Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Speaking of frequencies.. Brad, did you check on this site?

http://www.432hz.org/

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.archive.org/download/Namaste_Prana_-_Namaste_Prana_432_H...

Here are some samples i found on this forum http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message666342/pg1

What do you think guys?
All being said:
really cool man thanks its amazing.. now imagine how we are gonna feel once HAARP is down.... mmmm mmmmm goodness

Welcome.. Just wanna share some stuffs.. =)
All being said:
you really need to get this out to people. Awsome...

Hope Brad will check on this one..
Just like a pitch on a turntable changes the frequency of every notes, doesnt playing music a litle slower would tune it down from 440 to 432? I was playing guitar at a time and remember I had this tape player playing a little too fast, since I wanted to play over a johnleehooker tape I remember I had to tune my guitar according to the tape instead of the normal 440hz..

FYI..
Ted
Ted said:
Just like a pitch on a turntable changes the frequency of every notes, doesnt playing music a litle slower would tune it down from 440 to 432? I was playing guitar at a time and remember I had this tape player playing a little too fast, since I wanted to play over a johnleehooker tape I remember I had to tune my guitar according to the tape instead of the normal 440hz..

FYI..
Ted

Thanks
4+3+2 = 9

3, 6, & 9 are the magical frequency totals and all the solfeggio frequencies total to these three!

Just Intonation was the tuning used by most of the old revered masters. check the attachment below for more info.

The 3, 6, and 9:

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”
John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”
In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week – or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.
When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.”He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence.Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.
Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as “portals” to other dimensions!

Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament:

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became “lost” was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known asJust Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. “Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations”— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.
“Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison.”
Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music – Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.
Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.
Wow..

Ravi Raju said:
4+3+2 = 9

3, 6, & 9 are the magical frequency totals and all the solfeggio frequencies total to these three!

Just Intonation was the tuning used by most of the old revered masters. check the attachment below for more info.

The 3, 6, and 9:

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”
John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”
In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week – or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.
When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.”He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence.Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.
Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as “portals” to other dimensions!

Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament:

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became “lost” was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known asJust Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. “Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations”— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.
“Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison.”
Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music – Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.
Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.
anyone know where to get a 432 tuning fork? Can only find A 440 :(
interesting... the movie watchmen comes out on 3/6/09
energy should be flowing that day,yes?
is 432 hz the bassline??

kBzz said:
http://www.archive.org/download/Namaste_Prana_-_Namaste_Prana_432_H...

Here are some samples i found on this forum http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message666342/pg1

What do you think guys?
WooooooooW thank you kBzz, I love D&B I used to be a London Squattparty girl...
And the best is that it is @ 432 Hz can't wait to sit and listen to the whole thing!!!
L&L
Namaste
You're welcome CrystalClear2313.. =)

@Mechanick
I have no idea..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service