Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I've been feeling incredibly disconnected, out of sorts this past week... tired, unable to sleep at night, lethargic, tense, anxious for no reason, physical discomfort, eardrums popping, heart palpitating, out of breath, getting my period twice in 15 days, achy, feeling like I could suffocate, inner turmoil, brain fog and out of energy.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me or if others feel like I do? Is it magnetic disturbances? Will I survive the change to 2012 or will my body be unable to adapt?

I've been dreaming of my heart stopping and then be waking up gasping for breath -- my heart racing. The past few nights I've been sleeping on the couch because its the only place I get an ok night of sleep. I am drawn, tired, confused and quite scared. I have barely enough energy to go through my day, and yet I can't sleep at night. My eyes feel like they're burning into their sockets, and when I see people walk by on the sidewalk I feel like I'm in a complete different universe from them... almost like seeing them through a thick fog in slow motion.

I wrote something on my facebook today but deleted shortly after, feeling silly. Here's what I wrote:

Whew, what a day! My right eardrum all of a sudden nearly popped. I wonder what's going on with our planet's atmosphere lately... Been feeling dizzy and tired and lethargic too... Anyone else having weird physical symptoms? @_@*

Oh, and I want to add -- there's this thick feeling of tension in the air that's very uncomfortable. I'm getting heart palpitations too and I feel like a fish out of water.

Definitely making myself a jar of colloidal silver tonight.

Sorry, TMI but... has anyone ever had their period twice in a month? First time it ever happened to me! Weird weird weird!!

Colloidal Silver, to the rescuuuuue!!! :)

That when I fell upon this, on Lightworkers.ORG. Please let me know if anybody else is feeling similar? Why am I feeling this way? Will I survive it?

We Have/Have We ...Arrived? :D
bunnyfawn's picture
Submitted by bunnyfawn on 25 June 2009 - 10:47pm.

* Ascension

Lauren C. Gorgo

THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009

We Have/Have We ...Arrived?

I know what your thinking...

June 21st came and went, and things feel...if anything...worse.

What the?

Tho technically I am reporting to you from a new timeline, like many of you, my body has not quite had the full pleasure of catching up to it....yet...so please bear with me as I try to type between naps.

Based on the high-speed inter-connectivity of the new energy grid, I know that many of you are feeling the same sluggishness coupled with fatigue, aching muscles and bones, sleepiness/lessness, toxicity, irritability with a dash of resentment, and overall low vitality...so for those of you who can barely make it out of bed to the computer, I hear you... and this message is for you.

What happened?

We are adjusting to the new frequencies and for many... it flat-out hurts.

To apply a well-overused metaphor, the solstice on June 21st was kind of like that last labor push where you have no idea where/how you will find even a shred of energy to birth this new life, but somehow, somewhere, something deep inside of you takes over and carries you through to the other side.

Only in my metaphor, we are both the birth-er and the birth-ee...giving birth to ourselves in some morphological and oddly understandable way ...which really means that we get to experience both the labor pains AND the physical (and shocking) transition into a new space. (Kids: don't try this at home)

Where are we?

We have officially landed.

What now?

Choose to rest as though you had a choice in the matter.

Collectively, we just (willingly?) ventured through an ass-kicking portal that served up quite an assortment of non-pleasures. And unless you are uber-sensitive, where we are now does not feel much different than where we were all-May-long...the only real discernible difference is that the discomfort is intensified.

Please realize that this experience is totally not a blanket statement, just an explanation of my connection to, and assessment of energy as I perceive the majority of starseeds/lightworkers experiencing it. In opposition to this, I have also heard from some, though few, who said that June 1st actually marked the beginning of the new for them, and from others that forward movement and manifestation has finally returned and that things are falling perfectly into place.

You are certainly not an outcast if you DO NOT feel like a total misery-magnet right now...we all have different and perfect timing and in the grand scheme of things, the solstice served as a general marker, an energetic gateway to walk through, integrate and experience new lands.

That said, things will balance out shortly for the rest of us slowpokes and manifestation will soon become effortless again... right after these bulky flesh-suits complete the final extraction of those cellular memories that have been trapped in 3D, and that shaped our past realities through polarity.

Keep in mind, as with the entire climb in consciousness thus far, that each time we ascend to a higher vibration our physical bodies must re-calibrate, restructure and balance-out based on new and higher dimensional commands. Each and every cell is in constant communication with our consciousness, so as we release fear-based energies and cellular memories of discordance, our bodies must adapt and reform to match the new & higher vibration of self.

The physical symptoms from squeezing through the solstice vary, as always, but the most intense (for me) and widely reported seem to be flu-like fatigue and overall aching/soreness...and I mean everywhere... like...even my hair hurts.

This is completely normal with the dumping of so many energetic and physical toxins (healing crisis), so if you are feeling like you just had major surgery, know that in some ways you did...you have successfully excised the final physical impressions of a life outworn.

Other symptoms to note are greatly related to the electrical rewiring and grounding process: muscle twitches, sore/tight/stiff neck & shoulders, 3d eye openings/clearings (dizziness/unsteadiness/sinus discomfort/popping in and out of dimensions/timelines..aka disorientation), heart/thymus openings (palpitations/middle back soreness/heartburn/indigestion), root chakra openings/clearings ( lower back aching/soreness/pain, intestinal clearings, bloating/weight gain, skin eruptions/itching, menstrual-type cramps, sciatica, leg pains/soreness), etc.

