Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

ALERT: Another lightworker Billy Mays has passed. Adronis confirms FCC involvement

Hello Adronis, I wanted to perform this channeling tonight in regards to a being that has recently passed away on this planet known as Billy Mays. You are familiar with this being in question, correct?

WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE BEING YOU SPEAK OF THAT WAS KNOWN ON YOUR PLANET AS BILLY MAYS. THIS IS CORRECT.

I have heard that an earth agency known as the FCC may have been responsible for his death in the form of assassination, can you shed some light on this?

YOUR SUSPICION OF THE EARTH AGENCY THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THE ONE YOU KNEW AS BILLY MAYS UNDER THE NAME OF THE FCC IS CORRECT. THIS WAS INDEED AN ATTEMPT TO TAKE THIS BEINGS LIFE IN ATTEMPT TO SILENCE HIM SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT BUY HIS FANTASTIC PRODUCTS AND CONTINUE THEIR PLANS OF BRINGING FORTH PLANS OF WHAT WE MAY CALL CHEAP-O KNOCKOFFS TO TRY AND MAINTAIN THEIR CRUMBLING EMPIRE OF MINDLESS CONSUMERISM. IT WAS THE INTENTION OF THE ONE YOU KNEW AS BILLY MAYS TO INFORM THOSE OF WHICH HE HAS CALLED HIS CUSTOMERS OF THE AGENDA OF THE SHAM-WOW WITH ONLY 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF $19.99 WITH A BONUS BOTTLE OF OXYCLEAN ON YOUR WORLD THAT THE DARKER GOVERNMENTS AS YOU MAY KNOW THEM, TO BRING FORTH THIS FORM OF EPIDEMIC OF DIRTY COUNTERS AND NON-SHINY JEWELRY TO MANY. HOWEVER, IT IS TO BE KNOWN THAT THEIR PLANS ARE ALREADY FAILING AND IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU NEED TO CONCERN YOURSELF WITH BRINGING YOUR ENERGY INTO. THEIR TERMINATION OF THE BEING YOU KNOW AS BILLY MAYS WAS SOMETHING THAT BILLY MAY'S SOUL HIMSELF KNEW THAT WOULD OCCUR AS PART OF HIS SOUL PLAN. IT WILL BE THROUGH HIS PASSING TO THE HIGHER REALMS AS A NON-PHYSICAL BEING THAT WILL BRING FORTH MORE LOVE AND EMOTIOAL HARMONY TO THE MANY WHOM HE BROUGHT LOVE TO.

What does Billy Mays' death mean to so many people? I have investigated that there are many synchronicities that have occurred in according to his death? Will this have a positive impact on many that followed his career to bring them to the light?

YOUR FINDINGS OF THE SYNCHRONICITIES RELATING TO THIS BEING'S DEATH DO OF COURSE BRING FORTH MEANING IF IT RESONATES WITH YOUR VERY BEING WHICH WE FEEL IT DOES, AS WELL WITH MANY OTHER BEINGS WHO ARE INVESTIGATING HIS PASSING. AS WE HAVE STATED IN THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS. THE DEATH OF THIS BEING WILL INDEED BRING MORE TO THE LIGHT. SIMPLY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE MESSAGE THAT THIS BEING WAS BROUGHT HERE ON EARTH TO DELIVER. HE HAS BROUGHT FORTH THE MESSAGE OF MIGHTY PUTTY, ORANGE GLO, AND KABOOOOM TO THE CIVILIZATION OF EARTH LIKE MANY BEFORE HIM. FOR THIS WAS HIS PURPOSE. HE WAS WHAT YOU KNOW AS A DUDE WHO SOLD STUFF ON TV. AND HIS INFOMERCIALS WILL LIVE ON THROUGH THE HEARTS OF ALL THAT HE HAS TOUCHED WITH HIS LOVE AND SALES PITCHES. THIS WILL BE THE DEMISE OF THAT WHICH YOU KNOW AS THE CORRUPT. THEY HAVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME UNDERESTIMATED THE POWER OF THE ONE HUMAN. THE ONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERNCE TO INFLUENCE THE MANY WITH UNDERSTANDING THE TRUE NATURE OF WHAT IS THROUGH CREATION. NOW THAT THE ONE YOU KNOW AS BILLY MAYS IS WITHIN THE HIGHER REALMS AS AN ASCENDED MASTER AND KNOW THAT HE SENDS HIS LOVE TO ALL THAT HE HAS ANNOYED AND BROUGHT FORTH LOVE, COMPASSION AND HARMONY TO. KNOW THAT THIS ACTION LEADING TO HIS PASSING WILL IMPACT HUMANITY TOARDS THE POSITIVE, NOT THE NEGATIVE. THIS WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN TO LAY THE FOUNDATION OF HAVING A BUNCH OF STUFF IN YOUR KITCHEN SINK THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY USE AT MOST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. HIS PASSING IS NOT THAT WHICH YOU WOULD CALL BECOMING IN VEIN. IT WILL HAVE A PURPOSE. HAVE FAITH ALL OF YOU. FOR YOU WILL SEE THIS TRANSITION OF LOVE BROUGHT FORTH THROUGH THE BEING YOU KNOW AS BILLY MAYS'S PASSING BROUGHT FORWARD VERY SOON.

