Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Something very odd seemed to happen today. I'm not sure how it is for everyone out there, but today I nearly everyone I talked to seemed to complain of having either a bad headache, or being exceptionally tired.

I myself felt a stab just above my left eye from time to time, but rather than a headache I seem to have been floating all day. Several of my long term plans/goals came to fruition at the same time quite unexpectedly as well, and for some reason I seem to have been exceptionally self confident, erudite and perceptive today.

I'm just wondering, how did everyone do out there today?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After thinking about this for a while, my memory replayed a few words I heard in one of Bashar's channelings.

'Meeting us... think of it as a very fast spinning cogwheel meeting a very slow spinning cogwheel'.

In context, he uses this analogy to explain why our vibrations need to be higher before there can be face to face contact. Perhaps this bout of sudden headaches (along with the earthquake a few hours ago in Indonesia) is due in part to the proximity of our star brothers and sisters?

Idle thought: meeting a fast and slow spinning cog damages both cogs, not just the slow one.
I have been experiencing severe headaches for the last year, never before has this been the case prior. I did visit my doctor, he prescribed the usual... the did subside a bit.. the spaceyness and the visuals are pretty common now. I do know these are ascension symtoms, however a very real physical pain goes along with it.. I have been hospitalized, and have had my appendix removed, along with this I experience very low levels of anemia... I am getting my strength back.. I have done every possible medical test....conventional medicine discovered nothing... soooo.. I guess this is the process we must all experience to some degree. I however find the lows extremely unsettling... I wish I had some magic potion to take so as to remove this very real uncomfortable transition, I havent' found one... for me i'm forcing myself to rest when my body says I need rest, meditate often, listen to the s. frequencies, and put love and light in my intention...and of course look up to the sky..... and breathe.... namaste sih
I suffered for years with migraines and cluster headaches.... They started at senior school in Religious Ed classes !!!! HAHA

Was that me rebelling the untruths??

Pain so severe that I would knock my head against a wall or anything else hard in order to knock myself out so I couldn't feel the pain....

27 yrs of excrutiating pain ended earlier this yr for no apparent reason.......... now I jsut get normal headaches but the last day it has been a hum dinger indeed, enough to make me sleep in the daytime, something i never do.......

Maybe, with all this argy bargy I have been going through, I have cleared a blockage in my energies???
Who knows??

Rest and listen to your boy... although that is like me calling a pot kettle black!!

Torz xx
Just got in to catch up the news, this discussion had my immediate attention, my headache began on sunday 16th right
after this guy infusion was on the chat spitting his bad energy, it lasted untill tuesday in the afternoon, just like they were putting a knife in my brain on the right side , I felt awful. Yesterday I felt reborn again!!!
i have a sharp pain above my right eye now.........urgh

and weirdly it happened after my daily prayers at home before i came out to work......this has never happened before and i rarely get headaches......

i also have a weird blind spot in the centre of my vision.. so theres a spot in the centre where its totally blur. i couldnt see cars in the distance which are in this spot.
i just saw your comment after i posted mine. and you're right. it did lessen the pain. :D thanks

"My headache is finally gone this afternoon. Since medicine never works for me, I just drank a lot of water, ate a banana (vitamin B) and put pressure on my temples with my fingers and focused my attention on my 3rd eye... I think it all helped. I hope these ideas help others.

Lots of love"
for the last few months ive been getting a twitch that comes and goes in my right eye, I can feel some sort of pull at the edge and a few of my friends have been having the same thing
The 'third eye release' technique always works for me with headaches, almost inexplicably. Since I learned how to do it, I haven't had a headache for more than a few minutes, until I could find time to release it.

But now I feel all day as if I'm in that odd state between dreaming and fully awake.
My headache just started this morning, when I tried to open my third eye (now that I have finally met my higher self, I thought it was time for this giant step forward), but uuuuuuummmmm, I feel it, literally... like there really is an eyeball, trying to burst out of my skull. I actually wanted to retreat with my higher self to check whether I did it wrong or so, but then I read a message that really excited me, and now I am feeling like an energetic child with too much sugger in its veins waiting for Santa :-))) Headache still here, but thanks to my hapiness the annoying "pain" of it has gone.

Ullan said:
The 'third eye release' technique always works for me with headaches, almost inexplicably. Since I learned how to do it, I haven't had a headache for more than a few minutes, until I could find time to release it.

But now I feel all day as if I'm in that odd state between dreaming and fully awake.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service