Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Arcturian11, Some Information About My Identity, and This Experiment Called "Arcturian11"

Greetings to my many friends. When I first joined this website, I was skeptical of channeling. In fact, I found it to be most certainly falacious. As the foundation of the site was built on the 10/14/08 prediction by Blossom Goodchild, I knew that there was a certain "vibe" here.

My first blog was to be an effort to say, "Okay, let's test the theory...I'll become a channeler!"

...or actually, what I like to call A DOUBLE CHANNELER.

Of course, I didn't believe at the time I really was channeling...but I decided to try and access the holiest person alive, someone I thought might live in Nepal, who in turn had the capability to access the holiest non-Earth being alive, perhaps an "Arcturian."

It's been posited that there are 11 dimensions (or more!), hence...Arcturian11.

As well, it's thought by some, that "11" is a number of transformational significance.

As Arcturian11, I would never argue, always be as profoundly kind as possible, and avoid using the word "I" whenever possible. I would always be totally and completely striving to uplift and bring others to the state of Enlightenment, through this medium called the internet, as quickly as possible, in the service of the avoidance of unecessary suffering. Of course I imagined such a conciousness had long ago reached such a state.

To do this, I found myself tapping into the very deepest, and best part of myself. The highest part of myself. I could say things I could never say...and I was often amazed that there was this profound state of selflessness in me...and it felt good!

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE GOOD!

Was I channeling, or touching a higher part of myself, that without a doubt, exists within all of us? What I can tell you is the practice of thinking and interacting with people this way, I like to think, has made me a better person.

Thank you to all my friends for many rewarding encounters...GODSPEED!

(I don't want to reveal my identity, but many of you know me as another, once active member.)

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True transformation starts within.

One candle in a dark room can make quite a lot of light. This is a good metaphor for the situation we find ourselves in, but one that should not be expanded on. Remember, reification can harm your philosophy.

To shorten the long ramble I was about to embark upon: it always feels good to do good, and this feeling isn't fleeting. It does you good to do good whenever you can.

Feel your heart lighten, Arcturian11, and carry on.
Your beautiful message has inspired me to "just do it".
I've always felt like the "fruitless soil" from the parable in the Bible were the seeds fell, germinated quickly but then withered away just as quickly having no proper sustenance or "depth". I've learned so many new things on this journey about "going withing" and "finding your higher self", but I was constantly jumping to the next new thing, trying to find what I was looking for, "outside myself". The reminder is always there: "GO WITHIN".
Knowledge is useless without the application. This is what your message reminded me of today.
Arcturain11, thank you for sharing your light. It has touched me today.
With gratitude and love.
Riana.
A good lesson will always mean the most when you need it the most to go forward a bad lesson only takes you back to try it agin
You've warmed my heart. Thank you all for these messages...my friends.
I'm really honored by this comment Simone. There's been such an investment of warm thought and heart energy, as Arcturian11, that I feel instantly transformed the second I take on the persona, and don the "clothing" of what I intended to be the most spiritually profound consciousness accessible through nonlocal mind. One hopes this becomes the dominant state of being and vibration...and maybe, some day looking back, this effort will be seen, as perhaps an initiial step on a journey of a thousand miles.

Simone said:
Thank you for some words of encouragement for me and right back to you. I also started as a skeptic and tried channelling or automatic writing and have had some amazing experiences.always loving messages and words of enlightenment. Thank you so much for sharing.
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE GOOD!

Great statement!!!! and it´s true because actually you do feel good, you don´t need reinforcement from the outside world, you just... feel it...

Keep them coming Arcturian11!!!

Namaste.
I've been very pleasently surprised by your responses here my friends...WOW! Good people you! Supportive. Non-cynical. And really wise. Everything you would hope to see in a "Lightworker!"
Cool post and cool replies :):):). ...here We keep on going and going,and growing ... . ...wonderful !.
...thnx Arcturian11,our longtime and Dear friend. Namaste & much love.
Thank you Besimsi, and thank you for always being in royal spirits.

Besimi said:
Cool post and cool replies :):):). ...here We keep on going and going,and growing ... . ...wonderful !.
...thnx Arcturian11,our longtime and Dear friend. Namaste & much love.
I don't think anyone ever channels ... I think they just communicate to their higher-selves
Thank you again my friends!
In a sense everything is just channeling that comes through the body. What comes through the body for the majority of humanity is purely based on habitual patterns and individual karma. These habitual patterns keep people stuck in the suffering and emptiness that is ego.

The most sacred and ultimate form of channeling is to use sacred mantras to channel pure spiritual energy. Every human has the seed to channel spiritual energy. This is their connection to the Divine. When the supreme divine grace is called upon and channeled through the body all habitual patterns and karma can be transcended thus assisting one towards complete spiritual liberation. Continued use of sacred mantras over time will empower them more and more as more spiritual energy is attracted through the channel to the Divine. To the practitioner the mantra's will become supremely Blissful. Contentment, Love and Peace is realized as all that is not Real falls away. Encoded in the mantra's is Universal Knowledge which has the Power to transcend all karma. Directing this Power (Grace) to one's own ego (impersonal it) will free one from the karma and habitual patterns. Through Grace we can come to completely embrace our karma and impersonal it and see it was always just an illusion.

Namaste,
-terrence

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service