The other side

June 22nd, the new moon in Cancer, marked the beginning of the next phase of our journey...the creation of spiritual mastery in form! This means, among other things, that very soon we will look in the mirror and see the person we always knew was there, but was desperately striving to meet us in the physical...in other words, we will finally see the outer reflection of all our internal work.

On the morning of the new moon I awoke to a chatty team of overzealous invisibles who were cheering me on like some maniacal Manchester United soccer fan. Because I felt like I had been hit by a minivan, I found it very difficult to share in their enthusiasm, but apparently...and according to them... this day marked the beginning of the rest of our lives...and they desperately wanted us to know it...

Here's a short excerpt from that communication:

"The journey into oneness has completed itself for the warriors of the new way. For this brigade, life will be structured by different means and each of you will be well supported and well cared for in this place you call home.

Where each of you had been stationed for most of your earthly life thus far, was far from what you remember, but now you have arrived. We are so elated at what's in store that it is hard to conceal our excitement, however, we will say this...that you are bound to be astonished at what you have achieved.

Through each act of divine grace, you will be bestowed upon as though you have never experienced strife.

You will have each step before you planned out according to your intentions, and melded with the forces that be, so that your only role from now onward will be to effortlessly follow the path that is laid before you.

By default, each step will be aligned with the highest good and you will understand the true meaning of earthly abundance as never before.

What is most notable will be the way that you feel and respond to it all... for it will seem as though you have always managed such divine energies.

And herein lies the proof of mastery...not that you have become ascended masters, but that you always have been."

Not sure I can top that...

peace out,
Lauren

P.S. I will have much more to report after the integration completion...aka, when I have conscious control over my limbs...stay tuned.

ThinkWithYourHeart.net

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here, Nightfable, but no periods hehe.

Ascension has all ready started. We are tele-empathic. Plus we are getting cosmic and solar electromagnetic radiation that is alowing our DNA to re-write it self. I imagine that hard on the body. I feel like I was cought on fire and was put out with a wet chain. And I have been getting real frustrated at times. The waking up gasping for breath, happend to me for a long time years ago . Im not sure what that was. Us being tele-empathic could be most of it. We are strong recievers and broadcasters. Just keep your inner light shining, NF. That light is inside each and every one of us.

Im so tired. Im just ready to get this all over with.

Love light peace

simpleman
Nightfable you are not alone. I have been going through a lot of what you were talking about heart palpitations,heartburn,sleepless nights,pain, achy, you feel like you can not go on anymore,but at times you can.Like at night when you need to sleep the energy is higher. I look at it as we are connected to Mother Earth we feel what she feels she is a BIG girl and we are only feeling a small part of what she is going through. Just think of the last few months of a pregnancy you can't wait to get it over with Mother Earth is feeling that way right now and we are picking up on it.We are felling her pain, emotions,discomfort and all that goes along with giving birth.Soon it will all past and we all will be better and new.Love & Light ALWAYS Sweet Sister Hang In There You Are Not Alone.
No periods here either. But I do get the occasional PMS (Programmer's Madness Syndrome) ;) lol.....for about 10 days, some things have been happening, not sure what they are, but changes are in the air, big changes. :) let's see what's up ahead as we attempt to understand what happened in the past (past being everything up to a second ago) :)
I've been having this "feeling of my heart stopping and then be waking up gasping for breath, my heart racing" for three months now. It is very weird because it happens for 2, or 3 nights (usually when I am in bed and drifting off to sleep) and then everything goes back to normal. I even had an electrocardiogram done because of it (when it happened for the second time), but everything is fine. Because this happens more or less at the same time each month, I am thinking it might be hormonal and probably when I am ovulating.
Just relax! Have positive thoughts and believe this discomfort will not last for long. That's what I do.
I hope you're feeling better!!
Hi all. It was an "OMG" moment when I read your post. I've been many of the same problems; ears popping (like I was in the mountains, heart weirdness, waking up with my heart racing, etc. Not all, but many the same. I'm also very tired a lot, can't focus and other things I can remember right now. I've read so much information I'm on overload right now. But I do know in my heart of hearts - that it's going to be okay.

Love to all of you.
Hi all,

I also feel lately tired, very tired. It just began in december 2008 and it never really got over it. Right now I am so tired that I can't even get my eyes open. I feel like my energy is drained. Also have dreams about onnesss and differnt vibrations/dimensions you have to pass before getting higher on the ladder.

The latest dream was this:
I was between awake and a sleep I think. I felt like my body was taken apart and then rebuild by a yellow/white pulsing light. First I let it go through, but then I started to have incredible pains, so much pains that I couldn't stand it anymore. So I tried to wake up completly but I was paralized, couldn't move. But the pain was so strong I managed to wake myself up completly , but the pain was still there. It felt if that my body was torned apart. The days after I felt I was an energy battery just sending out engery, it lastet for a couple of days.

It will be a relief if we got through it savely and more energetic.

Wish you much love and light
haha I found think with your heart today at work because I have all those symptoms too (not the period thing)! Plus the bottoms of my feet sometimes get so "hot" I have to spritz with water. When I feel them with my hands they feel normal temp. Karen Bishop wrote about it on (formerly) What's Up on Planet Earth? That and weird twitches in my ankles. I've just been trying to "ground" as much as I possibly can. I need a tree! And chocolate! I'm convinced it plays a vital role in the ascension process......(smile)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service