Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Does anyone else find hard to travel on the spiritual path alone...or is it just me?

Hi,
My whole life I long for this journey and on the last two years I've started to do something about it.
I always had a deep love and respect for Mother Earth and I've always felt a strong connection with nature. For some reason I have started my journey through learning Crystal Healing. During the two-year course I met wonderful, like minded friends and the things I've learned and felt were absolutely amazing. More than just Crystal healing, we had loads of experiences with energy healing, learned about Chakras, auras, Angels, connection with Higher-Self, etc, etc. Now, that the course is finished I have lost contact with most of them (we all live quite far from each other) and I haven't practiced my healing and other spiritual experiences we used to share. I find hard to go through this path by myself. As always in my life I lose interest if I don't have anyone (around, physically) to share my experiences with. At the moment I feel my spiritual journey is in a "stand by" mode and I am desperate to continue. Sometimes I feel I can only do it if I have a "mentor", then I remember that saying: "When the pupil is ready, the master will appear"...Maybe I am not ready.(?)
Does anyone else feel this way?
Love & light to all

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meditate over them, follow you intution and do what you think if best.

The father knows what you need do not worry.

Before start every day tell to yourself the following:

THE GREAT INVOCATION

From the point of Light in the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men;
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love in the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men;
May Christ return to Earth.

From the center where the Will of God is known,
Let purpose guide the little wills of men;
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the center that we call the race of men,
Let the Plan of Love and Light get realise.
And seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan onto Earth.

Namaste,
Zimlaur

PD: Meditate and ask yourself: Who am I? - repite in your mind that question. You will get you cosmic name. Then use it to like a mantra. It will help you raise your vibration to medite.

Also, get in contact with nature, parks, montains, rivers, etc. Mother Earth will help you.
signed,
Quetzalcoatl's rommmate

Quetzalcoatl said:
It was helpful for me to find a Kirtan group in my area. Being able to sing and have a spiritual experience while making music in a group is very grounding yet uplifting - balancing. Those involved have become my best friends and led to some great potlucks, outings, etc. I suggest finding a spiritual yoga class, meditation group, or reading/discussion group, and taking time to talk to the leader and other participants about the things others might not understand. Or start your own potluck/meeting/etc! And give it time and love. Remember, you have to do it yourself, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone.
P.S. As for the wife, new activities and hobbies, however strange, may be easier to understand than new concepts. So be subversive :) Time and love.
Zimlaur said:
Meditate over them, follow you intution and do what you think if best.

The father knows what you need do not worry.

Before start every day tell to yourself the following:

THE GREAT INVOCATION

From the point of Light in the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men;
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love in the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men;
May Christ return to Earth.

From the center where the Will of God is known,
Let purpose guide the little wills of men;
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the center that we call the race of men,
Let the Plan of Love and Light get realise.
And seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan onto Earth.

Namaste,
Zimlaur

PD: Meditate and ask yourself: Who am I? - repite in your mind that question. You will get you cosmic name. Then use it to like a mantra. It will help you raise your vibration to medite.

Also, get in contact with nature, parks, montains, rivers, etc. Mother Earth will help you.

Powerful prayer Zimlaur. Very beautiful!

Namaste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service