Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

JULY 13TH 2010

www.blossomgoodchild.com

IT IS NOW CHANGING. WE ARE CHANGING. WE ARE TRANSFORMING OURSELVES IN ORDER TO BRING THROUGH THESE CHANGES TO OUR PLANET. THE PLAN IS WORKING. IT IS HAPPENING NOW. THE TIME IS NOW.

It has begun. Can you feel it?

Remember we are here at this time because we are the ones who volunteered and were chosen. So many asked and yet WE are the ONES who were chosen.Best then we do not take any one given moment for granted. Best then we call upon our inner strength for we Know great changes are to take place upon our planet and it is for us NOW to become those warriors that we are. Time to display our colours and act in the manner that we know is our Truth. And ... within that TRUTH their can be no room for doubt, no space for fears. We know within the Highest level of ourselves that fear and frustration, despair and uncertainty are merely deterrents from the very tasks we came here to perform. We have waited for so very long, we have cried tears of impatience. We have buried are heads in the sands of time and allowed those with their own interests of control and power to beat us with their darkness until we could not find the Light at the end of the tunnel. And indeed at times has it not felt that the Light had gone out?

IT IS NOW CHANGING. WE ARE CHANGING. WE ARE TRANSFORMING OURSELVES IN ORDER TO BRING THROUGH THESE CHANGES TO OUR PLANET. THE PLAN IS WORKING. IT IS HAPPENING NOW. THE TIME IS NOW.

So release those patterns that have chained and bound you. Set free your souls and KNOW that the LIGHT THAT YOU ARE is preparing itself to shine. This Light of yours, this LIGHT that IS each and every one of us is empowering itself in readiness for that which lies ahead.

This feeling within your hearts. This response to your Higher calling is telling you that it has begun. There is no turning back.The road shall present itself as treacherous along the journey and yet you each have the tools to overcome the rocky terrain. You were trained as warriors and NOW you are moving into action to walk yourselves and many other's into the NEW WORLD.

Those who are of great strength shall carry the weak when the rivers become turbulent. Those who are of MIGHT shall assist all the little ones who do not understand and lead them onwards.

We have talked of change . We have asked of your TRUST in our words and you have listened with your hearts and now shall we ... together ... walk hand in hand across The Bridge.

You call out to us as your hearts weep ... we answer you and we feel your sorrow, yet we cannot allow you to drown in your own tears. For this reason we heed your callings. We,that are your family join you now in blessed union and say to you that procedures are in place , although unseen, and in that moment of glory when we reveal our TRUTH for all to see , then each shall KNOW. Each shall remember why they are here and what they came to do . All questions shall be answered and there shall be a determination and a recognition that far surpasses anything that has presented itself thus far.

Some of you have dreams of this moment. Some of you allow your hearts to show you images of what is to come. There can be no denying in your hearts the LIGHT that is to fill your Beings. For this Love filled Light shall melt your FEELINGS into a blissful state instantly.

This day shall come. You KNOW OF this. It shall make its mark and it shall change your world as you know of it today.

So, let go of your fears about all that is taking place around you. Know that the DIVINE spark that is within each one of you cannot and shall not go out. We are here to assist you. We are here to help lead you through. You SHALL KNOW US as you dream of knowing us. For your dreams are your future reality.

We embrace you ... Our family in Light.

9.30pm. Tues 13th July . 2010.
Golden Rays
Bloss xxx

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for sharing this. I was having a very hard time a few days ago and asking for something, some sign that I wasn't crazy and this was VERY comforting to me and a few other positive things have happened in the last two days to define why I am here and what i am suppose to do and Wake me up fully. Thank you with all my Love Melisa :>)
THings for me have changed dramatically and for the best... It is happening ... yes... Thank you kerri!!! Love to Blossom xoxooxxo
What a wonderful message!
Can't you just feel them - so near - so close -
I'm fully expecting - with great anticipation -
to wake up to a sky full of HUGE CRAFTS - any day now!
I am more than ready, for a complete change, and transformation!
Much Aloha & Namaste
A Personal Blossom Message:
Just wanted to send my love,
since we haven't spoken for a while
How do I get on your White Cloud
message line, to get my weekly White Cloud updates
The Native American in me (Wampanoag - Metacom - aka King Phillip)
crys out for my reuniting with my elders
Love ya - talk soon - Aloha, Namaste' - RIJ

Yes, indeed we are the ones we were waiting for. Carl Calleman is calling us to a Conscious Convergeance, a weekend of prayer (July 17th and 18th) to help speed up the bringing forth of Unity Consciousness in our dear planet. I invite you to create in ceremony on your own a Treasure Map Mandala! to clarify and manifest dreams of peace for our New Earth!
This cosmic window of July 17th is an extraordinary time for a powerful manifetation exercise...the creation of an artistic circular collage we can do individually in our homes... or the writing of our dreams of peace. For inspiration please read Conscious Convergence at http://calleman.com/. *
BIRH MOVEMENT,
Pilar
www.Pilardelaluz.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service