Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

(sorry for spelling/grammar/etc mistakes)

This is not an informative entry about meditations, UFO, enlightment. This is just a letter for this community and for sharing some of myself. I just wanted to say that I love you guys. There are so many interesting and valuable personalities here. You're so full of love, kindness, joy, fun... just as the channeled entities have said. I'm aware they are here, helping us every day in order to recognize the importance of ourselves, our humanity and finally leave behind many negative feelings and evolve.
There are so many opinions I want to share about many things. And I know this sounds clichè, but never is enough when we say that LOVE CONQUERS IT ALL. I am now excited, crying, full of this wonderful feeling. I just ended chatting with my boyfriend, who is miles away from here... some people say that long-distance relationships always end in failure. We've been away since august, 4 months, not that much, but sometimes is enough for a relationship to end. Well, this is not the case. There is so much connection between us... geez, I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND WE ARE SO HAPPY!! I want to go outside running and shouting it aloud! XDD : D

And this IS THE SUPREME FEELING I want for every human being, I know I was born to love, to help people, to wake up asleep souls. It urges me to transmit it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3 love!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! when you love and feel loved, that's where happiness is, is not in money, in material things. This is the answer. Humanity shall known this by this time!

I'm crying... emotions... big emotions..

Every day I meet people here and all of you are so special!!, just as every human is, but the difference is.. that you are awake, and you can understand what I'm talking about.
I love this site so much... It's like finding a way home, with my cosmic family, growing together : )

I wish you love and happiness in your lives, and keep helping other people to understand this feeling.

I wish I could continue writing, but I'm afraid I'm loosing inspiration now.

I LOVE YOU!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i can almost see your carebear stare of glowing rays of hearts all over the world. :) :) :)
Reb said:
i can almost see your carebear stare of glowing rays of hearts all over the world. :) :) :)
what an accurate description!! hahaah, carebears rule!!
thanks
lol... funny you mention the Beatles - All You Need Is Love, because that is on my list of songs that I am planning on loading on my page tonight... So a special dedication to you Andre and all your love.

Love love love it's easy... All we are is love du du du du du All we are is love du du du du du All we are is love love... love is all we are...

namaste :)
awwww thank you!!! and enjoy music <3<3<3

Dana said:
lol... funny you mention the Beatles - All You Need Is Love, because that is on my list of songs that I am planning on loading on my page tonight... So a special dedication to you Andre and all your love.

Love love love it's easy... All we are is love du du du du du All we are is love du du du du du All we are is love love... love is all we are...

namaste :)
why 3 and 12? but thanks!! they're beautiful numbers, for sure!!! <3<3

Kerrie said:
Thank you AndrePaz for sharing your love with us soooo beautiful I think you and your twin soul mate just added to our light vibrations our space brothers will be able to come soon now:) #3 interesting #12 (sacred #) goes down to 3 (1+2).
Love and lght Kerrie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service