Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

have a look at this pic .. could this be nibiru .. ??

Views: 102

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not to be critical my friend as i have researched the sumerians for some time, you need to re-look at the picture u have made, as it is not accurate with the data u are trying to show and would hate for your theory to be shot down because of that. what im saying is the lines from the tablet to the picture of the solar system dont math up, mars is missing.
ohhh .. i didn't notice .. ill hav a look ... thanx for the feedback .. :)
you have to read zecharia sitchin's book to understand what the orbs (planets) meant in the sumerian clay imprints.
Reb, is that book available for free .. ?? do u hav a link .. ?? Thank you Upsy daisy .. and steve, i think what u are saying might be true because i remember reading it somewhere else also .. but isn't nibiru supposed to come ..??..
its passed many times before, never destroyed the [;anet them times, so the next will be no different, scare mongerers will say its going to destroy earth.
ignore them and just embrace its beauty when it passes
I agree..

whatever happens dont fear it... Fear ain't the solution to anything...
but if you think it will happen and fear it..
then it will probably happen, and maybe even because of exactly that reason..
:)

whatever happens in 2012 it aint negative..
and how more worse can it get than being imprisoned like the human race is now?

Then even death is better.

Andy (UK) said:
its passed many times before, never destroyed the [;anet them times, so the next will be no different, scare mongerers will say its going to destroy earth.
I agree David, fear flows from ignorance.
Wacky as this sounds I think it is very probable that Obama, Brown etc are steering us toward WW111 while their spiritual masters approach Earth aboard Nibiru. The Luciferian agenda on Earth reaches it's culmination and billions die in the biggest blood sacrifice ever known.
The good people of Earth may rise up and stop it but I think it is too late for that. If I was them I would also want this war to start before the planet's ascension in 2012.
Then there is the possibility that the GFOL will prevent this Luciferian sacrifice... the cavalry comes over the hill at the last minute ?
Either way I have learned enough not to fear death.
We all 'bought' a ticket to be here so lets enjoy the game.

David said:
I agree..

whatever happens dont fear it... Fear ain't the solution to anything...
but if you think it will happen and fear it..
then it will probably happen, and maybe even because of exactly that reason..
:)

whatever happens in 2012 it aint negative..
and how more worse can it get than being imprisoned like the human race is now?

Then even death is better.

Andy (UK) said:

No sorry to disappoint but there was another planet in this system called Vulcardia where the asteroid belt i now past Mars that is what the depicts in the roll scrolls from Sumeria and the one labeled as the moon on there is another planet called Bitumus way out past Pluto i think they will call it 'Smiley' here after one of the nice stargazer chaps who rediscovers it i think i have a copy of the latest view of Nibiru incoming and post later

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service