I AM ADRONIS FROM SIRIUS AND MY HIGHEST LOVE A ND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU. GOOD DAY.

---------------

Whew. It was my first channeling of Adronis last night so a few things might be in a different timeline, but I think it's pretty accurate overall.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RIP =(
Billy Mays
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Death

Mays was found unresponsive by his wife in his Tampa, Florida home on the morning of June 28, 2009. He was then pronounced dead at 7:45am, having died sometime in his sleep. [1][2][14] The Associated Press reported that there were no indications that the house had been broken into, and that police did not suspect foul play.[14]
Mays had been aboard a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at Tampa International Airport on June 27, the day before his death. None of the 138 passengers and five crew members were reported to be seriously injured immediately following the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises from falling objects.[2] Mays told a local Tampa TV station that some of the objects "hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."[14] It is unclear whether Mays' death was related to the incident.
I Luled XD
Humor section a ? :):):)
Why are you here?

Simone said:
Brad Johnson said:
...okay and the point of this thread is?

The 'point' for me and what makes this so hilarious, is that we are sovereign beings... we don't need some sort of outside 'authoritative' 'confirmation' of anything or any speculations about events. The whole idea of 'channelling' to me is that we can't authenticate that either as being true. So for you and 'Adronis' to get 'confirmation' of something is just plain funny. The text could be applied to any other person or event... and we still wouldn't 'get anywhere' or learn anything from it. To me it just shows how silly us human beings are to keep searching outside ourselves for answers. IMHO. I hope no offense taken Brad, but we would like to see you as our brother, not as some 'authority figure' on this site, and the 'tone' of some of the things you post, still seems to fall into the category of taking on an authoritative tone or of having some 'superior knowledge'. On the one hand, you keep saying that we need to seek our own truth, on the other hand, there's still that 'authority/leader thing that is going on with you... I don't know what it is, but it keeps coming up. It's okay, it's all a learning experience.
Love to you.
Thanks for the support guys. Well, Brad has said before that it's not all about him and he doesn't feel that way with Adronis. In fact, it was from Brad that I learned that Adronis has been in contact and assisting several fortunate souls on Earth. Thing is since this channeling I've had an incredible number of channeling requests flooding my inbox that I feel kind of overwhelmed. To deal with this, I'm currently trying to find a way to bottleneck the number of moochers trying to gain Adronis' wisdom for free, but I have to do it in a way that doesn't make it look like I'm trying to make a fast buck off of a few suckers with some recycled material (which I'm not, btw).

Anyway I'll keep you guys updated on any more Adronis channelings.
Continue with what you love to do, and if it is still not satisfactory, then we have always Wikipedia :) :) :)
I am sorry to all the believers but when it comes to channelings, on 99% of them, it doesn't go deeper than "having a laugh" for me. I think there are some (very few of them...1%) that "touch" my heart somehow. I don't know if they are true, but it feels very close of being it. For the remaining 99%, I would love to be proven wrong! I would love to receive a message from one of this entities that was undeniably true; something that no one else could possibly know about it. But until that happens, I'll share a little laugh with Simone and Mariell. It is important to say that I laugh at the idea of chanelling and not at the people that perform the channelings and believe in them. p.s.: This is my personal truth.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service