Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild ~HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2011~

So here we are again then … touching on that same ‘lil - ol thung’!... Truth! … and more to the point remaining in it!

Over these last years, my boat of Truth has been tossed and blown upon stormy sea after stormy sea … eventually coming to rest in calm seas and bobbing along nicely thank you very much … until that breeze begins to blow once more and the clouds sweep over , filled with ‘others Truth’ which they choose to rain down … clearly not understanding that it is just THEIR TRUTH and is not necessarily that of another’s . Yet they feel the need to tell you that THEIR TRUTH is the ONLY TRUTH and it’s about time … and praise the Lord … hallelujah …. that you have finally woken up to it!

My My ! How far we still have to sail down this river upon which we flow. I find it fascinating that others NEED THEIR point of KNOWING also to be YOUR point of KNOWING.

How different we all are. How we think so separately. How we conform to certain KNOWINGS that others may not KNOW, yet one NEEDS them to … when in TRUTH … they can’t … because they are not floating YOUR boat . They are floating aboard THEIR boat of understanding and if that suits them … then is it not their right to do so?

My eyes have been opened to many TRUTH’s … shared by many people from all walks of life. Something’s I have been told, have never been told to anyone else for fear of being ‘locked up’! Some roles that some play are far more advanced in awareness than I can even imagine understanding in this aspect of ME that functions NOW.

Some souls ‘appear’ to be still very much asleep from chosen words they offer me … Yet … who am I? Who is anyone to ‘assume’ that another should be where you are residing within your soul?

So many words of advice coming from ‘where they are at’. Yet should one assume they KNOW where the receiver is within their journey of the soul? For even as I write these words … they will surely be received and interpreted in so many different ways and emotions , because the receiver can only absorb them from the place THEY ARE within themselves.

So many times when I have been in touch with THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT … I have communicated with them … naturally … from the place I AM … within MY emotional BEING at the time. Yet … I have received letters from others saying they sensed my anger , or frustration or … or… or … IN MY TRUTH … THEY perhaps were feeling anger, frustration etc and therefore chose to read the words in that vibration … all the while believing that particular emotion was MINE … NOPE!

WE CANNOT KNOW WHERE ANOTHER SOUL IS DWELLING INSIDE THE SACRED PLACE OF THEIR BEING. BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THEM! LET'S RESPECT THAT ALWAYS.

There are so many confusions at this time regarding what will or will not take place … so many not KNOWING what the whole darn thing is all about , even though they are trying so hard to understand … and because they are trying so hard … they feel unworthy if they ‘don’t get it’ .

Well, here’s the thing ……….. I DON’T GET IT EITHER!! You have to laugh!! Here I am … the one that channels The Federation of Light …. The one whose channellings go out all over the world and ….. HELLO? NO IDEA AT ALL !

Through ALL that has been ‘sent’ through me …. Am I any the wiser as to what is going to actually happen next year? Do I KNOW HOW Ascension will take place? Will Light - vessels land? Will the Light Beings communicate with us? Will we have a cuppa with them? Perhaps a Tupperware party? Will we travel into inner earth and go back to the future? Will we teleport because the world will have collapsed financially and therefore all large co-operations no longer function? Will disclosure be disclosed? Will the illuminate ‘Light up’?

With ALL respect ... from ALL we have ALL read and shall continue to read …. WHO REALLY KNOWS??

Can you honestly say from all this ‘study’ … you KNOW NOW because of it ... what is to take place?

BECAUSE IN MY TRUTH …. I DON’T!

I KNOW … however much I may miss my connection with The Federation of Light … for this time … that I AM to do what they suggested and turn ‘inward’. Let go of all outward appearances and try and find the answers I seek from within ME.

I KNOW … no matter how others try to tell me otherwise that in MY TRUTH … THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT are BEINGS OF MUCH LOVE & LIGHT. Does this mean I should resume channelling again? Not at this juncture. Things need to be straightened out on matters that are curved! I do not know how this unravelling will come about … yet I KNOW it will.
Did I jump ship when the going got too tough? I don’t think so. I didn’t jump ship … I changed course and for me it was necessary to do so … steering us out of rough seas and following my hearts call downstream.

Stand strong within what YOU KNOW as YOUR TRUTH. No matter what life rafts are thrown to you.

I am trusting that this year … this grand finale … this 2012 that has been so very much in the lime light will TRULY BE ALL WE KNOW ( somewhere inside of us) … IT TO BE .

THE DAWING OF A NEW TIME … THE NEW AGE. THE GOLDEN AGE!

For me … I intend to see it through in LOVE … I shall watch it unfold with my eyes and FEEL it unfold in my heart. Recognising as it does so, that which I already KNOW … yet just can’t yet grasp!

HAVE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM MY HEART FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.
SEE YOU IN 2012!!!!!!!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are passing by this season of goodwill, a very Merry Christmas to you Blossom. You are always loved and respected here, I can say, your heart felt experience and discernment is shared by many synchronisticaly at this time.

Much love to all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service