Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Those with an Andromeda planetary origin seek freedom. There is a deep inner thirst and drive that leads them to search for this feeling of freedom. They may change jobs, homes or relationships in their search. At some point, they will realize that the freedom they seek, and the feelings they often have of being trapped are not due to their actual circumstances. The true freedom they seek comes only from within. It is found only by developing self love, and the inner spiritual self. The mature Andromedan has realized this, and works with this knowledge to create a reality that allows these needs to be honored, while continuing to grow in other areas.

Andromedans must work with issues of self-confidence and love. These areas may be obvious in their need for development, or they may be disguised. When self love and confidence are developed, the inner freedom and spiritual connectedness will be found within...where it has always been, if the trust and faith in self were present to allow it to be seen. As this develops, the connection between self and God becomes strong. This allows past life memories to flow, and many old talents begin to awaken to be used once again. Many Andromedans discover they have much to offer others on a spiritual pathway and become known as teachers and healers.

Andromedans enjoy travel and thrive on experiencing many types of realities. They enjoy excitement, activity, and variety. They may have early desires to visit past life homes, shown as desires to visit certain places or interest in certain areas or time periods without understanding why. They may enjoy driving fast, or flying in airplanes, as this stimulates subconscious memories of 'home'. Andromedans tend to create dramatic learning scenarios for themselves, due to their tendency to be self-critical and not take themselves seriously. Through learning to 'notice' smaller growth opportunities and lessons, they will begin to avoid creating larger dramas.

The Andromedan tendency to be self-critical may lead them to expect others to be critical of them. They are often surprised at finding how well they are liked by others! Outwardly, many Andromedan are confident, capable, and outgoing with well developed abilities to communicate with others. They are very good at keeping the inner fears, doubts and insecurities inside and presenting a very different 'face' to the outside world. They may be well suited to teaching, health care or careers which involve traveling. Some learn to combine the attraction to drama with writing or acting, and express themselves in those ways.

Andromedans have healing and communication abilities which are often felt early in childhood. These are often ignored or discouraged by family members, and must later be retrieved. Andromedans are sensitive, caring individuals who have much compassion and ability to put themselves in another's position and truly empathize. There is a desire to work with healing the physical, emotional, or psychic pains of mankind.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG.................. I found myself.... Jesus Clinton you were right!!!!

WOOHOO I know who I amammmmmm, I know who I aaammmm!!!
lol yeh recognise the truth huh!! you do realise this took hours of trawling the internet (pat my own back lol) its so so true!!! tony hahahaha bring on the pleiadians any day............then well all have a nice picnic in the park :)) lots of love xxx
Hello and thank you andromeda this is a great wake up as I allways envisioned yet growing up we got disenfranchised into believing that we need to pay money to live on this earth that we are born into, believing that our dreams as children were false and only when we are awakened that we realized they wernt. How amazing it is to be awake and alive with this knoledge of interplanetary dimentional worlds. I know some don't want us to evolve to be in colntrolled status perse but humanity as a whole still needs to wake up and only through a discovery or a blessing of another "life" outside of the known universe will then things change everyone ways of thinking, to actually change history. Well I could go on forever of this subjects but just deep thank you andromeda I have allways known from within that I am from there bless you much with aloha.
As a regular humdrum homosapien sapien whose soul has only ever incarnated on Earth, I thank all Andromedan's for their dedication to universial consciousness and sacrifice in coming to the prison planet at this time.
Andromeda, I cannot thank you enough for finding this info, my heart blessings go out to you for your time and persistence.
Many moons ago, Clinton read for me and said he felt I was Andromedan. I have always known I didn't come from HERE... don't ask me how I just did... it was a knowing and a trusting that there was more...

You said you trawled the net to find the info, can you please share the links with me, as I am still in shock this morning and went to bed with a Cheshire Cat grin!!
I think you and I need to have a serious Andromedan chin wag at some point soon

Much love to you
Torz xx
Today, of all days you guys have me crying into my coffee with love, I have never known so many people who can give so much love and I appreciate it from such a deep place in my soul. Thank you for being so appreciative.

Torz......a definate Andromedan chin wag is in order yes! Ill try to gather the links up for you and give all the info i found.

For now all i can say (through my tears lol) is I love you all very much xxxxxxx

torz said:
Andromeda, I cannot thank you enough for finding this info, my heart blessings go out to you for your time and persistence.
Many moons ago, Clinton read for me and said he felt I was Andromedan. I have always known I didn't come from HERE... don't ask me how I just did... it was a knowing and a trusting that there was more...

You said you trawled the net to find the info, can you please share the links with me, as I am still in shock this morning and went to bed with a Cheshire Cat grin!!
I think you and I need to have a serious Andromedan chin wag at some point soon

Much love to you
Torz xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service