I totally forgot all the bigger details which seemed so important and life-like moments ago. In-fact I didn't pay attention to it until I saw this.

Anyhow there it is...how funny that this thread came just in time.
I would like to know what does it mean when you see very bright orbs of light flying everywhere in your dream. Also in my dream i met Michelle Obama in my Dream and Chris Angel was in my dream, Chris Angel was trying to vanish a truck in front of my eyes.

So I know i've been getting alot of well known people in my Dreams, oh i did see Barrack Obama in my Dream but i didn't meet him just saw him in a distance with Michelle Obama.

My dreams have gotten so much more weirder every day. I try to decode them but they just don't make sense at all. Oh yeah i saw that the u.s. government finally announced the existense of Et's and ufo's over tv. I couldn't see details but i remember hearing it in my dream.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service